剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
塔妮娅姑姑病了
Aunt Tanya got sick.
所以我回来想跟我女朋友西玛住一周
So I came to visit my girl Heema for a week.
结果她怀孕了 所以我就回来找了份工作
But then she got pregnant, so I had to come back full-time
照顾她和孩子
to take care of the baby and her.
那你找的是什么工作
And what type of job you got that's gonna
来维持生计和照顾他们呢 达瑞尔
take care of all of that, Darryl?
你为什么不来找我帮忙
Why didn't you just ask me for help?!
我很感谢你做的一切
I appreciate everything you've done for me.
真的
I do.
但是照顾我不是你的责任
But it ain't your place to take care of me.
我得自立了
Got to be my own man now.
达瑞尔 你才15岁
Darryl, you are 15.
我老爸第一次离家闯荡也是这岁数
Same age my pops was when he first went away.
你♥爸♥知道你这些事吗
Does your pops even know about this?
我会一直关注你的
I'm gonna keep checking in on you.
但你这辈子不能就这样了
But this ain't got to be your life.
不会吗
Don't it?
最近如何
What up laterly
-老兄你怎么样 -我还行
- How you feel, homie? - I'm good.
谢谢你见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我想也许你能给我点♥金♥刚的消息
I figured you might be able to give me some intel
帮下我手头的案子
on the Omegas, help me out with my case.
我和金刚一伙没瓜葛 也不掺和
I got no connection to the Omegas and no skin
海♥洛♥因♥的买♥♥卖♥♥ 但我还是知道些事情的
in the heroin game, but I stay up on things.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我们心知肚明 里面的人都知道
We both know what happens out there gets watched
外面发生的事 所以我想看看
by people in here. So I just wanted to see
你的耳目是不是知道点什么
if your eyes and ears picked up on anything
能帮到我的消息
that can help us.
食物链没变
Food chain remains the same.
日子不同 事可还是那些事
Another day, same old beefs.
你来这不光是为了这个吧
But, uh, that ain't the only reason you came here, is it?
我知道达瑞尔进来了
I know Darryl got himself arrested.
我这个当爸的不觉得光彩
Don't make me a proud father.
跟他聊过了吗
You talk to him yet?
那小子觉得自己能搞定一切
Boy thinks he can handle things on his own.
就跟我以前一样
Sounds like I used to sound.
但是我很快会跟他聊的
But I plan on talking to him soon.
勒罗伊 他还有机会让自己不会酿下大错
Leroy, he's still got a chance to avoid doing serious time.
如果他能洗心革面
If he plays it right.
他的生活还是有转机的
He can still turn his life around.
你觉得他还有希望吗
You think there's hope for him?
当然
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
但除非他对自己抱有希望
But only if he's got hope for himself.
而你是唯一能说服他的人
And you know you're the only one who can reach him.
我知道
I hear that.
达瑞尔的成长过程中我都不怎么在
I haven't been around most of Darryl's life.
我非常后悔
I hate everything about that.
我一直都希望有一天我能
I always hoped there'd be a day when
影响到他
my influence held sway.
像个真正的父亲
Like a real father.
现在是他最需要你的时候
That boy needs you now more than ever.
朱比利和她的孩子不是被绑♥架♥的
Jubilee and her children were not kidnapped.
她们是想摆脱与她不和的丈夫 金刚一号♥
They were running from her estranged husband, Omega One.
他把她的村子烧掉以后
This guy forced her to marry him
逼迫她嫁给他
after burning her village down to the ground.
然后有了两个孩子 鲁迪和埃拉
Then came two kids, Rudi and Ela.
社工会来接埃拉
Social Services was on their way here to get Ela.
我让她们回去了
I sent them back.
我们会把她留在这里保护起来
We're gonna keep her in the building under our protection.
好主意 不过金刚一号♥最关注的
That's a good idea, although Omega One cares primarily
是把要回他的儿子
about getting his son back.
他的毒品生意的男性继承人
Yeah, the male heir to his drug business.
她老婆和女儿显然不那么重要
The wife and daughter obviously don't matter as much.
我越来越喜欢这孙子了
I'm loving this sexist ass more and more.
朱比利走投无路了 她的计划应该是来洛杉矶
Jubilee's desperate. Her plan must have been to come to L.A.,
洗劫金刚一号♥的藏匿处
hit up an Omega stash spot and then use the cash
然后用这笔钱跟孩子们消失
to disappear with the kids.
结果金刚一号♥发现了她 差点要了她的命
Except the Omegas found her, nearly killed her,
逼着她不得不留下埃拉跑了
and then forced her to leave without Ela.
我们的搜查令起效了 巴哈角龙帮
Our search warrant paid off. We leveraged the Baja Diablos
引我们到了金刚一号♥一伙在使用的
into pointing us to an industrial warehouse
一个工业仓库
the Omegas were operating out of.
警员在现场找到了两个汽油桶 没有目击者
Unis found two gasoline drums, no witnesses.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what that is.
每个里面有具烧得
Each has a body inside
无法辨认的尸体
so badly burnt they're unrecognizable.
除了一起发现的衬衣还能辨认
Yeah, except for the shirts found with them.
这些是藏♥毒♥点的枪手
Those are the shooters from the stash spot.
金刚一号♥在清理门户呢
Omega One's cleaning up loose ends.
你以前碰到过这个
You've seen this before.
金刚一号♥一伙先对人施以酷刑
The Omegas torture people,
然后把他们扔到汽油桶里
then dispose of their bodies in gas drums.
因为朱比利想他的儿子带走
It's what Omega One will do to Jubilee
金刚一号♥也会这样对朱比利的
for trying to take his son.
朱比利没有从藏匿处弄到任何现金
All right, well, Jubilee didn't get any cash from the stash spot,
所以她一定会去别的地方找钱的
so she's got to be looking to get money in other places.
这些是金刚一号♥可能藏钱的
These are suspected stash spots
一些可疑窝点
where Omega One might keep his money.
太多了 不可能每个地方都派警员过去
Too many to send unis to each one.
先排除掉一些地方
So let's narrow down the choices--
缉毒局一直在摸金刚一号♥的动向
I mean, just like the DEA keeps tabs on the Omegas,
金刚一号♥也对缉毒局的行动方式了如指掌
the Omegas know exactly how the DEA moves.
所以我们得从朱比利的角度思考
So we need to think like Jubilee.
如果我和我的幼子出逃
If I'm traveling with my young son,
我一定会避免那些很容易被围困的地方
I want to avoid places where I can easily be trapped.
找那些她可以很容易混入人群的大型场所
Look for larger venues where she can use a crowd to blend into.
人流很多的赌场 酒店
A few high-traffic casinos, hotels.
赛马场 市内银行
A horse track, a downtown bank.
我们越来越接近了
All right, we're getting closer,
但还不够
but we're not there yet.
洪都
Say, Hondo.
什么事 迪肯
Yo, what's up, Deac?
还记得你提过的那个
You remember that friend that you mentioned
想雇人在晚上做安保的朋友吗
that was looking to hire someone to do security some nights?
我朋友迪伊·弗莱彻
Yeah, my boy Dee Fletch,
在英格尔伍德有家节奏蓝调休闲场所
owns an R&B joint in Inglewood.
-你有合适的人吗 -有啊 我
- Why, you know someone? - Yeah, me.
我想找个晚上的工作 多赚点钱
I'm looking to moonlight for some extra cash.
薪水不高
Doesn't pay much.
那也比没有好 对吗
Ah, it's better than nothing, right?
你没事吧
Everything good with you?
没事 只是马修要学空手道
Yeah. It's just, Matthew's doing karate and
莱拉要学跳舞
and Lila wants to start this dance thing
学费比我想象的高太多了
which costs way more than I expected.
而且还有老幺
And that's before we get to the little one
还要有个新的婴儿房♥
and the new baby room.
做一个优秀的天主教♥徒♥听起来挺贵啊
Being a good Catholic sounds expensive, man.
-可不是吗 -好的好的
- Tell me about it. - But, yeah, yeah.
我打电♥话♥问问 看他还有没有位置
I'll call him, check, see if he's still got a spot.
谢了 非常感谢
Okay. Thanks. Appreciate it.
你这周还去家庭聚餐吗
Hey, we still on for family dinner this week?
安妮想着至少某天
Annie's hoping to meet at least
能见见你的家人
some of your family one of these days.
我不确定你们都准备好了
I don't know if you guys are really ready for all that, man.
相信我
Trust me.
不过 告诉安妮我会去的
But, uh, you tell Annie I'll be there.
好吧 再次谢谢你
All right. Thanks again.
抱歉 老大 有空吗
Excuse me, sir. Hey, you got a second?
怎么了
Yeah, what do you need?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表