剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谁也不想
No one does.
但卢卡和斯特里特处当时别无他法
But Luca and Street were in an impossible situation.
他们没办法去追捕一个他们看不见的家伙
They couldn't chase a guy they couldn't see.
队友和平民处于危险之中
There were teammates and civilians in danger.
如果是你 会怎么做
What would you have done?
听着
Look,
如果这仅仅是偶然一次 我也就不提了
if this were a onetime thing, I wouldn't have brought it up.
是你的团队
It's your team.
你有权利按自己的方式去带队
You've earned the right to run it the way you see fit.
但是最近你有些状况
But there's something going on with you recently.
连我都能看得出来
Even I can see it,
而我不像以前那样跟你走得那么近了
and I'm not as close to you as I used to be.
我只是想确信你没事
I just want to make sure you're okay.
我不知道我最近是怎么了
I don't know what's been up with me lately.
但...
But...
等这个案子一完
as soon as this case is over,
我会尽力搞清楚的
I'll try to figure it out.
麦克南先生 对于扣押你的那伙人
Mr. Mekonnen, is there anything that you can tell us
你有什么能告诉我们的吗
about the people that were holding you?
我也说不好
Uh, I don't know.
我眼睛被蒙着
I was blindfolded, and...
而当我能看见他们的时候 他们都带着面具
when I did see them, they wore masks.
他们给你绑上炸♥弹♥以后
You were in the van with them
你和他们在一辆面包车里
after they fitted you with the bomb.
从那到办公大楼开了多久
How long was the drive to the office building?
15到20分钟
15, 20 minutes.
但我没看到他们
But I never saw them.
那你被扣押的地方呢
What about the place where you were being held?
任何情况都可以
I mean, it could be anything.
你闻到的味道 或者听到的声音
Something you smelled, maybe heard?
有个事情
There was something.
外面没完没了的敲击的声音
This nonstop pounding from outside.
很有节奏 就像...
Steady, like a...
锤子钉钉子那样 但是...
a hammer hitting a nail, but...
声音响得多
much, much louder.
我整个身体都能感觉到
I could feel it in my whole body.
建筑工地的声音吗
Like a construction site, maybe?
说不好
I don't know.
像这样的声音吗
Something like this?
就是这样的
Exactly like that.
是液压打桩机
It's a hydraulic pile driver.
这个你得感谢我的叔叔沙佐
You can thank my Uncle Sarzo for that.
干这样的事情是需要许可的
You'd need a permit for something like that.
-卢卡 我们可能有线索了 -谢谢
- Luca, we may have something. - Thanks.
迪肯和克里斯有可能
Deacon and Chris might have
找到了确定人♥质♥关押地点的方法
found a way to nail down the hostages' location.
这些红点就是今天申请了使用
Yeah, the red dots are construction sites
液压打桩机的建筑工地
that pulled permits for a hydraulic pile driver today.
尤纳斯·麦克南可能是从他被关押的地方
Yonas Mekonnen could hear one operating
听到了打桩机的声音
from where he was being held.
人♥质♥一定是在这其中某个地方的附近
Hostages must be near one of these sites.
-那我们把范围缩小吧 -尤纳斯说开到
- So let's narrow it down. - Yonas said the drive
德威特总部大楼大概是二十分钟
to the DeWitt Headquarters building was about 20 minutes.
这里面只有两个建筑工地
Only two of the construction
符合这个时间范围
sites are close enough to fit the timeline.
德威特总部
我们正在搜索产权记录看看是否有所发现
We're searching property records for anything that stands out.
我想我有发现了
I think I found something.
德威特总部
在一个建筑工地
There's an old factory
八百千米的地方有个老工厂
500 feet from one of the construction sites.
这地方最近以八十万美元被买♥♥走
Place was purchased recently for $800 grand.
现金支付
All cash.
考虑到他们几个月前刚刚弄了五百万美元
Well, considering they cleared $5 million a few months back,
-这是小意思 -他们一定在这里
- that'd be cheap. - That's got to be where they are.
我会让科尔特斯找出尽可能多的
I'll have Cortez pull whatever intel
情报并准备申请搜查令
she can find and start a warrant.
你们过去
Just get there.
前进
Go, now.
预备 行动
Ready. Do it.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
这就是录像的那个房♥间 他们之前就在这
This is the room from the video. They were here.
把其余的地方搜一遍 快 行动
Sweep the rest of the place. Move, move!
-右侧安全 -左侧安全
- Right side clear. - Left side clear.
十点钟方向
Ten o'clock!
她把枪扔了
She dropped the gun!
我们发现了几根拉发线
We found a few trip wires.
她一定是想把这地方炸了
She must've been rigging the place to blow.
人♥质♥在哪儿
Where are the hostages?
你该接这个电♥话♥ 找你的
You should get that. It's for you.
丹尼尔·哈里森警司
Sergeant Daniel Harrelson?
从洛杉矶南部来的警司
The sergeant from South L.A.?
我想和那个一直妨碍我的警官谈谈
I wanted to talk to the officer who's been obstructing me.
抱歉了
Oh, I'm sorry about that.
-我敬佩你的奉献 -你知道我的名字了
- No, I admire your dedication. - All right, you know my name.
你告诉我你的名字怎么样
How about you tell me yours?
你可以叫我辛寇
You can call me Cinque.
辛寇 和70年代共生解♥放♥军♥的首领同名吗
Cinque? Like the leader of the SLA in the '70s?
这可真是可爱 老兄
That's real cute, man.
你知道你在哪儿吗 警司
You know where you are, Sergeant?
像这样的工厂过去雇用了成千上万的工人
Factories like this used to employ thousands of people.
这个地区以前很繁荣 这么多潜力浪费了
The area was flourishing. So much potential... wasted.
后来工会被解散了
Then the unions got busted.
工人被廉价劳动力或机器人取代了
Workers replaced by cheap labor or robots.
他们把我们关在贫民窟里 管我们叫"项目"
They locked us in ghettos and called them "Projects".
警♥察♥不再执法了
The police stopped policing,
让那些黑帮往我们的血管里注射毒药
and let the gangs pump our veins with poison.
直到那时警♥察♥才全副武装地回来
And only then did the police return, in full militarized force,
关押被他们安上莫须有罪名的
to imprison the very addicts and dealers
瘾君子和毒贩
they created in the first place.
你是在表明观点 还是在浪费口水
You making a point, or are you just wasting spit?
他们告诉我们要相信这个体系
They tell us to put our faith in institutions.
这就是体系所给你的
This is what institutions give you.
忽视 抛弃 穷困
Neglect. Abandonment. Destitution.
你想改变这些吗 你为什么不去竞选呢
You want that to change? Why don't you run for office?
你是一个乐观主义者
You're an optimist.
我猜你没得选 你这个等级的黑人警官
Well, I guess you'd have to be, black officer at your level.
我猜你加入洛杉矶警署
I bet you joined the LAPD
是想着你可以从内部改变整个体系
thinking you'd change the system from within.
结果如何呢
How's that working?
我们目标一致 我们试过了你的方法
We want the same thing. We've tried it your way.
现在不如试试我的
Now we try it mine.
把一切都烧了 浴火重生
Burn it all down and rebuild from the ashes.
不 你找到我了
Oh, no! You found me.
我们来看看你没有面具或相机可以隐藏的时候
Let's see how cocky you are when you ain't got a mask
还能多狂妄
or a camera to hide behind.
祝你好运 警司
Good luck with that, Sergeant.
太阳落山了 还有不到两个小时
Sun's getting low. Less than two hours left.
时钟滴答响着
Tick... tock.
我希望他们别付钱
You know, I almost hope they don't pay.
这样的话更有趣
It'll be more fun that way.
记者招待会
A press conference?
我们所有人一起 统一战线
All of us. Together. A united front.
告诉解放者我们不付钱
Tell the Emancipators we won't pay.
你没看见德威特的下场吗
Did you not see what happened to DeWitt?
德威特也没付钱 他的员工很安全
DeWitt didn't pay, and his employee is safe.
据我所知 他平安离开
As far as I can tell, he got off scot-free.
尽管他的大楼遭殃了
His building notwithstanding.
他很幸运 反恐特警队及时介入
He's lucky SWAT got there in time to ensure
确保了没人因他的行为而死去
nobody died because of his actions.
指挥官 我只想让你找到我们的员工
Commander, I want more than anything for you to find our employees
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表