剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
斯特里特有消息吗
We got any word on Street?
我打了他几次电♥话♥ 他没接
I tried his cell three times, but he's not picking up.
我估计你已经知道了 我骗了你
You probably already know, but I lied.
你被开除出反恐特警队了 明天就去巡逻队报道
You're off SWAT. You report to patrol duty tomorrow.
在执勤时 我们把性命交于彼此手中
We hold each other's lives out there,
我要知道斯特里特明白这一点
and I need to see that Street gets that.
尼娅·威尔斯
Nia Wells.
丹尼尔·哈里森 不过他们都叫我洪都
Daniel Harrelson. They call me Hondo though.
-你是检察官 -副地区检察官
- You're a prosecutor, huh? - Deputy D.A.
-你们俩结婚多久了 -其实我们在办离婚
- How long you two been married? - Actually, getting divorced.
有趣的是发生这种事的时候
It's funny, you know, when something like this happens,
改变了人看待事情的方式
it changes how you look at things.
我儿子达瑞尔 他有麻烦了
My son Darryl, he's in trouble,
我接触不到那孩子
and I can't get through to the boy.
达瑞尔更像你 兄弟 他是个思想家
Darryl's more like you, man. He's a thinker.
但他的人生还有其他选择
But he got other options in life.
你姑姑住在北边
Your auntie up north,
她愿意让你和她待一段时间
she'd be willing to let you go stay with her for a while.
埃拉
Ela?
埃拉 你在哪
埃拉
Ela?
埃拉
Ela?
快出来 宝贝
埃拉
Ela?
埃拉 别害怕 我们要走了
埃拉 你在哪
-看清车牌了吗 -看清了
- You got plates? - Got it.
A13呼叫调度 请注意
Adam 13 to dispatch. Be advised
一辆从巴伦西亚社区
of a late model blue sedan heading southbound
我们所在的位置向南开走的蓝色轿车
from our location on Valencia.
车牌号♥为340
Plates are 3-4-0-
DEG
David-Elle-Gray.
没事的
It's okay.
蠢货 你让他溜了
我看了一眼房♥子里面 两个拿着散♥弹♥枪♥的人
I got a peek inside. Two guys armed with shotguns.
A13 要求支援
Adam 13, requesting backup.
这里有两名手持散♥弹♥枪♥的嫌犯
I have two suspects armed with shotguns.
我们得进去
We got to go in.
不行 支援马上就到了
No. More officers are on the way.
这个女孩需要我们的帮助
This girl needs our help.
现在
Right now.
我们可以从一边破门而入
We can breach from the one side,
不过分深入
make a limited penetration entry,
-带她离开 -不过分深入...
- get her out of there. - Limited penetra...
我听不懂特警队的话 伙计
I don't speak SWAT, man.
好吧 跟着我就行了
Fine. Just follow me.
标准程序
Standard procedure.
过来
Hey. Come here.
过来 过来 亲爱的 过来
Come here. Come here, honey. Come on.
跟我走 跟我走 没事的
Come with me. Come with me. It's okay.
对了
That's it.
快走
Come on.
呼救的是A13
The call came from Adam 13.
那是斯特里特和他的搭档
That's Street and his partner.
好吧 我们就快到了
All right, we're almost there.
好了 都知道你们的任务了
All right, you know your assignments.
卢卡 谭 左侧 本尼 克里斯 右侧
Luca, Tan, two side. Beni, Chris, four side.
市特警队
Metro SWAT!
-你没事吧 -我们没事 没事
- You good? - We're good. We're good.
支援来了
有枪 有枪 有枪
Gun! Gun! Gun!
嫌犯全副武装
Suspects heavily armed!
-让我帮忙 让我帮忙 -不行
- Let me help. Let me help. - No.
-和这个女孩一起待着 -我们被压制了
- Stay with the girl. - They got us pinned!
特警队来了
我们得走了
前面也被压制了
They also got us on the two side.
上 上 上
Go, go, go, go.
掩护 掩护
Cover! Cover!
蹲下
Hey, stay down.
你没事吧
You okay?
走 走
Move! Move!
上 上 上
Go, go, go, go!
到巷子里去
Get to the alley!
他们叫来了自己的支援
They called in their own backup,
移♥动♥有队形 开火有战术
moved in formation, and tactical shooting.
还配有防弹越野车
And they got a bulletproof SUV.
这些人是谁
Who the hell are these guys?
反恐特警队
第二季 第二集
三千米外发现了一辆被遗弃的防弹SUV
A bulletproof SUV found abandoned 2 miles from here.
我已经派警员在毕柯–联合社区
I got unis searching every inch
紧密搜查这些人的下落了
of Pico-Union for these guys.
地检觉得他们知道这些人是谁 弗洛伊德探员
D.A. thinks they know who they are. Agent Floyd?
我们在屋内发现了海♥洛♥因♥和枪♥支♥
We found heroin and guns inside the house.
这里是个藏匿点
It's a stash spot.
他们拿走的行李袋
The duffel bag they retrieved
可能装有贩毒收益
probably contained drug proceeds.
根据你们的描述
From everything you described,
这个团伙肯定是金刚
this crew has to be the Omegas.
有谣言说金刚是缉毒局培训出来的
The rumor is the Omegas were trained by the DEA
用于追捕土耳其贩毒集团 后来他们独♥立♥了出来
to hunt drug cartels in Turkey before becoming one themselves.
不幸的是 谣言是真的
Unfortunately, the rumors are true.
金刚的军纪严格
The Omegas' military discipline
他们训练有素 极其危险
makes them well-organized and dangerous.
我们刚领教过了
Yeah, we just got a taste of that,
但我很期待第二轮较量
but I'm looking forward to round two.
他们的头目是卡诺·奥兹德米尔
They're led by Cano Ozdemir,
卡诺·奥兹德米尔 金刚一号♥
他的绰号♥是金刚一号♥
who goes by his call sign, Omega One.
他通常在土耳其活动
He normally operates out of Turkey.
如果他的同伙到了洛杉矶 而且想不被发现
If his crew's here in L.A. looking to stay under the radar,
那他肯定在策划什么
then he's definitely up to something.
有目击证人看见了
Witnesses saw
一个女人和一个小男孩在我们来之前逃走了
a woman and young boy flee before we arrived.
巡警仍在寻找他们上的车
Patrol's still looking for the car they were in,
但这是他们的照片
but here's a photo of them.
可能是斯特里特发现的小女孩的
Probably the mother and the brother
妈妈和弟弟
of the little girl Street found.
不幸的是 她说不出话来 吓坏了
Unfortunately, she's not saying much. Too terrified.
那个母亲是被迫扔下自己女儿的
That mother was forced to leave her daughter behind,
所以如果她和她儿子还在外面
so if she's still out there with her son,
那他们现在都会是嫌犯的目标
then they're both targets right now.
或许我们应该从我们敌人的敌人开始着手
Maybe we should start with the enemy of our enemy.
金刚的主要海♥洛♥因♥竞争对手是
The Omegas' main heroin rival is
巴哈角龙帮贩毒集团
the Baja Diablo Cartel.
我们可以跟他们聊聊 看看
We could talk to them, find out
这个妈妈和儿子跟他们有没有联♥系♥
if this mother and son are connected to them.
巴哈角龙帮的人不会跟警♥察♥打交道的
The Baja Diablos aren't gonna talk to the police,
就算你是问金刚的事
even if it's about the Omegas,
除非我们手上有什么筹码
unless we've got some type of leverage.
我们去申请一个搜查令
Let's get a search warrant.
在他们的地盘
Find some dope at one of their places.
看看这样能不能让他们松口
See if we can loosen their tongues that way.
我去法♥院♥ 找个好说话的法官
I'll go to court, find a friendly judge.
谭 你和本尼一起
Tan, you roll with Beni.
好吧 金刚不可能把这样的庞然大物
All right, no way the Omegas shipped a bulletproof
运过大西洋 渡过海关
monster like that across the Atlantic through customs.
但我认识一个本地人给卡车做这样高端改装
But I know a local guy does high-end work like this on trucks.
听着是一条靠谱的线索
That sounds like a solid lead.
克里斯和我跟你去
Chris and I will go with you.
你准备怎么处理那个女孩
What do you want to do about the girl?
我已经打电♥话♥给社区服务
I've already called Social Services,
但他们现在缺人手
but they're shorthanded at the moment.
我有个主意
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表