剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你跟我走一边 抢占有利位置
you're with me on the one side for better vantage.
你们三个守住四角
The three of you stay on the 1-4 corner.
-收到 -行动
- You got it. - Let's go.
-行动 -上 上
- Let's move. - Go. Go.
都别动 手放下来
Nobody move. Hands down.
马塔尼 你被捕了
Matani, you're under arrest!
-洛城警局 -趴下
- LAPD! - On your stomach!
跑 宝贝
Run, baby!
迪肯 火坑
Deac, the fire!
仔细搜查屋内
Check every inch of this house.
找到所有DNA包
Find every last DNA kit.
这就去 我们走
On it, man. Let's go.
基博医生 请到接生房♥
Dr. Kipper, you're needed in Labor and Delivery.
基博医生 请到接生房♥
Dr. Kipper to Labor and Delivery.
你没事吧 指挥官
You good, Commander?
给你
Here you go.
你和那个珍妮丝
Whatever happened with you
约会约得怎么样了
and that woman Janice you were seeing?
她看起来人不错
Hmm? She seemed nice.
珍妮丝还不错
Well, Janice was okay.
她...
She was, um...
她不像...
Well, she-she wasn't...
妈妈吗
Mom?
对
Exactly.
没有人会和妈妈一样
None of them will ever be Mom.
但这不意味着
But that doesn't mean that
你找不到能与你幸福共度余生的人
you can't find someone to have a happy life with.
你为什么这么关心我的私人生活
Why are you so concerned with my personal life?
关你什么事
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
因为你下半辈子还有很长
'Cause you have a lot of years left,
想到你要孤独终老
and it makes me sad
让我很难受
thinking of you spending them alone.
好吧
Yeah.
你知道离开你去
You know how guilty I felt when I left
匹兹堡工作我有多内疚吗
to take the job in Pittsburgh?
我知道我一走 你就会独坐在家里
I knew once I left, you'd sit in the house,
品着咖啡 听你和妈妈的录音
sipping coffee, listening to the records you and Mom collected.
永远不要为有自己的生活而内疚
Don't ever feel guilty for living your life.
听着 我不孤单
Look, I... I'm not lonely.
好吗 在特警队 我过得非常精彩
All right? With SWAT, I have all the excitement I can handle.
你知道妈妈会希望你找到另一半
You know Mom would have wanted you to find someone.
但我遇到瓶颈时
You know, whenever I'd have a hard shift,
就会回家 直接回到我的房♥间
I'd come home, I'd go straight to my den.
在里面待好几个小时
I'd stay in there for hours,
喝点小酒 排解压力
having a couple of drinks, decompressing.
你妈妈明白什么时候让我独处
Your mother understood when to leave me alone.
我们有彼此
We got each other.
我再也找不回这种感觉了
I'm never gonna find that again.
瑞贝卡 她告诉我
Rebecca-- she told me
别对你说什么 但你需要知道
to never say anything to you, but you need to know.
等你习惯妈妈走了后
Once you got used to Mom being gone,
瑞贝卡觉得 或许
Rebecca thought... thought maybe
你们之间可以超越友情
your relationship could become more than just friends.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
她从没有跟我说过这种事
She never said anything like that to me.
你从没有真正理解过女人 对吗
Yeah, well, you never really understood women, did you?
她不想为了自己得不到的感情
She didn't want to risk turning your friendship
冒着连朋友都做不成的风险
into something that she could never live up to.
你就从没想过
I mean, have you ever thought about Rebecca
去爱瑞贝卡吗
as someone you could love?
我没想到她能忘掉里克
I never thought she'd get over Rick.
所以我们这么合得来
That's why we got along so well,
-因为我们都失去了自己的灵魂伴侣 -对
- because we both lost our soul mates, you know? - Yeah.
你们依靠彼此熬过了丧偶之痛
You survived by leaning on each other.
等她康复后
When she gets through this,
你们应该好好谈谈
you two should talk.
走吧
Come on.
一无所获
Got nothing.
我们找遍了每个角落
We tore the whole place apart.
你把其它证据包扔到哪了
Where'd you dump the rest of the evidence kits?
没有别的了 只有我的
There are no others. Just mine.
得了吧 罗罗 我们知道你把
Come on, Lolo. We know you unloaded
脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥变卖♥♥换钱雇了犯罪团伙
your strip clubs to hire a hit crew to take down
-抄了罪证化验室 -什么 不
- the crime lab. What? No.
我把夜♥总♥会♥卖♥♥了因为我接到了一个人的电♥话♥
I sold the clubs 'cause I got a call from this dude.
他说他有我的证据包
Said he had my evidence kit.
我得立刻给他30万
Said he wanted 300 large ASAP
不然他就把证据包扔在洛杉矶高级法♥院♥的台阶上
or he'd drop the kit on the steps of L.A. Superior Court.
你是说证据包是你花钱买♥♥的
So you're telling us that you paid for your kit,
-不是你偷的 -30万
- you didn't steal it? - 300 large.
我别无选择
Didn't have a choice.
-这个家伙叫什么 -他称自己为卡夫
- What's this dude's name? Called himself Kraft.
你见过这个卡夫吗
You meet this Kraft in person?
我不知道是他本人还是他的手下
I don't know it was him or one of his guys,
不过我在洛杉矶机场停车场
but I met this dude with a shaved head
见过一个光头
in the parking lot of LAX.
我把钱给了他 他给了我证据包
I gave him the cash, he gave me the kit.
我不想死在监狱里
I didn't want to die in jail.
真正的嫌犯称自己为卡夫
Our real suspect calls himself Kraft.
他抢劫了化验室 深知这些证据包
Now, he robbed the lab knowing what the kits are worth
-对相应的罪犯很重要 -于是他联♥系♥到了
- to the criminals they belong to... - So he reaches out
所有犯下重案的罪犯
to every criminal with a major crimes case
让他们买♥♥回自己的证据包
and offers to sell them back their evidence?
不然卡夫就将证据包送回给洛城警局
Or Kraft would send 'em back to the LAPD.
长官 嫌犯偷取证据包
Sir, this wasn't about a suspect
不是为了摧毁它们
stealing evidence so they could destroy it.
这是终极的黑社会勒索计划
This is the ultimate underworld blackmail scheme.
该死 这犯罪越来越上档次了
Damn, talk about next level.
-她怎么样了 -醒了
- How is she? - She's awake.
她什么时候可以跟我们聊聊 就告诉我
Whenever you think she's good to speak to us.
她肯定想马上提供帮助
I'm sure she'll want to help right away.
他们行动很迅速
They were fast,
对化验室很熟悉 知道如何用我们的钥匙卡
they knew the lab, how to use our key cards.
他们肯定是有备而来
They definitely had it planned
知道怎么烧毁自己的来过的痕迹
and knew how to burn their tracks.
我倒地时
When I hit the floor,
一个空弹壳滚向了我
one of their empty shells rolled towards me.
我把弹壳藏在温度控制面板下了
I hid it in the temperature control panel,
想着上面或许留有什么证据
just in case there was any evidence on it.
他们放火烧化验室时
You were bleeding out from buckshot
你都快流血致死了
while they set the lab on fire,
还想着保留证据
and you thought about saving evidence?
弹壳应该还在那
The shell-- it should still be there.
你是位勇敢的女士 瑞贝卡
You're a brave woman, Rebecca.
我打着三份工
I'm working three jobs,
我家天花板就快塌了 我还有个女儿马上要出生
my ceiling's about to cave in, I got a baby girl on the way.
我怎么才能让这些工会的人能帮上我
H-How do I make these... these union dues work for me?
我怎么让这些人来帮我
How-How do we get these people to help me?
警司 我很想帮你
Sergeant, I'm on your side.
这不在我的领域
And this is not exactly my area of expertise,
但我代你去咨♥询♥时
but when I asked on your behalf,
他们说你上份贷款
they said you're already carrying a sizable balance
还有很多未还清
on your previous loan.
他们现在不能给你批准新贷款
They're not gonna approve you for a new one right now.
我们已经上诉了
We've already appealed it
现在我们只能帮到这么多了
and there's nothing else that we can do.
我们部门只能做这些了
Not through the department.
这节日真是不能更让人开心了
The holidays just keep getting happier.
-谢谢你尽力了 -真的很抱歉 警司
- Thanks for trying. - I'm really sorry, Sergeant.
很难想象这里还能有什么东西没被烧毁
It's hard to think anything could've survived in here.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表