剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-谭 疏散情况怎么样 -马上疏散完毕
- Tan, how we doing in there? - Almost done!
把门锁上 趴下
Hey! Lock that door, stay down.
准备出发 快走
On our way. Move, move, move.
银行里的所有人都安全了
Everybody in the bank is safe.
我在上面看不到他
I can't see him from up here.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
都出去 都出去
Move it out! Move out!
谭 卢卡 从后面走
Tan, Luca, take the back five.
斯特里特 你盯着人群
Street, you keep eyes on the crowd.
-快点快点 -快出去
- Come on, come on! - Move it out!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
-起来 -快走
- Get up! - Let's go!
-克里斯 我要上去了 -我掩护你
- Chris, I'm going up. - I got you.
快出去
Hey, move out!
这边走 这边走
This way, this way.
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
快出去 快出去
Get out. Get out, get out.
快走 快走
Move, move, move, move!
不在这里
Not here.
谭 卢卡 检查一下北边的大门
Tan, Luca, check the door on the north side.
斯特里特 你继续盯着人群
Street, you keep checking the crowd.
克里斯 有什么发现吗
Chris, anything?
上面什么都没看到
Nothing from up here.
斯特里特
Street?
没有
Nope.
布莱德·托马斯仍然在逃
So Brad Thomas is still in the wind.
我以为我们把这片区域封锁了
I thought we had this area locked down.
是他聪明 还是只是走运
Is he that smart or just lucky?
可能二者都有吧
Well, it's a little bit of both.
由于机场附近空中情况十分复杂
Airships couldn't get there in time
空中救援没能及时赶到
because of the proximity to the airport.
他一定在混乱中溜出了我们的防线
He must've slipped through our perimeter in all the chaos.
他距离银行两个街区处
He hijacked a woman's red Honda CR-V
抢了一位女士红色的本♥田♥思威
two blocks north of the bank.
至少他扔掉了他的步♥枪♥
At least he ditched his rifle.
但他还有格洛克[手♥枪♥]
He still has his Glock, though.
劳拉给我们提供了布莱德可能的寻仇名单
Lara gave us a list of people Brad might go after.
我们正在监视他们女儿所在的医院
We're covering the hospital where their daughter was taken,
以及他以前在市中心工作的餐厅
and the restaurant downtown where he used to work.
我们还派了警员去盯着那些
Even have officers watching people who left bad reviews
奥林匹克咖啡厅
在网上给布拉德服务差评的食客
of Brad's customer service online.
我们还在分♥析♥布莱德的社交媒体寻找线索
We're still analyzing Brad's social media for any clues
看看我们是否遗漏了什么人
to locations or people we might have missed.
我们在小型货车里找到了这个
We found this in the minivan.
这是一张拖车公♥司♥的发♥票♥
It's a invoice for a towing company.
所以他要开走劳拉的车
Explains why he took Lara's car.
他的车昨晚被拖走了
His got towed last night.
可能是另一个可能目标
Could be another possible target.
他前妻呢
What about the wife?
你觉得她会因为要和他离婚成为目标吗
You think she could be a target because of the divorce?
有可能 我们想让她待在这里
Possibly. We wanted her to stay here,
但她的康复中心想让她回去
but her rehab center wanted her back.
鉴于目前的情况 需要对她进行监护
Felt she needed supervision given what's happened.
我们派了警员过去 以防万一
We sent a uni with her just in case.
六个月之前 这个人有足够的理由活下去
Six months ago, this guy had everything to live for.
而现在 他觉得一切都在逼他去死
Now he thinks he has everything to die for.
去拖车公♥司♥一趟 带上卢卡和谭
Get over to the towing company. Take Luca and Tan.
我会派斯特里特和克里斯
I'm gonna send Street and Chris
去查看布莱德的岳母
to go check on Brad's mother-in-law.
洛城警署 你是迪斯科吗
LAPD. You Disco?
你不能逮捕我 这些垃圾箱是公有财产
You can't arrest me. Those bins are on public property.
放松 我没想逮捕你
Relax, I ain't trying to arrest you.
我只是想问你几个关于
I just want to ask you a few questions about
昨天早上几个街区外发生的枪击事件的问题
the shooting that went down a few blocks over yesterday morning.
有人说你可能在那片区域
Somebody said you might've been in the area.
你有看到什么吗
Did you see anything?
不确定
Not sure.
-或许你能帮我唤起一下记忆 -多少钱
- Maybe you have something that could jog my memory? - How much?
50块
50?
成交 只要你能给我有用的信息
Deal. As long as you give me something useful.
那天 我走着和往常一样的路线
So, I'm on my usual route,
我看到有个人偷溜进送货车
when I see this guy sneaking into a delivery truck.
我猜他在偷东西 但不是我的车 我没管
I figure he's robbing it, but not my cart, so not my problem.
-你有看清那个人吗 -没有
- Did you get a look at the guy? - Nuh-uh.
没多久 另一个小孩过来了
A few seconds later, the other kid comes out,
-他们开始吵架 -哪个小孩
- they start arguing. - What kid?
-长什么样 -另一个小孩
- What'd he look like? - The other kid.
中枪的那个
The-the one that got shot.
他们在吵架 争抢一个箱子
Anyway, they're arguing, fighting over a box of something
然后砰的一声 我赶紧闪人
and bam! I didn't stick around after that.
推着我的车就离开了
Rode my cart right out of there.
这么对熟人真的太冷血了
That's a pretty cold thing to be doing to someone you know.
等等 你为什么觉得他们认识
Wait a minute. What makes you think they knew each other?
他们在聊天 小声说话
They were talking, whispering.
聊了一会儿才开始吵架的
Must've been a minute before they started fighting.
-你确定吗 -是的 长官
- You're sure about that? - u202dYes, sir.
比林斯
Yeah, Billings?
我有新发现
I got an update.
你觉得他一直都在骗我们吗
Do you think he was playing us all along?
嘴里说着"是的 女士" "是的 先生"
Just saying "Yes, ma'am," "Yes, sir,"
然后干出这种事来
all the while just pulling stuff like this?
你不可以觉得他有参与到这种事中
You cannot believe that he played a part in this.
或许那个刚出少管所的达瑞尔会
I mean, maybe the Darryl that first got out of juvie,
但现在的达瑞尔不会
but not this Darryl.
他才和我们待了几个月 妈妈
He's only been with us a couple of months, Ma.
你觉得这么短的时间
You really think that's enough time
能让他痛改前非吗
to offset being raised wrong?
也许他已经陷得太深了
I mean, maybe he was already too far gone.
曾经有段时间 我也以为我失去了你
There was a time when I thought I lost you.
偷跑出门 涂鸦
Sneaking out, tagging,
喝酒抽烟
boozing, smoking,
不知道干了多少坏事
doing God knows what.
那时你和达瑞尔没多大区别
You weren't much different from Darryl.
我见过深陷泥沼的孩子
I've seen boys who are too far gone.
达瑞尔不是那样的
Darryl isn't one of them.
我得接个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
警探
Detective?
我不知道你怎么做到的
I have no idea how you did it,
弹道报告头一次这么快出来
but that ballistic report came back in record time.
打中达瑞尔的枪有案底
The gun used in Darryl's shooting was fired once before.
在一个公♥寓♥抢劫案中被用于正当防卫
Self-defense during an apartment robbery.
还有这把枪注册在豪尔赫·罗梅罗名下
And get this, it's registered to Jorge Romero.
达瑞尔的老板吗
Darryl's boss?
没错 他现在出去送货了
Yep. He's out on a delivery run right now.
我把地址发给你
I'll send you the address.
卢卡 快到了 前面右转
Almost there, Luca. Take a right up here,
拖车厂就在第二个路口左拐处
then tow yard's the second left.
-卢卡 听到我说话了吗 -不好意思
- Yo, Luca? You with us? - Yeah, sorry, uh,
我听到了 我在想
I heard you, I was just thinking.
你们有没有写过
Have either of you ever written
给学校的推荐信
a letter of recommendation for a school before?
我没写过
Oh, I've never written one,
但为了莱拉上幼儿园
but I had to ask Hicks to write one
我有让希克斯帮忙写给
for Lila to get into preschool.
幼儿园
Preschool. u202d
就洛杉矶要这样
Only in L.A.
-为什么问这个 -我打电♥话♥给
- Why? - u202dI called the charter school
凯莉想去的学校打电♥话♥ 那个校长说
that Kelly's trying to get into and the principal said
我可以写封推荐信
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表