剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
如果你想现在给我钱的话 可以打七折
if you want to pay me 70 cents on the dollar now...
拜托 我的队友还在出任务
Come on, man. You can't hold me
你不能现在和我打赌
to a bet if my team's out on a call.
谭还在呢
Well, Tan's still here, right?
什么 他自己跑吗
What, he's gonna run it by himself?
这本该是四个人一组比赛的
This is supposed to be a four-man team.
你的荣誉感呢
Where's your sense of honor, man?
已经去银行取钱了
Headed to the bank to pick up a deposit slip.
一会见
See you soon.
卢卡
Luca?
让我来替20小队跑吧 加上德夫林一起
Let me run for 20 Squad. Devlin, too.
没戏 你不再是20小队的人了
Not a chance. You're not 20 Squad anymore,
斯特里特 你只是个新成员 你们都是
Street. You're just a recruit. All right, you both are.
我知道你和我不太合
Look, I know that you got some kind of problem with me now.
我很清楚 但你真的想为这场比赛
Okay? That's clear. But are you really gonna
输掉一千美元吗
let that cost you a thousand bucks?
即使加上你和德夫林
Well, even with you and Devlin,
迪肯不在 我们还差一个人
without Deac, we'd still be a man short.
那你上场就好了
Well, then, you lace 'em up.
你去年非常厉害
You kicked ass last year.
除此之外 对你来说
And, besides, it is way too soon
现在退役太早了
for you to be hanging up the towel.
玛福德 差不多了 但你
Mumford, I get, but you? Come on.
好了 你和德夫林最好能成功
All right, but you and Devlin better come through,
要不然你们俩都没有进特警队的可能
or neither of you is ever gonna see a spot on SWAT.
-如果你觉得这样会让我丢脸 -听我说
- If you think this is a way you can show me up... - Look, man,
我只是想帮卢卡 还有我以前的小队
I'm just trying to help out Luca and my old team.
就这些 对每个人都有好处
That's it. It's good for everybody.
这些混♥蛋♥可能就要这样逃了
These bastards are gonna get away with this.
雷米和他朋友科尔顿吗
Remy and his friend Colton?
他们没那么聪明
They're not smart enough.
你们还会找到他们的
You'll track 'em down again.
船在这 你确定吗
The boat's here. You sure about this?
相信我 只要我对乘客还有威胁
Trust me. They're not going to mess with you
他们不会给你捣乱的
as long as I'm still a threat to the passengers
你手里有那个条子
and you have the cop.
带着毒品去原来的交接处
Just take the drugs to the original drop-off,
等你到了用无线电告诉我
radio me once you're there.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
不是他说的话 背景音中
Not what he said, but-but... but behind it.
有音乐的声音 就像
There-there was this music, like-like-like
30年代的格伦·米勒 爵士大乐团的东西
1930s Glenn Miller, big band stuff.
船上有个艺术吧 在大厅里
There's an Art Deco bar-- the Grand Lounge.
在第四层甲板
It's on the fourth deck.
船交给你了 我不想知道任何其它
She's all yours. I don't want to know nothing else
发生的事
about what's happening here.
什么都没看到 什么都没听到
See nothing, say nothing.
你来开船
You're driving the boat.
只说让我把船给你们开过来
Hey, I was just told to drop it off.
现在你又要干点别的事了
Well, now you're being told something else.
好吧
All right.
还等什么 赶紧走啊
What are we waiting for? Let's get the hell out of here!
24D 我可能找到第五个人在哪了
24-David. I may have a location on the fifth guy.
大厅
指挥部呼叫24D 有眉目了吗
Command to 24-David. You got anything?
24D 我这边有20到30个人
24-David. I got 20, 30 possibles here maybe.
不知道该怎么缩小范围
Not sure how to narrow it down.
康纳 朱丽
Connor, Julie.
我以为你已经走了 发生什么事了
I thought maybe you had gone. What's going on?
我现在没法和你解释
I can't talk, can't explain right now,
但我需要你们保持镇定 好吗
but I need you guys to just act normal, okay?
我们快到防波堤了
We're coming up on the breakwater.
还有十分钟就到了
We're maybe ten minutes out.
等你们快到岸边了再告诉我
Let me know when you reach the shore.
-他戴着耳返 -什么
- He's earwigged. - What?
他和我一样戴着无线耳返
He's wearing a radio earwig, same as me.
我需要你们帮我做点事
Okay, I need you to do something.
我需要你们把这两个脸朝脸放在一起
I need you to hold these together face to face,
我发信♥号♥♥时
and when I give you the signal, you're gonna
同时按下两个麦克风按钮
press both mic buttons at the same time.
-能做到吗 -为什么 有什么用
- Can you do it? - Why? What's gonna happen?
康纳 只需告诉我你是否会照做
Connor, I just need to know that you'll do it.
-好 当然 -没问题
- Yeah. Yeah, of course. - Of course, yeah.
给 拿着
Here, hold this.
雷米
Remy?
雷米 别去海岸
Remy, don't go to shore!
船上还有警♥察♥ 这是个圈套
There's more than one cop. It's a setup.
你说什么 我没听见
What did you say? I didn't hear you!
别动
Don't even move.
老天 这太疯狂了
Holy crap, that was insane.
什么 你说什么
What?! What was that?
你没信♥号♥♥了
You cut out.
我听不见你说话
I didn't hear you!
他出事了 事情不大对劲
Something happened to him. Something's not right.
我知道 我就知道是圈套
I knew it. I knew it all along. It's a setup.
这警♥察♥骗了我们
This cop lied to us!
不管了 兄弟
Screw this, man.
废了他
Just waste him!
别动
Stay down!
别动
Stay down!
30D队呼叫总部
30-David to Command.
三名嫌犯已被拿下
All three suspects down.
取消支援
We're Code 4.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我相信我只是
I'm sure mine will be only the first of many apologies
对你们今天遭遇第一个道歉的人
you're owed for what you've been through today.
但现在 让我们都感恩
But for the moment, let's just all be thankful
此刻已在回家路上了
we're on our way home.
这里绝大多数人永不会知道
Most of these people will never know
你和洪都为他们做了什么
what you and Hondo have done for them.
我不介意
I'm okay with that.
你也当过警♥察♥ 你明白的
You were a cop. You get it.
你手下那名被杀害的警卫
That security guard of yours who was killed--
若有我和洪都能帮忙的
if there's anything Hondo and I can do,
请尽管说 好吗
please let us know, okay?
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
"从黄昏到黎明"太疯狂了 你会明白的
The Dusk to Dawn is nuts, man, you'll see.
所有执法机构都会派队伍参加
Every law enforcement agency sends a team--
治安官 警局
Sheriffs, PDs,
联调局 酒精烟草与火器管理局
FBI, ATF.
大概有五十支队伍 跑步横穿沙漠
It's like 50 different squads, all racing across the desert.
-刺♥激♥ -谭 行了
- It's crazy. - Hey, Tan, ease up, huh?
别把他们吓傻了
I don't want 'em getting all psyched out.
我们每次就五英里 行吗
Okay, we're just gonna take it five miles at a time, all right?
跑完五英里 就退出
You run a five-mile shift, then you tag out,
回到车里 下一个人接着跑
hop back in the van, and, uh, get the next guy on the road.
-牢记风险 -一千块
- Just remember what's on the line here. - A thousand bucks.
不 不只是钱 斯特里特
No, I'm not talking about the money, Street.
是可以跟玛福德炫耀一年的福利
I'm talking about a year's worth of bragging rights with Mumford.
-对 还有我的一千块 -怎么回事
- And, yeah, my thousand bucks. - What the hell is this?
你找了两名新兵
You picked up two recruits?
-这算作弊 -拜托 玛福德
- That's cheating. - Come on, Mumford.
这是慈善比赛 我们只是尽力而为
It's a charity race. We're just trying to do our part.
这跟慈善无关
It's not about charity.
这是队与队之间的赌约
The bet was squad versus squad.
无意冒犯 警司 但听起来
No offense, Sergeant, but sounds a little bit like
好像你害怕被新兵打败
you're afraid of being beaten by recruits.
对 听起来
Yeah, hearing it now,
好像是这样的
it does kind of sound a little bit like that.
如果你想毁约
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表