剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
他不应该进监狱
He didn't deserve to go to jail.
但你知道你另一个儿子干了什么吧
But you know what your other son's been up to, right?
杀了两名警♥察♥
Killing two cops?
我阻止不了他和他朋友们
I couldn't stop him or his friends.
但你可以报♥警♥
But you could've come to the police.
-你有孩子吗 警官 -没有
- You have any kids, Officer? - u202dNo.
-还没有 -那你不懂什么是丧子之痛
- Not yet. - Then you don't know what it's like to lose one.
听着 我知道你很痛苦
Look, I get your pain,
我也明白了他们这帮人对你们社区做了什么
I get what these guys did to your neighborhood,
但这不是解决问题的方法
but this is not how you fix it.
-你儿子和他朋友藏哪了 -我不知道
- Where is your son and his friend hiding? - I don't know.
汤普森抢了我的手♥机♥ 逼我给赫克托打电♥话♥
Thompson took my phone, and he made me call Hector.
这是我记得的最后一件事
That's the last thing I remember.
所以他可以追踪赫克托的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
So he could track Hector's signal,
知道他们的行踪了
get a bead on the location of their hideout.
你该来找我们 我们本可以帮你的
Look, you should've come to us, okay? We could've helped you.
我应该信警♥察♥吗
I should trust cops?
来吧 起来
Come on. Get up.
洪都 我们上来了
Hondo, we're coming up!
王去哪了
Hey, what happened to Wong?
他说去停车场那边抽根烟
Said he was going for a smoke out in the motor pool.
-什么时候去的 -大概半小时前吧
- When was this? - Maybe a half hour ago?
我刚刚就在停车场 他不在那
I was just in the motor pool and he wasn't there.
没人告诉我要盯着他
Nobody said I was supposed to keep an eye on him.
确实没有
You weren't.
为什么要在这里见面
Why'd you have me meet you here?
得到了一些有用的情报
Got some intel that paid off.
就是他们想杀我们
The guys trying to kill us.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do with them?
带他们去我办公室
We're gonna take them to my office.
弄成他们来杀我们
Make it look like they were coming for us,
但被我们先下手为强的样子
but we got the drop on them first.
否则 所有事都会被挖出来
Otherwise, everything's gonna come out.
警♥察♥在找枪手
With our cops looking for the shooters
枪手也在找警♥察♥
and the shooters looking for our cops,
正好有冲突的点
they're on a collision course.
不敢想如果王和汤普森抓了他们
Yeah, I'd hate to think what could happen in those neighborhoods
还试图掩盖自己的罪行
if Wong and Thompson get ahold of these guys
那些社区会发生些什么事
and try to cover up what they did.
信♥号♥♥消失前
Okay, the last ping from Wong's cell phone
王的手♥机♥最后一次定位
came from a freeway off-ramp
在卡诺加公园的高速公路出口
in Canoga Park before the signal died.
他可能在我们能追踪到他前就把手♥机♥毁了
Probably destroyed the phone before we could track him.
我们已经去过王和汤普森的家了
We've already been to Wong and Thompson's houses.
枪手还会去哪儿找他们
Where else would the shooters go looking?
前两名警♥察♥
They went after the first two cops
是在巡逻的时候被杀的
while they were on their beat.
汤普森的侦探事务所
Thompson's PI firm,
也许是个幌子
which is probably a front
这样他就能以此来洗钱了
so he can launder money and live in style.
他曾有过选择 可惜选错了道
Guy had a choice. Went the wrong way.
他手下的人也是一样
Yeah, so did his buddies.
他们以为自己凌驾于法律之上
They thought they were above the law--
幸好他们没来过我家这边
it's a good thing they never came to my neighborhood.
洛杉矶萨蒂科伊15821号♥
王手♥机♥信♥号♥♥消失的地方再往南六个街区
The address for the PI firm is six blocks south
就是私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所的地方 索托和萨蒂科伊交界
of where Wong's cell signal died: De Soto and Saticoy.
-去查一下 -我们秘密行动
- Check it out. - We go in stealth.
过来
Let's go.
起来 快点
Get up. Come on.
闭嘴
Shut up.
调度中心
Dispatch.
调度中心 我是20L30
Dispatch, this is 20-Lincoln-30.
刚路过我自己的办公室
Went by my off-duty place of work.
有人闯入 萨蒂科伊15821号♥
There's a break-in. 15821 Saticoy.
请求援助
Send backup.
收到 20L30
Roger, 20-Lincoln-30.
支援已到现场
1-1-4 is already on site.
不 调度中心 这不是报♥警♥电♥话♥
Negative, Dispatch. This is not an open call.
我们是唯一在现场的警官
We're the only officers currently at location.
请待命 完毕
Standing by. Over.
重复 支援已到现场
I repeat, 1-1-4 is on site.
洛城警局特警队正前往该地点
LAPD SWAT will advise at location.
调度中心 我没要求他们来
Dispatch, I didn't call it in yet.
因为是我要来的 洛城警局特警队 放下枪
That's 'cause I did. LAPD SWAT. Drop the gun.
你们两个都是 放下枪 马上
Both of you! Drop your guns now!
枪在这
You got it. The gun.
我们当场抓到他们的
We caught these guys red-handed, all right?
他们想进来伏击我
Trying to come in here and waylay me.
幸好我兄弟王在这
Lucky my buddy Wong was here.
我们把他们拿下了
We took 'em down.
-没错 我们刚准备报♥警♥ -演技不错
- Yeah, we were just calling it in. - Nice try, guys.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你看起来气色真好
Damn, you look fly in full tac.
很久没见了
Been a long time.
没太久 我知道你干了什么
Not long enough. I know what you did.
-我做了什么 -你陷害了无辜的人
- What did I do? - You jammed up innocent people.
比如他弟弟
Like his brother.
他弟弟是个瘾君子 没那么无辜
His brother was a junkie, not some innocent.
他没前科 只是吸了大♥麻♥
He had no priors. Just a pothead. u202d
别为这种人辩解了 克里斯
Don't defend these lowlifes, Chris.
那合法拘捕呢
And the legit busts?
你偷了货
You palmed the goods
然后把它们都卖♥♥了
and sold 'em off to, uh,
用这笔钱过好生活
float your lifestyle.
等下
Just wait a second. Hold on. Guys.
-我们是一边的 -才不是呢
- We're all on the same team here, right? - Hell no, we're not.
他弟弟因为你们才死在监狱的
His brother died in the pen because of you.
克里斯 别这样
Hey, Chris, come on.
你了解我
You know me.
在内心深处 我的确是了解你
Yeah, deep down I did know you.
我六年前就该采取行动的
I should have done something about it six years ago.
安全
All clear.
转身 转身
Turn around. Turn around.
双手抱头
Hands behind your back.
你们因谋杀彼得·施瓦茨
You're both under arrest for the murders
和马克·沃尔特斯警官被逮捕
of Officers Pete Schwartz and Marc Walters.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是这份工作本来已经很不容易了
Yeah, it's just this job is hard enough as it is,
而自己队伍里
and even harder
出现了害群之马时 工作就更难做了
when you got a few bad apples in your own ranks, you know?
廉洁警♥察♥比害群之马多得多
There's a lot more of us than there are of them.
但他们一直受到保护
But they were protected along the way,
或是大家都睁一只眼闭一只眼 包括我
or turned a blind eye to, even by me.
六年前我和汤普森开始交往时
I was in the Crime Unit six years ago
我还在犯罪组
when I started dating Thompson.
他是如此
He was this...
前途无量的警♥察♥ 我和其他人一样
hotshot cop, and I guess I was, um... impressed.
觉得他很厉害
Like everyone else,
我没仔细去想他是如何做到这么优秀的
I didn't think too much about how he was getting it done.
我
I...
-我本来可以阻止这些事的 -不
- I could have stopped all of this. u202d- No.
你对自己太过苛刻了
You're being way too tough on yourself.
就是因为他 我不跟警♥察♥交往
He's the reason I don't date cops.
麻醉科请到三号♥手术室 有紧急手术
Anesthesiology to OR Three for emergency surgery.
麻醉科请到三号♥手术室 有紧急手术
Anesthesiology to OR Three for emergency surgery.
-很快就会结束了 -好
- This'll all be over really soon, okay?u202d - Okay.
出什么事了
What's happening?
她出现了胎盘早期剥离
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表