后来又长了出来
They grew back.
后来我们又去找那医生 可切了又长
Then we saw the guy again, and they grew back again.
一直不停地长
They're always gonna grow back.
所以 我们还是回家算了
And that's why we should just go home.
当然 如果不加以治疗
Well, if you don't do anything about it,
疣就会不停的生长
they're gonna continue to grow.
到时候你就会落下残疾
You'll become completely disabled.
我们需要动手术
We need to do surgery.
直接挖掉不行吗
You can't just scrape the stuff off?
当然不能 每个疣都有自己的供血系统
No. Um, each one of the warts has its own blood supply.
我们得切一个 缝一个
So we need to cut and stitch each one.
也就是说 做了手术我就会从树人
So basically, I'm gonna go from looking like a tree
变成弗兰克斯坦[同名小说的主角 人形怪物]
To looking like frankenstein, right?
真操蛋
Super.
当然 我们也会进行植皮手术
Well, we'll be doing skin grafts at the same time,
帮助你恢复面部容貌与功能
which will help with your appearance and function.
不过你说的没错 你并不能痊愈
That said, you're right, it's not a cure.
疣还会复发 但如果定期来做手术
The warts will recur, but if you schedule surgeries regularly,
病情还是可以控制的
We might be able to keep them under control.
看到没 我之前都和你说过
Do you see? It's what I told you.
他们根本帮不到我
They can't help.
那你觉得这么多年来我陪在你身边是为了什么
So a couple of years with me is, what...
到头来空欢喜一场
A waste of time?
我们从来就不出门
We never go out, jerry.
我们日复一日的待在家里
We sit in that damn house, day after day, month after month.
我多想我们一起出去看场电影
I want us to see a movie,
一起去吃顿晚餐
To go out to dinner,
我也想过正常人的生活
I want to see... people.
如果你们俩个需要时间讨论下的话
Um, if the two of you want to discuss it,
-我们可以回避 -不用
- We can... - No.
不用讨论了
There's no more discussion.
你一定要做这个手术
You're having the surgery,
如果你不做的话
'cause if you don't,
那我就要离你而去了
I'm gonna leave you.
而且你已经没有什么亲戚朋友了
And you got nobody else-- no friends,
你的兄弟们也不管你了
Even your brothers have given up.
我现在是你唯一的亲人
I'm it. I'm all that's left.
所以没的商量 你一定要接受手术治疗
So you're having the surgery.
有一个支气管肺炎的手术
Got a bronchial obstruction.
不错嘛
Nice.
如果我把我自己名字写上去会不会不妥啊
You think it's bad if I write my own name on your board?
毕竟是我把这个病人带来的嘛
I mean, I did bring in the patient,
多少对我会有点特别待遇吧
And they gave me privileges.
俩个谢博德
Shepherd and shepherd.
够经典
Classic.
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
你觉得我会让你诡计得逞吗
You think I'm gonna let you do to him
你忘了你以前对我的野马做过什么吗
What you did to my mustang? I don't think so.
她是你妹妹诶 你现在对她这样难道就是因为
She's your sister. I--you're being like this... mm-hmm.
几年前她把你的车弄坏了嘛
Because she crashed your car a couple of years ago?
我也把我妈的车弄报废过 人孰能无过啊
I totaled my mom's car. People make mistakes.
话是没错 那你弄坏你老妈车的时候
Right. When you totaled your mother's car,
你嗑药了嘛
Were you high on pain pills?
-没 -那你是否因为无法克服自己的毒瘾
- No. - Did you steal your mother's prescription pad
偷过你老妈的处方单吗
So you could feed your addiction?
她偷过你的医生处方单
She stole your prescription pad?
没错 当她回家后 她彻底嗨翻了
Yeah, and then when she went home, she o.D.'ed.
心脏停止跳动3分钟 是我救了她
She was dead for three minutes. I saved her.
我爸爸去世后我妈妈独自抚养我们
That's what she put my mother through after losing my father
而她竟然做出这样的不负责行为
And raising five kids on her own,
所以 我不想她出现在我的手术室
So, no, I don't trust her in my o.R., okay?
你找我什么事情 一切都还好吧
Hey, you paged me. Is everything okay?
我现在非常受不了谢博德
I have to get away from shepherd for, like,
哪怕离开他10分钟也好
ten minutes.
他就像特工一样无处不在
He's like the k.G.B. He's everywhere.
他是在试图帮助你
He's trying to help.
是嘛 那让他别帮我了
Yeah? Well, make him stop.
如果我不是外科医生了你还爱我吗
Would you love me if I wasn't a surgeon?
你是水管工 我也会爱你
I would love you if you were a plumber.
但你会爱不做医生的自己么
But would you love you if you weren't a surgeon?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许爱吧
Maybe.
你不在身边的时候我睡不着
I can't sleep when you're not there.
我会一直陪在你身边的
Then I'll be there.
主任好
Chief.
你好
Karev.
对了
Oh, hey.
你能不能劝劝克里斯蒂娜让她搬家么
Um, can you talk to cristina about getting her own place?
亚利桑那准备搬进来住 那样的话有点挤
Arizona's about to move in, and it's kinda crowded.
我说 他们想搬走
I mean, they want to move out.
只是他们还没开始行动而已
It's just, they haven't gotten their act together.
如果我直接和她说的话 显得我太贱了就
And, uh, if I ask her about it, I'm a bitch.
如果你去和她说的话 毕竟你是她的好朋友
But if you ask her about it, you're her best friend,
还可以给她提供一些婚后生活的意见
Inquiring about a healthy next step in her married life.
克里斯蒂娜现在的事业已经岌岌可危了
Cristina's career is hanging on by a thread.
她连观摩手术都不敢
She can't look at an o.R.
还直冒冷汗 她刚刚新婚不久
Without breaking into a cold sweat, she's a newlywed,
昨晚她是和我一起睡的
And last night, she slept in my bed
因为欧文有手术 她不敢一个人睡
Because owen was in surgery, and she was afraid to be alone.
难道你真的想把她赶出房♥子
You really want to put her out of her house?
你把克里斯蒂娜的事情和她说了吧
Did you talk to her about cristina?
我们真是禽兽啊
We're monsters.
一个处♥女♥ 27了还
A virgin... at 27?
是啊
Yep.
或许她只是在等待那个对的人出现吧
Well, maybe she was waiting for the right person to come along,
那个与众不同 而且只对她一个人好的那个人
Someone special, someone who really got her.
这多好啊
It's sweet. It's...
-够理想主义的 -不管怎么说 这是聪明的做法
- It's idealistic. -It's smart is what it is.
如果你没和别人睡过 你就不会产生依赖感
If you don't sleep with 'em, you--you don't get attached.
你一旦和他睡过 你就陷进去了
Y-you sleep with them, and then you get attached
即使你不想这样 即使那个人是你深思熟虑过的
Even when you don't want to, even when you specifically pick
慎之又慎的在一起
Someone that you are sure
坚信自己不会依赖对方的tt
That you couldn't possibly get attached,
结果 你还是被他牵着鼻子走
And then boom--you're hooked.
抓紧器
Graspers.
情况很不好吧
Is that the mass?
是啊
Yep.
是肿瘤吗
Is it a tumor?
不是 看来像异物
No, it--it looks like... A foreign object.
好了 我夹出来了
All right. I got it.
这么什么东西啊
What the hell is that?
-避孕套 -没错
- A condom? - Yep.
什么 难不成她吸进去的
Wait, and she aspirated it?
她肺里面有个避孕套 我都快吐了
A condom in her lung? I'm gonna gag.
她未婚夫说她还是处♥女♥
And her fiance thinks she's a viin.
我们到了
okay, here we go. Here we go.
快看快看
Check it out. Ew. Ew. Ew.
好吧 现在我想我要吐了
Okay, now I think I'm gonna gag.
你看小格雷 看她喘的 都快吐了感觉
Oh, look at grey. It looks like she's gonna heave.
难不成她一天都得这样啊
She's looked like that all day.
说实话 要是我在站在那里就好了
I mean, I kinda wish I was in there.
什么
What?
我说真的 这种病例多难得啊
Seriously, how often does a case like this come long?
是啊 就像这世界上有几个27岁的处♥女♥似的
Ew. About as oftas 27-year-old .
她怎么就不可以是处♥女♥
She could still be a virgin.
难道27岁就不能是处♥女♥了
Just 'cause she's 27, I mean, it's--it's not impossible.
我老婆昨晚睡在你的床上
My wife is sleeping in your bed.
严格来说 她是和我老婆一起睡的
Yes, she is, with meredith, technically.
和梅瑞狄斯在床的另一边
She's sleeping with meredith.
而我在床的另外一侧
I'm on the other side of the bed. That--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表