剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不好意思 我表现得太明显了
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm projecting.
但你跟我共度春宵
But you spend a night like we just had,
然后你就讲起几个故事
and you pick up on a few tells.
跟一个嫁给法警六年的女人讲故事
Couple that with six years married to a marshal.
-你的前任是法警 -很不幸
- Your ex is a marshal? - Still a couple pen strokes
里变成我的前任还差几步
from being my ex, unfortunately.
但他已经有了新女朋友
But he's already got a new girlfriend.
沙滩金发芭比
Beach blonde Barbie.
胸大无脑
All boobs, no ass.
我想他才是那个带着行李被扫地出门的
I think maybe he's the one with baggage.
不是每个警♥察♥都有这种经历吗
Don't all cops have some?
你不断努力
You keep pushing that rock,
结果越来越糟
it keeps rolling back down.
更别提你是生活在当下美国的黑人
Add to that being a black man in this America.
某一时刻 你开始封闭自我
At some point, you start shutting down inside
因为真♥相♥越来越难以面对
'cause the truth gets too hard to face.
开始疏远别人
Start freezing people out.
疏远别人
Freezing people out?
我认为你刚刚用了一堆词藻
Okay, I think you just used a bunch of fancy words
把我形容为一个愤怒的黑人
to call me an angry black man.
-这就是你的解读 --不 我听明白了
- Oh, is that all you got from that? - Oh, no, I heard you.
该我了
It's my turn.
我眼前的这位到底是谁
Who am I looking at standing in front of me?
让我看看
Let me see.
一个超出预期的成功人士 可能已经将自己的
An overachiever who probably calculates her conviction rate
定罪率算到小数点后一位
down to the decimal point,
坚持比别人多努力一小时
insists on staying an hour longer than anyone else,
只有问过自己是否可以做得更好
and never leaves the courtroom without asking herself
才会离开法庭
what she could have done better.
而现在这杯咖啡可能只是开始
And that right there is probably the first of, what,
今天可能要喝六杯咖啡吧
six... cups of coffee you'll probably have today?
我猜的对不对
Am I in the zone?
看看 两个能够
See, this is why two folks
猜透对方的人
good at reading other people
永远不该勾搭在一起
should never hook up. You just think
你觉得你已经看穿我
you can read me.
我没被扫地出门
I'm not hiding any baggage.
好吧
Right.
我得走了
I got to go.
我接下来的几个月都要全力以赴
This case is gonna be kicking my ass for the next month or more.
谢谢你帮我按了暂停键
And thanks for helping me press pause.
再会
See ya.
你说声音是从厨房♥下方传出来的
You say it's coming from under the kitchen area?
是的没错
Yes, that's right.
应该行了
Ought to do it.
这回真的吓到他了
Scared him good.
你觉得能太平多久
For how long, do you think?
起码五六个月
Oh, shouldn't be back for five, six months, at least.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you, thank you.
你好幸运 有这么一个搭档
Oh, you're so lucky to have this man as your partner.
他是全市最棒的警♥察♥
He's the best cop in the city.
我在向他学习
So I'm learning.
大概十年前
About ten years back,
几个混账闯进她的房♥车 袭击了她
some tweaker busts into her RV and assaults her.
我和搭档到了之后
We arrive and my partner had to take him out
把他直接从客厅拖了出来
right in the living room.
我知道她吓坏了
I can see how that'd rattle her.
自那以后 她一直觉得那家伙的鬼魂要抓她
Ever since, she's convinced the guy's ghost is out to get her.
所以你吓鬼十年了
So you've been scaring off the same ghost for ten years?
这也许不像
It might not be as sexy
乘着直升飞机 爬高楼这么刺♥激♥
as hanging out a helicopter and scaling buildings,
但是真正的警♥察♥不用拔枪就能办事
but real policing gets done with your gun in your holster.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 就是健身的时候受伤了
Yeah, I'm just sore from a workout.
还以为特警队的比这强悍呢
Thought you SWAT boys were tougher than that.
不是针对你们的
This isn't personal.
是整个城市范围
It's city-wide.
我必须削减洛城警局两亿预算
I need to trim $200 million off LAPD's budget.
你是说除了你的部门
You saying that money should come out of every department
别的都要削减吗
except yours?
我们是这座城市最后的防线
We're the city's last line of defense.
别的警♥察♥遇到麻烦 会来找我们
When other cops are in trouble, we're the ones they call.
我不指望改变这一点
I'm not looking to change that.
但我来自美国公♥司♥
But I come from corporate America,
我见识过各企业是如何
and I've seen how companies find ways
被迫变得更有效率的
to be more efficient when forced to.
听着 我知道你看过排列项和条状图后
Look, I get how, studying line items and bar graphs,
觉得这里有油水可榨
you might think there's fat to trim here,
但我们在不危及性命的前提下已经尽可能节俭了
but we're running as lean as we can without risking lives.
我知道你是这么觉得的
And I get how you think that's true,
但以我的经验来看 事实并非如此
but my experience says different.
你说这不是针对我们
You say this isn't personal,
可我还是不禁觉得我们被
but I can't help feeling like we're being targeted
被新任长官针对了
by the new commissioner.
你们没有被针对
You're not being targeted.
只是不再受偏爱了而已
You're just not being favored anymore.
你曾经是迈克尔·普兰克偏爱的下属
You were the darlings under Michael Plank.
但现在你要跟其他人公平竞争
Now it's a level field.
我们需要更多的资源 因为我们职责更重
We need more, because we do more.
这确实不是件高兴的事
It's unpleasant,
但是现在的规则变了 你要适应
but things change and you need to change with 'em.
削减15%
By 15%.
洛杉矶头号♥通缉犯
今天抓五号♥
Number five today.
只要把他抓到手
We haul his ass in,
我们就抓到通缉犯名单上的一半了
we're halfway through Metro's Most Wanted.
今天的目标难抓是有原因的
Well, there's a reason today's target has been so tough to grab.
这家伙非常聪明狡猾
Dude's smart and crafty as hell.
那也比不上二号♥啊
Nothing's gonna beat number two.
那个拿着加特林机♥枪♥的小个子
The little guy with the Gatling?
是啊 那枪都快跟他一样大了
Yeah, that gun was as big as he was.
他把加特林的子弹都打光了
He shot the hell out of it though.
本尼 谢谢你
Hey, Beni, I appreciate you
在我们人手不足的时候来帮我们
riding with us while we're a man down.
只要洛杉矶的特警队伍还是你带
Long as Metro's crazy enough to give you a team,
我就随时来你的队伍当替补
I'll pinch-hit anytime.
斯特里特让我问好
Street says hello.
是吗 他怎么样了
Oh, yeah? How's he doing?
如果你好奇 想知道答案的话
About how you'd expect. You should ask him yourself,
你应该自己问他
if you're curious.
我们出发
Let's roll, people.
我们的主要目标是马克·德拉蒙德
Our primary target is Mack Drummond.
他可能会有一个海地人做接应
Chances are he'll have a Haitian wingman
叫萨尔·德西尔
named Sal Desir with him.
他负责诱拐孩童
He's the guy who brings the kids over
并拍卖♥♥掉他们
before they auction 'em off.
在那之前他会先买♥♥通他们的父母
After he buys 'em off their parents.
多惨的底层人会把自己的孩子卖♥♥去当仆人
What kind of lowlife sells children as servants?
那些不卖♥♥就会被毒打的人
The kind about to get served a smackdown.
可怜的孩子
Poor kids.
幸运一点的
I mean, the lucky ones end up
-也就当个仆人 -这些人
- as only servants. - Well, these guys
根本没下限
are as low as they come.
他们可能现在手里拘禁着十几个孩子
They could be holding up to a dozen child hostages,
正等着卖♥♥掉他们
waiting to auction 'em off.
盯好你们的目标
So be sure of your targets.
注意周围的动静
Watch your backstops and beyond.
这次行动要隐蔽迅速
We're gonna run a covert clearing off of me.
我要不动声色地
I want to be right on top of these guys
对这些人发起突袭
before they even know we're there.
举起双手
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表