剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Hey, if you're trying to back out,
付七成的钱就行
70 cents on the dollar seems to be the going rate.
我们才不会毁约
We're not backing out of anything.
洛克说得对
Rocker's right.
你们怎么输无所谓
We don't care how you lose.
反正你们还是会输
You're still gonna lose.
别挡路
Move that thing.
安妮
Annie!
你在这里做什么
What are you even doing here?
不是应该去医院生宝宝了吗
Shouldn't you be in labor already or something?
所以她才过来
That's what she's doing here.
-对 还有这个 -是不是
- Yeah, that and these. - Are those
你去年做的超好吃的能量棒
the amazing energy bars you made last year?
你们经常熬夜工作
Well, I figured you guys are gonna be running around
-我想你们需要秘密武器 -酷
- all night, so I thought you might need a secret weapon. - Yeah.
-没给你放葡萄干 洪都 -太棒了
- No raisins for you, Hondo. - Ah, that's my girl.
哪天你烦他了 我娶你
If you ever get sick of this dude, I will marry you.
行了 别闹
All right, all right, easy.
-看到了吗 -看到了
- Well, you see that? - Hmm.
安妮和迪肯就相处得很好
Annie and Deacon are making it work.
工作和恋情不能兼得
Relationships and this job don't mix
-直到找到平衡点 -那好吧
- until you find one that does. - All right, then.
那好吧什么
All right, then, what?
我会打给她 基拉
I'll call her. Kira.
-这就对了 -定下第三次约会
- Ah, there you go. - I'll set up a third date.
那你呢 还是你是那种
What about you, or are you one of those "Do as I say and not
-"言行不一"的人 -克里斯
- as I do" types? Ah, Chris, my deal...
我的事比较复杂 现在条件不合适
it's just complicated, and now is not the time or the place.
开玩笑吧 队里的人到齐了
Are you kidding me? The band's back together! We got our team!
-这就对了 -感谢你们志愿加入
- Hell yeah. - Hey, I appreciate you volunteering,
-但人够了 谢谢 -来了
- but we're good, though. Thanks. - There it is.
-你好啊 -你好啊
- What's up? Hey! - What's up?
好吧 说实话
All right, tell the truth.
你们都赌了钱的 对吧
Y'all got money riding on this, huh?
今年的赌金是一千块
We're looking at a grand this year.
-我家里需要一个新烤箱 -是吗
- Yeah, I need a new stove for my house. - Oh, yeah.
那就赶紧出发吧 对吧 教练
Well, then, we'd better get rolling, huh, Coach?
斯特里特 德夫林 把包放上车去
Hey, Street, Devlin, let's get it loaded. I got your, uh,
你的跑步装备在包里
running gear in the bag.
就知道你们能赶上
I knew you guys'd come through.
-你就是想赢钱 -不
- Yeah, you're just desperate to win a bet. - No.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-别腻歪了 -你们好
- Oh, cut it out. Cut it out. - Hey.
拜拜
Bye.
快点 斯特里特
Let's go, Street.
小心
Heads up.
好 祝你们好运
All right. Good luck.
好吧
Oh, well.
知道帝奥叔叔餐厅吗
Hey, uh, you know Uncle Tio's?
经常去吃 怎么了
Eat there all the time. Why?
离这里差不多五英里
I mean, I'd say that's about five miles from here.
-赌一百块我先跑过去 -两百块
- Hundred bucks says I beat you there. - $200.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表