剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
LAPD SWAT! Don't move!
转身 趴下
Turn around! Get your ass down!
-将手背到身后 -把手伸出来
- Hands behind your back. - Give me your hands!
左轮手♥枪♥ 与嫌犯的武器一致
Revolver. Same as our shooter's.
序列号♥被抹掉了 这是违法的
The serial number's been filed off, that's illegal.
这是谁的枪
Whose gun is this?
如果说是我的会怎么样
What if I said it's mine?
那你就是包庇你的父亲
Then you'd be covering for your dad.
这不值得 孩子
It ain't worth it, kid.
-靠墙站好 -这是你父亲的枪吗
- Against the wall! - u202dIs that your dad's gun?
庆祝情人节不违法吧
Celebrating Valentine's ain't illegal.
停止挣扎 别动
Stop resisting! Hey! Stop! Yeah.
把拘捕令给我看看
Now show me a damn warrant.
你要接受彼得·施瓦兹警官
You're wanted for questioning in the death
死亡案件的审问
of Officer Peter Schwartz.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command,
人赃俱获
we have confirmation on the package.
17号♥直升机 守住现场
Air 17, hold your perimeter.
蓝队 我们即将撤离
Blue Team, we are go for exfil.
蓝队三十秒后撤离
Blue Team's 30 seconds out.
前往科尔隆和太平洋
Proceed to Kerlon and Pacific.
-他女人该怎么办 -还有孩子
- What do we do with his girl? - And the kid?
洪都 有情况
Hondo, we got a situation.
科尔隆撤离口被堵了
Kerlon exit's blocked.
有三四十名敌人从北边靠近
I count 30, 40 hostiles approaching from the north.
看起来所有人都知道我们在这
Looks like everyone knows we're here.
有人在监视我们
Somebody's got eyes on us.
那里
There.
隔壁建筑物有个拿对讲机的人在放哨
There's a lookout in the adjacent building with a two-way radio.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我们是来抓马丁内兹的 放了女人和孩子
We're here for Martinez. Leave the woman and kid.
带他出去已经很难了
It's gonna be hard enough getting him out of here.
迪肯 带上克里斯
Deacon, take Chris.
控制住那个放哨的人 拿走对讲机
Contain that lookout, get his radio.
你们不会逮捕我 对吗
You're not taking me in, right?
知道吗 今天是你的幸运日
You know what? Today's your lucky day.
下次好好提升下找男人的品味吧
Why don't you work on your taste in men?
我的手下不会让你们带走我的
My boys ain't gonna let you take me.
要不还是把我放了吧
Why don't you just leave me here?
-就算我们扯平了 -不可能
- Call it even. u202d- No chance.
洛城警局 待在原地别动 举起手来
LAPD! Stay right there with your hands in the air.
立刻
Now! Do it now!
总部呼叫蓝队
Command to Blue Team.
前往科尔隆南端撤离队伍
Move to the southern end of Kerlon to exfil the team.
卢卡 我来看着他 你在前面带路 快点
Hey, Luca, I got him. Get us out of here. Let's go, go. Move.
-斯特里特 谭 快走 -快快快
- Street, go! Tan, move! - Go, go, go, go, go!
行动
Move.
放哨的在楼上 角落那个单元
Lookout's upstairs. Corner unit.
走 我掩护你
Go. I got your back.
没事的 我们是警♥察♥
Hey, it's okay. It's okay. Shh. Policia.
对 快走
Yeah, go.
警♥察♥
Police.
站住
Stop right there.
警♥察♥
Police!
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
-所有人都进去 -怎么 猪
- All of you, back inside. - What, pig?
你打算朝手无寸铁的我开枪吗
You gonna shoot an unarmed man?
-还是朝我们全部20人开枪 -迪肯 撤退
- Or all 20 of us? - Deac, fall back.
快走 快走
Move, move, move.
20D呼叫总部 犯人正在途中
This is 20-David to Command. Package en route.
我们走
Let's go, let's go.
南边出口情况很糟
Bad news at the south exit.
北边情况也不好
No better on the north.
我们需要帮助
We could use some help.
51D 有人开枪了
51-David. Shots fired! Shots fired!
这里是20D 我需要枪手的方位
This is 20-David. I need a visual on the shooter.
光头 西北方向
Bald head. Northwest!
D队 使用非致命子弹
D-Team, maintain non-lethal rounds.
人群中有青少年和女人
Teenagers and women in the crowd.
-斯特里特 行动 -快快
- Street, move, go. - Go, go, go, go, go.
看到他了
I got him.
25D呼叫17号♥直升机
25-David to Air 17.
南边撤离点的障碍处
Got visual on a fire coming from obstructions
-有人开枪 -收到
- at the southern exfil point. - Copy.
这里是17号♥直升机 有多处障碍堵住了入口
Air 17, have visual on multiple barriers blocking ingress.
地面没有到达你们所处位置的路线
No ground access to your position.
重复一遍 地面没有到达你们所处位置的路线
Repeat, no ground access to your position.
他在拖延时间 等他的哥们来救他
He's stalling. Waiting for his homies.
实在不行我就拖着他走
I'll drag him out of here if I have to.
洪都 估计有七八十人从南面逼近
Hondo, I'm clocked at 70-80 bangers approaching from the south.
现在我们两面受敌
We got hostiles on both ends now.
20D呼叫总部
This is 20-David to Command.
巷子被封锁了
The alley is blocked.
将装甲车移♥动♥到克拉多克大道的西北面
Roll Armored to the northwest side of Craddock Avenue.
你带犯人在那里与我碰面
Meet you there with the package.
站起来
On your feet.
-洛城警局 退后 -不许动 -趴下
- LAPD! Get back! - Don't move! - On the ground!
退后 立刻
Get back! Now! Now!
靠墙站好 过来 立刻靠墙站好
Against the wall. Come here. Against the wall, now.
洪都 我们需要尽快想出一个撤离计划
Hondo, we need an exit plan, now.
不许再靠近 立刻退后
Do not come closer! u202dGet back now!
退后 退后
Back up, back up.
开始计时
Here we go.
-三 二 一 -趴下
- Three, two, one... - Get down!
爆破
Breach!
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
移♥动♥
Move, move.
在这藏好
Hold it right there!
快点 穿过这个洞
Move, come on! Through the hole!
我们走
Let's go, let's go.
不许动
Do not move! Do not move!
我这是总统待遇
Y'all treating me like the president.
退后 我们拦不住他们 他们人太多了
Back up! We can't hold them. There's too many.
撤退 迪肯 回到撤离点
Retreat, Deac! Fall back to exfil!
撤退
Fall back!
上车 快
Get in here! Go, go!
这里是20D 包裹成功取回
This is 20-David, package secure.
D队安全撤离
D-Team is clear.
正在返回基地
Headed back to base.
不禁让你思索真正重要的是什么 不是吗
Makes you think about what's really important, doesn't it?
你是说让杀了我们同伴的人
You mean, getting the guy responsible
为自己的罪行负责
for putting one of us in the dirt?
还有有时你会觉得有些事是理所当然的
That, plus sometimes you take things for granted.
而忘了这一切也可能转瞬不见
You forget it can all be gone, in one moment.
这就像 在和老爸度过了一段愉快的时光后
It's been, like, over a month
又有一个月见不到他
since I spent some quality time with my pops.
你应该邀请他去你家
You should invite him over to the house.
我觉得我会的
Think I will.
你母亲还好吗 你最近有拜访她吗
What's going on with your mom? I mean, you see her lately?
我们俩现在还不说话呢
We're still not talking.
你女朋友把你的手♥机♥打爆了吧
Hey. Your girl blowing up your phone?
是啊 尤其是看见那些新闻报道后
Yeah, especially with her watching the news and all.
也不能怪她担心你
Yeah, you can't blame her for being worried.
今晚我进了家门
Yeah, it's gonna be a big relief for her
她就能松一大口气了
when I walk through that door tonight.
那当然 特别是当你问那个问题的时候
Hell, yeah. Especially with you popping the question, huh?
什么 不
What? No.
兄弟 邦妮一直在偷偷给我们发短♥信♥
Dude, Bonnie's been texting us on the DL.
她感觉你会有这个大动作
She's reading into this big production.
她在期待你今晚对她下跪求婚
She's expecting you to get on one knee tonight.
你是说你不会求婚
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表