剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- Coffee? - No, I have a rule.
晚上不喝咖啡 不然我就睡不着了
No caffeine after dark, or I would never sleep.
好
Of course.
那些被抢劫的钻石商
The diamond brokers who were robbed.
我知道你的老板控制着他们
I know your bosses control them.
我还知道你负责保护他们
I also know that you're responsible for their protection.
这就是我一直很喜欢你的原因
That's why I always liked you.
你开门见山 不说废话
You don't waste time, do you?
我的公♥司♥已经开始着手调查此事
My firm has started its own investigation.
我们向保险公♥司♥申请了赔偿
We, uh, we filed claims with the insurance companies...
我知道 我要了复印件
I know. I requested copies.
三位钻石商都只有最低的保额
All three brokers had only the minimum coverage.
目前失窃钻石总值是1100万
Total value of the stones stolen so far, 11 million.
三份保单的总赔付额是3百万
Total payout from all three policies, three million.
这就完全解释了
Leaving eight million reasons
你为什么想抓到这个团伙
why you want your hands on this crew.
我只是在合法权利范围内
I'm only doing what's within our legal rights
帮我客户取回属于他们的东西
to get back what was taken from our client.
这样吧
Here's a deal.
如果你比我们先找到疑犯
If you find the suspects before we do,
你打给我 特警队会将他们收押
you call me and SWAT takes them into custody.
这样你就能再添一块嘉奖匾额
So you get to hang another plaque on your wall
而我们的钻石却在遗嘱检验法♥院♥里
while our diamonds get stuck in the probate court
鬼知道要扣押多久
for God knows how long, right?
阿维夫 如果你帮我抓获这个团伙
Aviv. If you help me get this crew off the street
而且不引起更多的流血事件
without any more bloodshed,
我会亲自把那些钻石送过去给你
I will hand-deliver those stones to you myself.
这些盗贼导致我的手下死伤
These thieves killed and injured some of my men.
所以更应该让我把他们关起来
All the more reason to let me put them behind bars.
我怎么知道你会遵守承诺
How do I know you're gonna keep your word?
上次我遵守了对你的承诺 这次我也会
I kept my word to you last time, and I will this time.
干♥你♥我这行的
In both our jobs,
做朋友比做敌人明智多了
having a friend is much smarter than making an enemy.
有发现
Here we go.
有什么发现
What you got?
黑色道奇公羊皮卡车 没熄火
Black Dodge Ram. Engine's running.
车牌号♥码261PCE
License number 2-6-1-P-C-E.
没有上报失窃
No, doesn't come up stolen.
登记人是艾迪·阿尔瓦雷斯 71岁
It's registered to Eddie Alvarez, 71.
艾迪唯一的目标是半鸡套餐
Yeah, the only target eddie's after is the half-chicken combo.
洪都 这区的每一辆皮卡我都查过了
Hondo, I ran every pickup in the area,
没有发现可疑
no red flags.
你和迪肯那里有什么发现吗
You and Deac, uh, spot anything where you're perched?
没有 继续留意
Negative. Just keep your eyes open.
如果该团伙开始行动
If this crew makes a move,
我们要先他们一步行动
we need to be on top of them quick.
收到
Roger that.
你在追的那个公♥关♥妹子 你们约了第三次没
That PR girl you've been after, you have date number three yet?
约了 她不是做公♥关♥的 是做销♥售♥的
We did. And, uh, she's not in PR. She's in marketing.
她叫什么 基瓦还是吉拉
What's her name? Like, K-Kiva? Keela?
-基拉 -基拉 让人想入非非的名字
- Kira. - Kira. That name just sounds sexy.
她就是那个收藏古董唱片的人对吧
She's that one with the vintage record collection, right?
你注意到我今天完全没提到她没
You notice I haven't said anything about her today?
你不是说她也许是能认真交往的对象吗
I thought you said she might be serious girlfriend material.
我也以为是 可是
Yeah, I thought so, too, but...
看来基拉错失佳人了
Sounds like Kira's lost her sizzle.
我们杜兰特钻石公♥司♥完全没有信♥号♥♥了
Hey, we've got a complete signal loss at Durant Diamonds.
洪都 犯罪团伙正在向钻石商下手
Hondo, the crew's moving on a broker.
在第七街和百老汇街交界处
Seventh and Broadway.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
我们正在与四名全副武装的疑犯交火
We are trading fire with four heavily armed suspects.
30D呼叫指挥部
30-David to Command.
疑犯车辆逃离现场
Suspect vehicle feeling the scene.
一辆回车双排座皮卡在百老汇街向东驶去
A gray crew cab pickup heading east on Broadway.
疑犯身穿重型盔甲
Suspect sporting heavy armor!
掩护我
Cover me.
如果射不♥穿♥那件盔甲 就打不倒他
If we can't pierce that armor, he's not going down.
洪都刚刚射出了一发 "水漂"子弹
Did Hondo just skip a bullet?
换个角度攻击盔甲吗
To get a different angle on the armor?
总是听大家说起 但我从来没见过
Guys talk about doing it, but I've never seen it.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
击毙一名疑犯
One suspect down.
白人女性
White female.
很难相信疑犯拿着一把机关枪冲了出来
It's hard to believe that suspect came out with some machine gun.
阿迪娜·巴格达洛夫
Adina Bagdalov.
22岁以色列籍 持有学生签证
22-year-old Israeli national here on a student visa.
犹太人不是不能有文身吗
I thought Jews weren't supposed to get tattoos?
我认识风化组的一个犹太警♥察♥
I knew this Jewish cop in Vice
整条手臂都是刺青
who got full sleeve tats.
他被人杀了
He was killed,
他父母都不能把他葬在祖坟里
and his parents couldn't bury him in the family plot.
她朝我们开火的时候毫不迟疑
Well, she didn't think twice about mixing it up with us.
我不相信她在乎她爸妈的想法
I doubt she cared what her parents thought.
她用枪自如 就像受过训练似的
She handled that SAW like a pro.
在以色列 所有人不论男女到了十八岁
Well, in Israel, it's mandatory for all men and women
都必须强制参军
to join the military when they turn 18,
所以她受过大量的训练
so she had plenty of training.
她是大学生吗
She was a college student?
签证上是这么写的
That's what it says on her visa.
她在加州大学北岭分校念生物专业
She came here to study biology at Northridge.
一个月前 她退学 然后就不知所踪了
Then a month ago, she dropped out, then disappeared.
-她在这里有家人吗 -美国境内没有
- She have any other family here? - No, not stateside.
我给以色列领♥事♥馆♥打了电♥话♥
I called the Israeli consulate.
他们会尽力查找她的亲属
They're trying to track down next of kin.
另外三名逃脱的疑犯也全都是女性吗
The three suspects who got away, they're also women?
休斯医生把你的事后心理分♥析♥报告发过来了
Dr. Hughes is sending the post incident psych review for your file.
你可以继续执勤
You're clear for duty.
那个疑犯
The suspect,
是一名年轻女性
she was a young woman.
我也是大吃一惊
Yeah. Surprised the hell out of me, too.
-你没事吧 -没事 杰西 你了解我
- Are you okay? - I'm fine, Jess. You know me.
不如以前那么了解
Not as much as I used to.
-新男友怎么样 -大卫吗
- How are things with your new guy? - David?
很好
Good.
有天晚上 我第一次去见他家人
I met his family the other night for the first time.
我看不出他们喜不喜欢我
I couldn't really tell if they liked me.
别这样 他们肯定很喜欢你的
Oh, come on. Stop it. I'm sure they loved you.
他不可能像前一任那样
I mean, he's got no chance of treating you
对你这么好 但是
like the last guy, but, uh...
-也许他会赶上来的 -你怎么样
- maybe he'll come close. - What about you?
有没有个遇见一个幸运的姑娘
Is there any lucky girl in your life?
没有特别认真的
No one serious.
既然已经掌握了其中一个嫌疑人的身份
Okay, now that we've ID'd one of the suspects,
就开始寻找其他三人的下落吧
let's start making connections to the other three.
我们已经开始了 我会报告进展的
We're already doing it. And I'll keep you posted.
谢谢你让我复职
Thanks for getting me cleared for duty.
斯特里特
Street.
这是什么
What's this?
新远程声波步♥枪♥的申请
Request for a new LRAD sonic rifle.
我们的被搞坏了
Somebody trashed ours.
我们现在正面临巨大的预算削减
We're facing massive budget cuts.
我没办法批准申请
I cannot put this request through.
-我很抱歉 -你就跟审计长
- I'm sorry. - I mean, just explain
解释说这是非杀伤性声波设备
to the city controller it's a nonlethal acoustic device...
声波枪
A sound gun.
相信我 她会认为这是浪费钱
Believe me, she'll see it as a waste of money.
我上次订错的五百台战术灯
She's already on me about the 500 Tac Lights
她还在跟我没完没了呢
I got ordered by accident.
我可以把它们退了
I can return them.
退款也许够买♥♥个新的声波枪了
Refund might cover the cost of a new LRAD.
卖♥♥家不肯退货
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表