剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
没事 安全了 我们是警♥察♥
It's okay. It's okay. We're cops.
-来 -下楼 直接出去
- Come on. - Downstairs, straight out the door.
一号♥疑犯已击毙
Suspect One is down.
收到 洪都
Roger that, Hondo.
我们现在沿着B座大厅往南走
We're heading south down the hall in the B building
正在搜寻第二名枪手
looking for shooter number two.
-交火 -交火
- Cross fire! - u202dCross fire!
莱拉 我要你保持安静
Lila, I need you stay real quiet
尽量趴在地上好吗
and get as low as you can, okay?
上
Sofort.
学生正赶往
Students are making their way to the gym
学校南端的体育馆
on the south end of campus.
进校后尽快赶到那去
Head there as soon as you get in.
这辆民车违章停车了
The Civic parked illegally.
-那是文斯的车 -去检查一下
- That's Vince's car. - Let's clear it.
没有发现
It's clear.
他已经进了校园 我们快走
He's already on campus. Let's move.
今天
火警警报器
快走 快走 快快
Let's go, let's go. Move, move, move.
-小心 小心 -没事的
- Stay low. Stay low. u202d- It's gonna be okay.
进去后快坐下 都坐下
Sit down when you get in there. Sit down.
-小心 快走 -进去后快坐下
- Stay low. Let's go. - Sit down when you get in there.
我们进去 来
Let's go, come on.
托德 和他们一起留在这 我去守前门
Todd, stay with the group. I got the front door.
卢卡 右边
Luca, right side.
别动 放下武器
Don't move! Drop your weapon!
我看到了 他手上有枪
I got visual. He's armed.
出来 举起双手
Come out, show us your hands!
蹲下
Get down!
-斯特里特 你没事吧 -没事
- Street, you good? - u202dYeah.
他要跑了 迪肯
He's on the move! Deacon.
我去吸引他的注意力
I'm gonna draw his attention.
-从另一边侧袭他 -收到
- Flank him from the other side. - Roger that.
行动 行动
Let's go. Move.
大家安静
Shh, everybody.
他在体育馆前
He's in front of the gym.
文斯 我们是来帮你的 孩子
Vince! We're here to help you, kid!
放下枪
Drop your gun!
你今天不会想要死在这
You don't want to die here today!
想想你姐姐 她现在孤单一人
Think about your sister! She's alone now, man!
-我去尽量引开他 -好
- I'm-a try to draw him away. - Okay.
-掩护我 -收到
- Cover me. - Roger that.
把枪放下 文斯
Put down the weapon, Vince!
谭 做好准备
Tan, get ready!
克里斯 掩护我
Chris, cover!
迪肯 上
Deacon, go!
别动
Stop moving!
拿到枪了 把他拷上
Got a gun! u202dGo hands-on!
-放开我 -不要反抗了
- Get off me! - Hey, stop resisting!
2013年1月
把另一只手给我
Give me your other hand!
别动
Don't move!
已将二号♥枪手扣押
Shooter number two is in custody!
里面有人
Someone's in there.
起来 站起来 走
Get up. On your ass. Go!
开门 我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥
Hey. Open the door. It's LAPD.
你安全了 结束了
You're safe. It's over.
我们怎么知道你们是警♥察♥
How do we know you're the police?
莱拉 是我 是我 你可以相信我
Lila, it's me. It's me, you can trust me.
我是凯警官 开门
It's Officer Kay. Open the door.
你有可能在说谎
You could be lying.
这样吧 我把警徽从门缝下塞进去好吗
Here, I'm gonna slide my badge under the door, okay?
这样你就知道是我了
That way, you know it's me.
莱拉
Lila.
不 我是肯齐 那才是莱拉
No, I'm-I'm Kenzie. That's Lila.
她需要救治
S-She needs help. Sh...
她站在门前 阻止他进来
S-She stood in front of the door to stop him from getting in,
但是他开枪射穿门打中她了
but he shot through it.
这里需要医护人员
I need a medic!
我抱你出去
I got you.
真是一场悲剧
Such a tragedy.
但是你的团队顽强奋战 巴克
Yeah. But your team held strong, Buck.
他们全都训练有素
They're well trained.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
第二次搜查完成 长官
Finished our second sweep, sir.
有一些烟雾弹残留 但是没有发现爆♥炸♥物
Some smoke bomb residue, but no signs of explosives
或是制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
or bomb-making material anywhere.
阿隆索警官
Officer Alonso.
你进校时的表现勇气可嘉
You showed a lot of courage going in there the way you did.
这位是巴克·斯皮维警司
This is Sergeant Buck Spivey.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
抱歉是在这样的情况下见面
Sorry it's under these circumstances.
同感 长官 我想问一下
Likewise, sir. Um, just out of curiosity,
特警队里没有女人 对吧
there aren't any women on SWAT, are there?
对 虽然政策没有限制
No. There's no rule against it,
但确实还没有
it just hasn't happened yet.
知道了
Good to know.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
死了多少人
So how many dead?
六人
Six.
他们都多大了
How old were they?
最年轻的只有十四岁
Youngest was 14.
今天
多亏上帝保佑
If not for the grace of God.
不然今天可能会很糟
Today could've been really bad.
甚至比六年前更糟
Even worse than six years ago.
我想说
I just wanted to say,
我能理解今天你在监狱见到那个人
I get that seeing that guy in the prison today
对你来说很不容易
would've been so rough for you.
我也理解 你觉得他不如死了好
And I get that you wish he'd just died before.
但如果他死了 又或者你没能活捉他
But if he had, and if you hadn't taken him alive,
我们也许无法阻止今天的袭击事件
we might not have stopped today's attack.
对
Yeah.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
在我的警犬退休前 我也是训导员
I used to have one before we retired him.
当然 没问题
Course, go ahead.
立正 坐下
Achtung! Sitz.
你是克里斯·阿隆索 对吧
You're Chris Alonso, right?
我们认识吗
We know each other?
不 但我知道你是谁
No, but I know who you are.
我们都知道 长官
We all do, ma'am.
我是反恐特警队指挥官罗伯特·希克斯
I'm Commander Robert Hicks with the LAPD.
今天我们接到一起学校威胁事件
Today, we responded to a threat at the school,
目前已经处理 成功避免事态进一步升级
which we've addressed and were able to prevent.
-什么时候能见孩子 -有人带枪吗
- When can we see our kids? - So someone had a gun?
武装嫌犯已被逮捕
The armed suspect has been taken into custody
现场的学生和老师没有伤亡
with no student or faculty casualties on site.
现在 请所有家长在此处等待
Now, we're directing all family members to stay in this area.
我们和学生交谈以后
We'll be bringing your kids over to you in groups
会将学生分组带到此处
after we finish talking with them.
请稍作等待 谢谢你们
So just hold tight, and thank you for your patience.
等等 所以没人受伤
Wait, so-so no one was hurt?
对 所有人都很安全
No. No one. Everyone's safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
文斯杀他母亲是因为我吗
Did Vince kill his mom because of me?
因为我们的对话
Because of what we wrote?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
不是
No.
我知道你历经伤痛又重新振作
I know you've been through hell and back,
易地而处
and a lot of parents in your position,
许多家长可能会闭门不出
they would've hidden from the world.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表