剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I could write a letter of recommendation,
但今晚就要交
but it needs to be in by tonight.
-写得怎么样了 -非常糟
- How's it going? - Terrible, man. I mean,
我提了几次笔
I started a few times, but I got, like,
我觉得我有许多话要说
a million things I want to say.
但我都不知道从哪写起
I don't even know where to start.
那就不要写信 去找校长谈
Then screw the letter. Talk to the principal.
什么意思 面对面吗
What do you mean, face-to-face?
我发小他爸爸是卖♥♥保险的
Yeah. My best friend growing up, his pops sold insurance.
他经常说 当面拒绝别人难上加难
Used to say it's always harder for someone to say no to your face,
你这么壮
and nobody's gonna say no to you in person.
没有人会当面拒绝你的
You're huge.
那辆应该就是布莱德的车
I think that's Brad's car over there.
他停车超时了五分钟 车就被拖走了
It was parked five minutes over the limit. They towed him.
我也会生气的
That'd sure piss me off, too.
气到大开杀戒吗
Enough to go on a killing spree?
他孩子死了 工作丢了 家和老婆也没了
Well, he lost his kid, his job, his home and his wife.
没有一个人给他一条救命绳索
Didn't have anyone to throw him a lifeline, man,
可能不只是因为一件事
It's probably not just one thing.
门是开着的 老板在哪
Place is open. Where's the owner?
-有人吗 -我发现了具尸体
- Hello? - u202dHey, I got a body!
我感觉死了有段时间了
Dead several hours, I'd say.
22D请求
22-David requesting
巡警主管到橡树街邓纳姆拖车厂
patrol supervisor at Dunham Towing on Oak.
通知劫案凶杀专案组和法医
Advise RHD and the coroner's office.
布莱德肯定在今早餐馆开枪之前
Brad must have come here this morning
来过这里
before the restaurant shooting.
这里的事是催化剂
This is the catalyst.
连从拖车厂取车的384块都付不起
Didn't have $384 to get his car out of the towing jail,
于是就杀了这个人
so he kills this guy.
回了家 拿上枪
Went home, got his gun
想了下让他生气的那些人
and made a mental list of all the people he was pissed at.
然后他开着他老婆的车 开始找那些人
Then he takes his wife's car and he makes the rounds.
那下一个是谁
All right, so who's next?
搜查一下这里
Let's sweep the lot.
看看能找到什么
See what we find.
我这有一叠小票 都是同一家花店的
I got a dozen receipts, all from the same flower shop.
-上面有地址吗 -有 柴郡街2400号♥
-And the address? Yeah, 2400 block of Cheshire Way.
等等 那家店就在高地陵园旁边
Wait, that's right near Highland Memorial Park.
他女儿的墓地在那
That's where his daughter's buried.
我们有麻烦了
Yeah. We have a problem.
布莱德把劳拉从戒毒所强行带走了
Brad's taken Lara. Snatched her from rehab.
为了带走她 他用格洛克朝一名警官开了枪
Shot a uni with his Glock to get to her.
-警官没事吧 -他会没事的
- Is the officer okay? - He will be.
下一个可能就没那么幸运了
But the next one might not.
知道他带她去哪了吗
Any idea where he could be taking her?
我有个想法
I got a hunch.
东城快递公♥司♥
豪尔赫
Jorge?
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys. What's up?
我们查到抢劫所用的枪注册在你的名下
We found your name registered to the gun used in the robbery,
别再耍花样了 谁开枪打了达瑞尔
so no more games. Who shot Darryl?
是我侄子路易斯
It was my nephew, Luis.
我刚出来
I saw him run off with my cashbox,
就看到他拿着我的钱箱跑了
just when I came outside.
没想到他拿的我的枪
Didn't realize he used my gun.
听着 他爸爸几年前去世后
Listen, I've been looking out for him
是我一直在照顾他 好吗
ever since his dad passed a few years back, okay?
那个孩子需要个好榜样
The kid needed a good influence,
我试着成为他的榜样
and I tried to be that for him.
我还让他跟我工作了一段时间
I-I even had him working with me for a while.
你知道他打算抢劫你的卡车吗
Did you know he was gonna rob your truck?
完全不知道
Come on, I had no idea.
他最近开始注射毒品了
He recently started jabbing needles in his arm.
现在为了爽一下 他连亲妈都敢卖♥♥
Right now he'd sell his own mother for a hit.
他知道运货途中车上有现金
He knows there's cash when we make deliveries.
所以 我不知道
So, I-I don't know.
估计他觉得抢他叔叔可以来点快钱吧
I guess he thought he could make a quick buck robbing his uncle.
有没有可能路易斯和达瑞尔串通好了
Any chance Luis and Darryl planned this thing together?
他们之前是见过一两次
I mean, they met once or twice before,
但最多就是打个招呼
but nothing more than "Hey, what's up?"
达瑞尔兜里的钱
The cash in Darryl's pocket.
知道是什么回事吗
Do you know anything about that?
我们连续送了几家商店的货
We delivered to a few stores in a row.
是我让达瑞尔先拿着现金
I told Darryl to hold onto the cash
等回到车上再给我的
until we got back on the truck.
你昨天可没说这事
You failed to mention that yesterday.
-我只想帮我侄子 -路易斯现在在哪
- Hey, I was just looking out for my nephew. - Where is Luis now?
前两个月他一直住他女友家
He's been living at his girlfriend's the last two months.
告诉我们她的名字和地址
We're gonna need the girlfriend's name and address.
贾斯敏·马丁内兹 开门
Jasmine Martinez, open up!
-洛城警局 -路易斯·罗梅罗
- LAPD! - u202dLuis Romero,
你在里面的话 请配合我们的工作
if you're in there, we need you to cooperate.
你有生命危险
You're life is in danger, man.
你最好跟我们走
Your best-case scenario is to come with us.
有人逃跑 比林斯 你俩从那边截他
We got a rabbit! Billings, you two cut him off that way.
你跟我走 快
You're with me, come on.
往哪跑
Where you going?
往哪跑 拷上
Where you going? Cuff him.
为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
为什么这么对他
Why'd you do it to him?
怎么了
What's up?
怎么 想挑战我吗
What's up? You want to try me?
我保证你们不会如愿
I guarantee you it ain't gonna go your way.
警司 遇到麻烦了吗
Sergeant, we got a problem here?
不 没有
Nah. Nah, we ain't got no problems.
他们准备走了
They were just leaving.
告诉勒罗伊事情已经了结
You tell Leroy this is done.
我遵守了诺言
And I kept my word.
告诉我一件事
Hey. Hey. Just tell me one thing.
你朝达瑞尔开枪之前 你们在吵什么
What were you and Darryl talking about before you shot him?
他想阻止我 说我不用这么做
He was trying to stop me. Said I didn't have to do it.
他也曾和我一样 但他改变了
That he used to be like me, but he changed.
那个蠢蛋就该闭嘴
Stupid kid should've kept his mouth shut.
看样子我们破案了
Well, looks like we cracked it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对 没你破不了案
Yeah. Couldn't have done it without you.
-至少没这么快 -是
- At least, not this fast. - Right.
妈 怎么了
Hey, Ma, what's going on?
-洪都 你快过来 -出什么事了
- Hondo, you need to get back here quick. - What happened?
不知道 他的血压突然下降
I don't know, I don't know. His blood pressure started falling
他在发抖 他们送他去做手术了
and he was shaking and now they're rushing him to surgery.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
你觉得他会在那自杀吗
Hey, you think he's gonna off himself here?
他今天一早就打算寻死了
Well, he started the day planning to die,
有什么地方比这里更合适呢
what better place to do it?
布莱德 求你了 停手
Brad, please, stop.
我不想来这里
I don't want to be here.
-放我走吧 -我每天都过来
- Just-just let me go. - I come here every day
看西娅 陪着她
to see Thea, to be close to her.
我可怜的孩子
My poor baby.
我们都很想她
We both miss her.
没事的
But it's okay
她去了更好的地方 你还不懂吗
'cause she's better off now. Don't you see that?
好了 到时间了
Okay, it's time.
-我们去和她团聚吧 -什么
- Let's go be with her. u202d- What?
你说过没了她你也不想活了
You said you didn't want to live without her.
不 我说的是没了她不知道怎么活下去
No, I said I don't know how to live without her.
这样才合理
This is the only thing that makes sense.
是这个世界有问题
This world ain't right.
来吧 你一直都想这么做
Come on, take it. You've been chasing it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表