剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
上帝让骄傲成为一种罪过是有原因的
There's a reason God made pride a deadly sin.
我不需要听你上课 我需要钱
I don't need a lecture, I need cash.
打一万一千美金到这个银行账户上
$11,000 wired into this bank account.
我会还给你的
I will pay you back and I accept
如果我没还给你 我会接受任何后果
all the consequences that come if I don't.
我知道你为这一切付出了多大的努力
I know how hard you worked setting this all up,
但我们需要取消
but we need to shut it down.
市长女士 这不会让来自全国的
Mrs. Mayor, that's not gonna make the thousands of LGBTQ people
上千名性少数群体成员离开的
who've come from all across the country go away.
这也不会让抗♥议♥者离开
It's not gonna make the protestors go away either.
但我不想让大家有理由
But I don't want to give everyone an excuse
和狙击手出现在同一条街上
to concentrate on the same street with a sniper out there.
特警队打算做些什么
What is SWAT's take on this?
我们马上就要查到开枪者了
We're close to identifying the shooter;
我们的所有单位都在查
we got every unit working on it.
不管狂欢节是否举♥行♥ 在我们抓到他之前
Whether the festival is on or not, no one's safe
没有人是安全的
until we bring him in.
很明显这个疯子是想取消大爱洛杉矶狂欢节
Cancelling Love All is clearly what this nut wants.
我们真的要满足他吗
Do we really want to give him that?
人们来参加这个活动不是为了聚会
People don't come to these events for the party.
他们来是想感受到支持
They come to feel supported,
也许他们一生中第一次
maybe for the first time in their lives,
遇到和他们一样的人
meet someone else just like them.
你知道...
You know...
你不会因为炸♥弹♥威胁
you don't cancel the Super Bowl
就取消超级碗 你只会消除这个威胁
because of a bomb threat, you stop the threat.
我们会尽我们所能
We'll do whatever we have to.
好吧 狂欢节如期举♥行♥
Okay, we'll reopen it.
但我不想有任何伤亡
But I don't want one casualty.
特警队不会让这个城市失望的
SWAT's not in the business of letting this city down.
最好如此
Then don't.
我在帮助技术部听斯托姆的节目
I'm helping tech listen to Storm's show.
这个人一天播六个小时
Guy's on, like, six hours a day.
你有时间吗
You got a sec?
是关于你妈妈的
It's about your mom.
好的
Yeah.
克里斯去你妈妈工作的地方问过
Chris checked with your mom's job.
她已经两个多星期没露面了
She hasn't been seen in over two weeks.
谭去了她家 我们不知道该怎么想
Tan went to her place, now we don't know what to make of it,
但屋子里有一些还没清理掉的变质食物
but there was spoiled food that hadn't been cleared yet.
没有破门而入或是暴♥力♥的迹象
There was no forced entry or any sign of violence.
-但谭在她床旁边发现了几粒药 -心脏病药
- But Tan did find some pills next to her bed. - u202dHeart meds.
她每天都要吃心脏病药
She takes heart meds daily,
她不会不带药出城的
she wouldn't have skipped town without 'em.
我问过了我的一些警♥察♥朋友还有当地的停尸房♥
I checked with some cop buddies of mine and local morgues.
没有人符合你母亲的特征
Nobody's turned up matching your mother's description.
所以我们不知道出了什么事
So we don't know what's wrong,
但我们知道事情不对
just that something's not right.
斯特里特 你想过上报失踪人口吗
u202dStreet, have you ever considered filing a missing person's report?
让专门的人去找她
Have people on the ground looking for her.
减轻你的负担
Take it off your plate.
但如果她真的违反了假释条例呢
And then if it turns out she really is violating her parole?
那样我等于亲手把她送回监狱
I'll have basically sent her back to prison myself.
尽管我对你之前处理这件事的
Even though we may have butted heads for how
方式不太赞同 但我一直
you handled it before, I always respected you
对你能正确面对这个问题保持敬意
for doing right by your mom.
别让我失去敬意
Don't ever lose that.
这是不是意味着
Oh, does this mean it's finally safe
我终于可以安全地走出去了
for me to go out into the real world?
外面还有很多人想伤害你
There's a lot of people out there still looking to hurt you.
只要你敢说真话
Always will be when you're not afraid
总有人会这么想
to speak the truth.
他们赞美那些
They celebrate bakers
拒绝做纳粹蛋糕的人
who refuse to make a Swastika cake.
他们对言论自♥由♥来说就是一种威胁
They are a threat to free speech itself.
又是一场丹尼斯深度分♥析♥
That was another Dennis Deep State Dive.
谢谢 丹尼斯
Thank you as always, Dennis.
我记得你说你从来没听过那个声音
I thought you never heard that voice before.
好吧
All right.
丹尼斯每周都会给节目打电♥话♥
Dennis calls into the show once a week.
他很有名 那又怎样
He's popular. So what?
-我没叫他做这些 -你当然没有
- I didn't tell him to do what he did. - No, of course not.
你从来没叫任何人做任何事 没直接说过
You never tell anyone to do anything, not directly.
你知道底线在哪
You know exactly where the line is
知道如何在不越界的情况下
and how to fire up your listeners
挑起听众的情绪 但你不要站在这里
without crossing it. But don't you stand here
假装不知道你的行为
and try to pretend like you don't know
-都弄出什么事了 -我是很有热情
- what your actions inspire. - I'm passionate...
但并不暴♥力♥
all right, but I'm not violent.
每个词说出来都是有意义的
Words have meaning.
你说出你那些话的时候
And you knew exactly what you were doing
就明白你在做什么 现在有人因此死了
when you picked yours and now someone is dead.
你还想更多人死吗
Do you want to be responsible for more?
好吧 听着
All right, look.
私下里说 丹尼斯跟我没关系
Off the record, all right? Dennis is not my buddy.
我都没见过他本人
I've never even met him in person.
我可以给你些网名
I can get you some screen names
还有网上讨论群的权限
and access to private online groups,
也许能帮你些忙
that might help you.
上周他给我打电♥话♥
Last week, he called me and told me
告诉我他要进城 邀请我去一个
he was coming to town and invited me to speak
斯托姆追随者的集♥会♥上演讲
at a rally of visiting Storm Chasers,
-我当然拒绝了 -等等
- which I turned down of course... - Wait a minute, wait a minute.
你是在说他不是一个人吗
You're telling me that he's not alone?
不管他计划做些什么 都有人帮他
He's got help with whatever he's planning next?
还有什么
What next?
不不不 他已经得到他想要的了
No, no, no. No, he-he got what he wanted.
大爱洛杉矶狂欢节已经取消了
Love All L.A. is... cancelled.
15分钟前又恢复举♥行♥了
It just reopened 15 minutes ago.
所有人都出来了
People are showing up in full force.
我们宣布大爱洛杉矶狂欢节
Well, the second we announced
恢复举♥行♥的那一刻
that Love All Festival was reopened,
他们就蜂拥上街了
they flooded the streets.
有枪手在逃 他们都敢上街游♥行♥
They want to march with a shooter on the loose,
这点雨阻止不了他们
a little rain's not gonna stop 'em now.
总部正在查斯托姆给的那些名字
HQ is tracking the screen names Storm gave up.
如果丹尼斯在计划什么
If Dennis is planning something,
-我们会找出来的 -我们有空中支援
- we'll find out. - We've got airships
屋顶监控
in the sky, eyes on every roof,
还有便衣在人群中
plain clothes in the crowds.
他逃不了的
He's not gonna get past us.
给JP打电♥话♥
Call JP.
让他待在家
Tell him to stay home. u202d
至少你能知道他是安全的
At least you'll know he's safe.
他从不听我的
He's never listened to me.
估计他会待在志愿者棚里
He's probably at the volunteer tent anyway.
那不在游♥行♥的路线上 没事的
It's off the parade route, it's okay.
我不是在担心他 我是在担心你
I'm not worried about JP, I'm worried about you.
你需要集中精力在搜捕上
You need to be focused on this,
-而不是你儿子的安危上 -我很集中
- not your son's safety. u202d- I'm all over it.
在我的记忆中
JP and I have never seen eye-to-eye,
我和JP从来没看对眼过
as far back as I can remember.
我只是
I just, um...
我不知道该如何走进他的内心
I never figured out how to get through to him.
我越逼他
The harder I pushed, the...
他越依赖小芭
the more he gravitated towards Barb.
不是你逼得他去吸毒的
You didn't push him into drugs.
我也知道你在他吸毒后
And I'm sure you did everything
帮了他很多
you could to help him after.
我有吗
Did I?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表