理查德
Richard.
救救我 我好害怕啊
Help me. Please. I'm so scared.
你能救我的
You can help me.
求你了求你了
Please. Please. Please.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我在这儿
I'm here.
克拉拉·格林拔管了
Clara green's extubated.
血氧饱和度为100%
Her SATs are 100%,
血糖水平也稳定了
and her glucose levels are stable.
没有器官损伤 看起来起效了 主任
No organ damage. It's working, chief.
起作用了
It's working.
我刚跟药监局联♥系♥过
Well, good, 'cause I just talked to the FDA.
他们给了我们紧急批准
They gave us a waiver.
我刚听说我们获得紧急批准了
I just heard the waiver came through.
我们做到了 对吗 一个好的住院总应该
We did it, right? You know, a good chief resident would be--
你真得选一个住院总了
You need to pick a chief resident already.
我是说 阿历克斯·克莱夫现在住在
I mean, Alex Karev is living in a trailer
医院的停车场的拖车里
in the hospital parking lot.
住院医生们在厕所门口堵你
Residents are waiting for you outside bathrooms--
克莱夫住在停车场吗
Karev's living in the parking lot?
你的试验已经上马 就要开始了
You know, your trial is up and running,
你还要处理家里的事情
and you've got things to deal with at home.
你也不需要亲自挑新的住院总
You don't need to be picking a new chief resident, too.
让别人去管这件事吧
Let somebody else handle that.
找个代表
Delegate.
好吧 我希望你
Okay. I'd like you to--
不行 这帮孩子是我带大的
No. I raised those babies.
我的意思是 找别人代表你
Um, what I mean is, delegate to someone else,
-除我之外 -晚安 贝利医生
- who is not me. - Good night, Dr. Bailey.
晚安
Good night.
主任 祝贺手术成功
And, sir... congratulations on the surgery.
肿瘤清除得很干净 边缘也很完整
It was a clean excision, and we got clean margins.
你会没事儿的
You're gonna be okay.
那我之前说的
So what I said before...
关于你眼睛的话
about your eyes?
不是因为止痛剂
It wasn't just the painkillers.
亨利 别说了
Henry, you gotta stop.
别再跟我说我的眼睛如何好看了
You gotta stop talking to me about my eyes
别再在别的医生面前
and flirting with me
和我调情了
in front of other doctors.
你是对的 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我不觉得抱歉
Okay. I'm not sorry.
之前那些话都是发自肺腑的
I meant what I said.
每一个字都是
All of it...
绝对的
if not more.
我懂了
I get it.
这是个美好的故事
It's a great story.
我们的婚姻挽救了你性命
We get married to save your life,
然后我们坠入爱河
then we fall in love--
我是说 何其浪漫
I mean, how romantic is that?
更别提你
Not to mention that you are...
潇洒 风趣
smart and funny
而且还很英俊
and not at all hard on the eyes.
说我不为所动
And I would be lying
那是谎话
to say that it's never crossed my mind.
但我没有感觉
But I-I don't feel it.
犹如
It's...
海市蜃楼
It's not real.
只是个美好的故事
It's just a good story.
美好的故事有什么不好
What's so wrong with a good story?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
?Of the woman you've become?
?And I'm just too tired to fight?
那些候补名单上的病人
Did you hear back from the patient
给你回复了吗
on the waiting list?
我还没打电♥话♥
I haven't called yet.
也许理查德说得对 一分而已
Maybe Richard's right. It's just one point.
但这一分会毁了整个试验 让每一个参加
But it's a point that could ruin the trial for everyone else
试验的病人失去希望
that we're trying to save.
打电♥话♥吧
Call them.
?A middle distance runner?
我听到好消息了
well, I heard the good news.
我们的病人情况不错
Our patient's doing well.
抱歉 你的病人 医生
Sorry. Your patient, doctor.
-哦 伊莱 我累了 -很好
- Oh, Eli. I'm tired. - Good.
那就承认我是对的 然后咱亲吻和好
Then just admit I was right so we can kiss and make up.
还没累到那份儿上
Not that tired.
玛兰达·贝利 我们不在医院
Miranda Bailey, we are not inside the hospital.
医院里 你说了算
Inside the hospital, you're the man.
医护分工 但医院外头 我说了算
That's the protocol. But outside, I'm the man.
我说了算 我
I am the man. Me.
叫我元谋人 老古董 随便
Now you can call me cro-magnon or old-fashioned,
阻止不了我
but that is not going to stop me
今晚带你回家在床上
from taking you home to my bed tonight
让你看看我有多男人
and showing you what kind of man I am.
怎样 喜欢这方案吗
Now how's that? Does that protocol suit you?
喜欢
Yeah.
很好
Good.
15分钟后到我家
Be at my place in 15.
这就是你新家啊
This is your new place.
饿吗 我这有蟹肉饼
You hungry? I got, uh, crab cakes,
黄瓜三明治
uh, cucumber sandwiches.
猪肉卷被你吃光了 所以
You ate all the pigs in a blanket, so...
我来瓶啤酒吧
I'll take a beer.
?Settled down that you found a girl?
?And you're married now?
?I heard that your dreams?
你计划好的吧
So this was your plan--
闲坐在你拖车外面 候着我
wait for me on the stoop of your trailer you squat in?
什么
What?
你在等着我
You were waiting for me,
因为你觉得我魅力无限
'cause you find me charming.
性感
Hot?
什么 没 我 我只是
What? No, I, uh, I was just--
看吧 我一吓唬你还磕巴了
And now you're stuttering because I intimidate you.
随你说
Whatever.
这就说得通了 真的
Which explains it, really.
怪不得你一直不出击
Why you haven't made a move this whole time.
你就瞎掰吧
Oh, that's complete bull.
现在
And now...
?Ain't like you to hold it back?
你逼我这么做的
You're forcing me to do it.
?Or hide from the light?
说对了吗
So was I right?
?Blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away?
?I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face?
?And that you'd be reminded that for me?
?it isn't over?
?Nevermind, I'll find someone like you?
-你能回避一下吗 -不能
- Do you mind? - Nope.
要是我 和人家亲热
Although, if it were me, and I had someone to make out with,
我会找个隐秘处 比如某个房♥间
I might want to do it in private, like in a room,
带门带锁的
where there's a door that locks.
《乱世忠魂》
?Sometimes it lasts in love?
好吧 我们还是上楼吧
Okay. Let's go upstairs.
?Yeah.?
?But sometimes it hurts instead?
医生总得记挂着
It's every doctor's dilemma--
有安全操作遵从预案吗
Do you play it safe and follow protocol...
正是 真正意义的晚餐
Yep. Actual real dinner.
为庆祝我今天手术独领风♥骚♥
In honor of me rocking my surgery today.
如果韦伯不选我当住院总
If Webber doesn't pick me for chief resident,
他就是傻子
he's an idiot.
还是冒险另辟蹊径
... or take a risk and invent a new one?
-克里斯蒂娜 -怎么啦 亲爱的
- Cristina. - Yes, darling?
理查德刚叫我接手
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表