剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
下班时间来帮忙 就是志愿者
On my own time. Just strictly volunteer.
那就不用跟我打招呼了
Then I don't even have to know about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴能再见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
你在这里做什么
What do you think you're doing?
走吧
Let's go.
别喘了 乔
Stop hyperventilating, Joe.
我不想再有人死了
I don't want any more bodies.
这些都是你的错
All of this is your fault.
这白♥痴♥是过来找你的 可不是我
The idiot came looking for you, not me.
在你决定去行贿之前
Zero problems until you decided
什么问题都没有
to branch out into bribery.
谁会因为行贿被抓啊
Who even gets caught for that?
-我帮大家挣了大钱 -若被定罪
- I made us a fortune. - Not if you had to forfeit
整个组织都被端掉 就不好了
the whole damn building with a guilty verdict.
我的组织
My building.
你只是名义上的负责人
You're just a name on a piece of paper.
我绝不会背叛你 你知道的
I'd have never flipped on you, and you know that.
别逼我参与杀人
Don't make me a part of this.
看你惹的烂摊子
Look what you caused.
-都还没完呢 -别在这杀人
- And it's not over yet. - Not in here.
这人带了枪来
The man came here with a gun,
还得他自己开枪才行
which needs to go off in his hand.
别的地方
Some other place,
现在已经别无选择了
because now there's no choice.
拿下他
Take him.
举起手来 不许动 趴在地上
Put your hands up! Put your hands up! Don't move! On the ground!
别动 转过来
Stay right there! Turn around!
不 迪肯 不要冲动
No! Deac, don't. Don't.
准备好定罪照了吗 乔治
You ready for that mug shot, George?
你杀了他们吗
Did you kill them?
没 但是他们跑不掉了
No... but we got 'em.
你的律师呢
Where's your attorney?
我换律师了
I'm changing counsel.
-他不干了 -他擅长
- He fired you. - He specializes
白领犯罪 这案子他处理不了
in white collar. He's out of his depth.
-我也是 -这本该
- Me, too. - This was just
只是一场生意 对吧
supposed to be a business deal, right?
我不知道会出那些事
I didn't know what was gonna happen.
我本以为只是钱转道手
I just thought some money might change hands.
所有人都能得到好处
It's good for everybody.
-不是这样的 -那就改正错误
- Not this. - Then make it right.
同意作证 我会请求对你从轻处罚
Agree to testify, and I'll recommend leniency.
特齐安再也不会信任你了
Terzian's never gonna trust you again.
这意味着你时日无多
Means you got a short shelf life.
乔 目前我才是你的好朋友
Joe, I'm your best friend right now.
可能是你唯一的朋友
I may even be your only friend.
但我不想当你最后的朋友
I don't want to be your last friend.
彼得罗辛先生准备提交宣誓证词了
Mr. Petrosian's ready to make a sworn statement.
需要一位速记员
We need a stenographer.
马上就到 检察官
It's on the way, counselor.
你又拿下一个罪犯
You handled your business in there.
还没完呢
Not all of it.
我还碰不了他行贿的那些人
I can't touch the guys he bribed yet.
他是想拿到认罪协议的污点证人
He's a tainted witness working a deal.
给了他们抵赖的依据
Gives them deniability.
你刚重创了一个亚美尼亚黑帮
You just drove a truck through the Armenian mob.
乔治·特齐安会被判终身监禁
George Terzian's never gonna get out.
一场大胜仗
That is huge.
为什么不享受这一刻呢
Why can't you just take a moment and appreciate that?
我是个难以取悦的人
I'm hard to please.
我还不知道
I hadn't noticed.
我跟同事说了你那个案子
I talked to my colleague about the case you mentioned.
他会撤销指控
He's kicking the charges.
-这么简单 -孩子被保释后
- Just like that? - Once the kid was out on bail,
就不存在抵押了 一旦被抓
the leverage went away. When they're locked up,
百分之九十的人都会认罪 不管有罪与否
90% plead, whether they're guilty or not.
这让检察院的胜率很好看
Keeps the win-loss stats good for the office.
但不管正义吗
But no points for justice?
这个案子本来也立不了案
The case wasn't making the docket anyway.
耗时长 又没有可挖的
Too big a time suck without enough upside.
这位地检是你朋友吗
This D.A. a friend of yours?
他是那类人 但我不是
He's a type. Not my type.
对付罪犯本不该有两套系统
There shouldn't be two systems--
有钱的一套 没钱的一套
one for the rich and one for the poor.
去拿回你老爸的车吧
Go get your dad's car.
你要过来的话 我就在酒店等着
I'll be at the hotel if you happen to get there eventually.
我轻车熟路
Oh, I know the way.
这边请
This way.
斯特里特今天来找我了
Street came to see me today.
他想去军械库帮忙
He wants to help out in the armory.
就是志愿者
Strictly volunteer.
为什么
Why?
感觉他想弥补自己的过错
Think he's trying to make amends.
好 谢谢 挺好的 晚安 队长
All right, thanks. That's good to know. Night, Captain.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
-谭 -怎么了
- Tan? - Yeah.
是我搞错了
I need to tell you I was wrong.
对不起 名单确实存在
I'm sorry, but there is a list,
你在名单上
and you're on it.
还不是正式的
It's not official,
也没最终确认
it hasn't been finalized,
我会为上面每个人抗争
and I'm gonna fight for every name on it,
但重新分配看来是要动真格的了
but reassignment's looking like a real thing.
老天
Man.
为了让特警队不虚此名 特警队队员都是
We've all worked too hard to make SWAT as good as it is
像你这样优秀的警员 我们都在拼命努力
with officers as good as you are.
事情还没有最终确定
It's not a done deal.
忘掉政♥治♥ 一如既往地全身心投入在工作中
Forget the politics and focus on the job, same as always.
谢谢你 队长
Thanks, Captain.
你不记得昨晚你偷的是哪辆车吗
Do you not remember which car you stole last night?
车主证在手 我就是车主 先生
When I hold the pink slip, I own the car, sir.
我把车从你的车♥库♥开走 这不是偷窃
I moved my car out of your garage. That's not theft.
-你就扯吧 -听我说
- In whose world? - All right, listen here.
我会用信♥用♥卡♥付你佣金
I'm gonna give you my credit card for your fee.
然后你把车和车主证还给我父亲
Then you give my father his car and his pink slip.
-没这么简单 -为什么
- It's not that simple. - Why not?
车子不如我想的那么值钱
Car wasn't worth as much as I thought.
6♥4♥年产的崭新雪佛兰黑斑羚车
'6♥4♥ Chevy Impala in cherry condition.
累计行程都多少了
With how many times around the odometer?
至少比你的承诺和合同上写的要多
At least one more than you swore and signed.
先别急 老爸
Okay, hold up, hold up, Pop.
你听到他想说什么了 儿子
You hear what he's trying to do, son.
他想霸占我的车
He trying to keep my car.
你的车不在我这里
I don't have your car!
我把车卖♥♥了用来抵佣金
I sold it to cover my fee.
你欠我佣金 先生
You owed me the money, sir.
我会把差额退还给你
I am gonna refund you the difference.
这是我在电脑上查到的
That's what I was checking on the computer.
你没打给我 和我说你要卖♥♥掉我的车
You didn't call me and tell me you were selling my car.
二手车参考价是七百块
Blue Book's $700.
我还没和你算完账呢
I ain't done with you!
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a good evening.
老爸 别吵了 你就是个暴脾气
Pops, stop. You're a hothead.
家族遗传的
Yeah, well, it used to run in the family.
你的车才到新车主手上一天都不到
Look, the new owners have had your car for less than a day.
-我们会买♥♥回来的 -我们要怎么找到车
- We're gonna buy it back. - How we gonna find it?
我装了追踪器
I installed a tracker.
什么时候
When?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表