剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我是洛城警局特警队的凯警司
This is Sergeant Kay with LAPD SWAT.
我们知道你挟持了三名人♥质♥
We know you're holding people in there.
我们只想确保所有人都平安无事
We just want to make sure everybody's okay.
别起来
Down.
请接电♥话♥
Please pick up the phone.
就这样了
This is it.
什么
What?
起来
Get up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说了起来
I said get up.
起来
Get up!
好吧
Okay.
走在我前面 慢慢地
Walk ahead of me. Slow.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
到我们身后去
Get behind us!
-到盾牌后面去 -到我们身后去
- Get behind the shield! - Get behind us!
人♥质♥出来了
Hostages coming out!
守好门
Secured!
立刻放下枪出来
Put down the gun and come out now.
我们知道你受了伤
We know you're hurt.
我们可以送你去医院
We'll get you to a hospital.
我说了放下枪
I said put the gun down.
这样做不值得
It's not worth it!
做一件真正有意义的事
It's always worth it
永远都值得
to do something that actually matters.
枪手已死
Shooter down.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十四集
病房♥949号♥
我当时在过马路 这又没犯法
I was crossing a street, that's not a crime.
但你对着SUV车开枪就是犯罪
Well, the part where you shot up an SUV is.
他们不知道从哪里冒出来 还想开车撞我
They came out of nowhere, they were trying to run me over.
我这是正当防卫
I was defending myself.
另外四个目击者可不是这么讲的
That's not what four witnesses said.
他们还说 事发之前
They also said you were at a café
你和SUV里的某男子
with one of the men from the SUV
在一家小餐厅碰过面
just before this all went down.
我真的要回去工作了
I really have to go to work.
你哪儿也不准去
You're not going anywhere.
你在凯特研究室是干什么的 婕米
Your job at Ketter Labs-- what do you do there, Jamie?
我是一名研究助理
I'm a research assistant.
研究什么
What do you research?
你知道我们打通电♥话♥就能知道答案
You know we can get an answer with a phone call.
你看起来真的很害怕 婕米
You seem really scared, Jamie.
你搅进了什么事情
What are you mixed up in?
我能打给我妈吗
Can I call my mom, please?
当然可以 但我想她说的
Of course, but I think she's gonna tell you
跟我们说的一样 婕米
the same thing we are, Jamie.
你最好现在把一切告诉我们
It's better if you tell us everything right now.
我妈妈是一名刑事辩护律师
My mom's a criminal defense attorney.
德尔加多出拳前会露马脚
All right, Delgado telegraphs his punches.
记着好好利用机会 因为他们一旦得逞
Remember. Use that, okay? 'Cause when they do land,
那可疼死人了 老兄
it's gonna hurt like hell, man.
-卢卡 来聊聊 -好嘞
- Luca, let's talk. - Yeah.
原来洛城消防局的
Turns out interim LAFD
临时社交媒体主管马库斯·金
social media director Marcus King
不仅拿过两次超级碗冠军
is not only a two-time Super Bowl champion,
在健身房♥里也是一头猛兽
he's also an absolute beast in the weight room.
他在警官对决的网站上发布了自己的锻炼视频
He's posting his workouts on the Badge versus Badge website.
好吧
Oh, well.
手腕怎么样了
How's the wrist?
挺好的 挺好的
It's good. It's good.
你确定可以搞定这家伙
You sure you can handle this guy?
当然了老兄 三周前的伤了
Yeah, dude, this happened, like, three weeks ago.
都不算扭伤
It's not even sprained.
这样吧
You know what? Fine, okay.
我们来一局
Let's go.
一 二 走
One, two, go.
-说实话 感觉你只用了八成功力 -知道吗
- Got to be honest. That felt like 80%, not 100. - You know what?
你还是担心自己的比赛吧
You just worry about winning your own event.
让谢丽尔医生下来
Well, let's have Dr. Sherrill get down here
给你打一针消炎药吧
and give you an anti-inflammatory shot.
不 不打♥针♥ 听到了吗
No. No shots, okay? This-this arm
这条胳膊就像调好的跑车
is like a fine-tuned sports car.
再说了 过会儿有人来帮我看
Plus, I got somebody coming by later to take a look.
你说的是专家还是什么带着装有草药的瓶瓶罐罐的
Are we talking a specialist, or is this some holistic healer
-整体治疗师子 -知道不
- with little jars of berries and herbs? - You know what?
我去米娜那儿瞧病好多年了 从来没失望过
I've been going to Mina for years. She's never let me down.
只要有疗效就行 只要我们
Hey, hey, hey, whatever works, long as
别输给那个超爱卖♥♥弄的布林克尔局长就行
we don't lose the cup to that showboat Chief Brinkle.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, okay?
我手腕上涂了一点栀子膏 稳赢
I get a little zhi zi on my wrist, I'm good to go.
栀子膏
Zhi zi?
我想那是用栀子花种子做的膏药
I think it's a paste made from gardenia seeds and...
就跟它名字一样莫名其妙
Uh, you know what? It's exactly what it sounds like.
栀子膏
Zhi zi.
行吧
All right, okay.
唱片行那小子名叫友智屋良
The kid at the record store-- his name was Tomo Yara.
没有犯罪记录 最多也就是
No criminal record. Closest thing
参加了那场
to a red flag was his involvement
冲绳岛分离主义运动
in the Okinawan separatist movement.
很明显 他在工作的地方发表了
Apparently, he made some inflammatory comments
-一些煽动性言论 -日本冲绳岛
- at his workplace. - Okinawa in Japan?
我在那的基地
I spent some time
-待过一阵子 -你亲眼见到了
- at a base over there. - You saw it firsthand.
大部分冲绳岛居民很抵♥制♥
Most Okinawans resent having
在他们岛上建造国外军事基地
any foreign military presence on their island.
我见过一两次抗♥议♥行动 分离主义者认为
I saw a protest or two. Separatists feel like
日本把他们当成二等公民
the rest of Japan treats them like second-class citizens,
所以他们想自治 但是
so they want to govern themselves, but...
我还没听说什么暴♥力♥行动
I never heard of the movement getting violent, though.
友智好像出生在这里 是美国人
Looks like Tomo was born here. He's an American.
他为什么对这个那么热情
Why was he so passionate about this?
他和婕米·卡拉万有什么联♥系♥
And what's his connection to Jamie Carawan?
她跟一个男的见面 友智接他上车
She meets up with a guy, Tomo picks him up in his car,
然后她对着他们开枪
and then she ends up shooting at 'em.
队长 警司
Captain, Sergeants,
这是特拉斯克探员 联调局反恐部门
this is Agent Trask, FBI counterterrorism.
她有我们今早拿下的
She has intel on the man we took down
-男子及其同伙的情报 -艾尔
- this morning and his associates. - Elle.
洪都
Hondo.
你们认识
You know each other?
好久不见
It's been a long time.
大概十五年了
Almost 15 years.
见到你真好
Good to see you again.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
反恐部门
Counterterrorism?
这个案子跟分离主义运动有关
So this is about the separatist movement?
不完全是冲绳岛分离主义运动
Not the Okinawan separatist movement as a whole so much
更多是关于一个人 海藤仲间
as one man: Kaito Nakama.
他是一名狂热份子 很有魅力
He's a zealot, he's charismatic,
也很有钱 今早他在餐厅
he's rich. He was at that café this morning
跟凯特研究室的一位员工见面
to meet with an employee of Ketter Labs,
是一位政♥府♥承包商
a government contractor.
没错 婕米·卡拉万 我们见过了
Yeah, Jamie Carawan. We met with her,
但她请了律师律师 看起来很害怕
but she lawyered up. She seemed pretty scared.
我们都该害怕
We should all be scared.
她卖♥♥给海藤一罐武器级别的钚
She sold Kaito a canister of weapons-grade plutonium.
他准备用来制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
He's planning to use it in a bomb.
等等 我们今早拿下的那孩子
Wait a minute. The kid that we took down this morning
想制♥造♥核武器
was trying to build a nuke?
他是海藤的手下 没错
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表