剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
No DNA match yet, no witnesses,
每一个被害人都不记得发生在自己身上的事
no victim with a clear memory of what happened to them.
这个世上没有完美的犯罪
Well, there's no such thing as a perfect crime.
我知道这对你来说很重要
I get this is important to you,
我也很想抓到这个家伙
and I'm busting my ass trying to catch this guy,
但是我手头上还有二十个案子要忙
but I've also got 20 other cases assigned to me.
我理解
I understand.
你介不介意我自己跟受害人谈谈
Would you mind if I talk to the other victims myself?
有发现我会告诉你
Share whatever I find.
一个女人回了法国
One woman's gone back to France,
一个失联
one's fallen off the radar,
还有一个已经厌烦跟我们谈话了
and the third one's done talking to us.
除了等这个家伙自己做错事
Nothing more we can do except wait
我们没有别的办法了
for this guy to make a mistake.
他已经犯错了 他找上了我妹妹
Well, he already did. He went after my sister.
卢卡 斯特里特
Luca, Street,
还记得我叔叔沙佐和我表亲托马斯吧
you remember my Uncle Sarzo and my cousin Tomas, right?
你们好 谢谢你们过来帮忙
Hey, what's up? Thanks for coming, man.
很高兴见到你们 你们好
Hey, good to see you. How are you, bro?
你好
How are you?
你们觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
要不是还是不要买♥♥了吧
Maybe you can still cancel the sale.
不了 这笔生意很划算
Oh, hell no, man, this is a great deal.
这是城市警♥察♥规划的一部分
This is part of the city program for cops.
-你只花了市面价格的四分之一 -没错
- You pay a quarter of the listing price. - Yeah.
除非你只花了一美元 否则你就是被宰了
Unless you paid a dollar, they overcharged you, dude.
更差的我们也弄过
We've handled worse.
记得我们在布尔岗搞得那栋房♥子吗
Remember that house in Boyle Heights?
但那个我们是直接用推土机推平了
Yeah, we-we solved that with a bulldozer.
-不是吧 -那我们开始吧
- Dude... - Can we get started, please?
好的 谢谢 太感谢了
Yeah, thank you. I appreciate it.
你可以谢谢克里斯
You can thank Chris.
我们只是还她一个人情罢了
We're just paying her back a favor.
人情
Favor?
首先 我们需要弄一些新的纸面石膏板
First, we're gonna need to, uh, get some new drywall,
粉刷之前我们还得用砂纸打磨涂上打底漆
then we need to sand and prime before we can paint.
对 她已经跟我们说过了
Yeah, she already told us that.
那你选好颜色了吗
You pick out a color at least?
我首推纳瓦白
I always recommend Navajo White.
谢谢你放弃了午休过来一趟
Thanks for giving up your lunch break.
不客气 你妹妹怎么样了
Of course. How's your sister?
医生说她运气好
Doctor says she was lucky,
但是我还是忍♥不住想到差点发生在她身上的事
but I can't stop thinking about what almost happened to her.
她的确很幸运 有你这个哥哥
She is lucky. She has you for a brother.
准确来说 我只是她半个哥哥
Technically, I'm her half-brother.
她在奥克兰长大
She grew up in Oakland,
所以我没法像我希望那样 在她成长过程中
so I wasn't able to be there for her the way I'd like
一直守护在她身边
when she was growing up,
所以我只能在现在尽可能守护好她
so I'm doing my best for her now.
我能怎么帮你
So how can I help?
如果这个女人是同一个嫌犯的被害人
If this other woman was a victim of the same guy,
她也许能帮我们找出他
she might be able to help us ID him,
但是我想她跟你谈的话会更容易说出口
but I figured it might be easier for her to talk to you,
毕竟你是女人
as another woman.
也许 但是就算你找到了那个嫌犯
Maybe, but even if you manage to track him down,
你要怎么做
what are you gonna do?
如果这个家伙不认罪的话
Short of this guy rolling over and confessing,
我们也没有证据
there's no proof.
你知道一千个强♥奸♥犯里有多少被捕吗
You know how many rapists out of 1,000 even get arrested?
大约只有六十人
Around 60.
你知道又有几个人定了罪吗 七个
You know how many actually get convicted? Seven.
那么我就要确保他就是七个中的一个
Well, I'm gonna make sure he's one of those seven.
你们知道真有这种地方吗
Did you know this place even existed?
知道 硅谷海滩
Yeah, Silicon Beach.
超过500家科技创业公♥司♥都在这附近
Over 500 tech start-ups based around here.
我有一些高中同学在这附近工作
I got a couple friends from high school working nearby.
他们第一家创业公♥司♥卖♥♥了2千万
Sold their first start-up for $20 mil.
留神 伙计
Heads up, buddy.
想下 要是你没为警徽拒绝麻省理工的奖金
Just think, if you hadn't blown off your MIT scholarship for a badge,
那个人就有可能是你
that could've been you.
我觉得我做了正确的选择
Think I made the right choice.
你确定 这些摩托车时速能达到至少13公里
You sure? Those scooters go at least eight miles an hour.
丹妮·韦斯特汉姆 安保主任
Dani Westham, Chief of Security.
我们已检查过整栋建筑 警司 没有问题
We've done a full sweep of the buildings, Sergeant. All clear.
你们的执行总裁需要警方保护
Well, your CEO's gonna need police protection
知道我们找到这个人
until we find this guy.
马丁已经去东京参加会议了
Martin just left for a conference in Tokyo.
直到周一才会回来
He's gone until Monday.
查理·莫斯可能还不知道
Charlie Moss may not know that.
他闯不过我们的安保措施
He can't get past our security.
我们有最新的面部识别软件
We have the latest in facial recognition software,
三重钢化门
triple-steel reinforced doors,
和生物指纹识别访问系统
and biometric fingerprint access.
我们的安保措施比白宫都安全
We're more secure than the White House.
听起来很不错 但是我们还是得检查一下
That's good to hear. We're gonna run the check anyway.
好的 这边走
Okay. Right this way.
非常感谢你来见我们
Thanks so much for meeting us here.
所有事我都已经在录口供的时候说了
Everything's in the statement I already gave,
但是警方一无所获
which went exactly nowhere.
我理解你的沮丧 萨莎
I understand your frustration, Sasha,
但是袭击的你的那个人还逍遥法外
but the man who assaulted you is still out there,
还袭击了别的女人
attacking other women.
昨晚他找上了我的妹妹
He went after my sister last night.
如果这是同一个人的话 我们要阻止他
If it's the same guy, we want to stop him.
就算你抓到他了 他也不会进监狱
Even if you catch him, he's not going to jail.
我知道这些事的结果
I know how it works.
他们不会相信女人的话
Women aren't believed.
被害人在法庭上被羞辱 被称为荡♥妇♥和骗子
Victims get shamed in court or called sluts and liars.
强♥奸♥犯无罪释放 这就是事实
Rapists walk. That's the real truth.
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我也很痛恨这样的事 但是我们不能放弃
I hate it, too, but we can't just give up.
你还记得些什么吗
Is there anything that you do remember?
只有医生告诉我的那些
Just what the doctors told me.
这是最糟糕的
That's the worst part, is...
我甚至不记得他都对我做了什么
not even remembering what he did to me.
-我很抱歉 -不要道歉
- I'm sorry. - No, don't apologize.
这些事都不是你的错
None of this is on you.
我只是想继续过我的生活
I just want to move on with my life.
我就不应该来这
I shouldn't have come here.
拜托别再给我打电♥话♥了
Please don't call me again.
我能说的都已经说了
There's nothing else I can tell you.
听着 我知道你想忘记发生的一切
Look, I know you want to forget it all happened,
但是不是所有的事都可以忘记
but it doesn't always work like that.
我希望你能跟人谈谈
I hope you're talking to someone
帮你放下这些伤痛
who can help you get through this.
萨莎
Sasha.
如果你能想起任何东西
If you do remember anything at all,
请一定联♥系♥我 好吗
would you please contact me?
我确实想起了点东西
I do remember something.
可能没什么用 但是... 他身上的味
It probably won't matter, but... his smell.
我洗都洗不掉
I couldn't wash it off.
能形容一下吗
Can you describe it?
像臭鸡蛋
Like rotten eggs.
这山望着那山高啊
Grass is always greener.
你心里希望你是他们中的一员
You secretly wishing you were one of them
-而不是特警队的一员吗 -什么 不是
- instead of one of us? - What? No.
我说的是感情 是邦妮
I'm talking about relationships, about Bonnie.
你们俩有矛盾了
You guys hit a rough patch?
不是 都挺好的 她开始不那么隐晦地
No, everything's great. She just started dropping all these
暗示她想结婚
not-so-subtle hints about getting married.
她怎么说的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表