剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
我还在想你什么时候会出现呢 顾问
I was wondering when you were gonna show up, counselor.
听着 我们整晚都在这里
Listen, we've been here all night
确认另一位燃♥烧♥弹♥案嫌疑人身份
trying to I.D. the other firebombing suspects.
你知道这跟受贿案有关
You know it's about the trial.
我的主要人被活活烧死
My primary witness gets burned alive.
两位候补陪审员失去了自己的家
Both alternate jurors lose their homes.
能保住命就很幸运了
They were lucky they kept their lives.
没错 但现在他们怕得不敢出席庭审了
Sure. And now they're too scared to serve if I need them.
只要再有一个陪审员出局 不管什么原因
One more juror drops out for any reason,
就会自动变成无效审判
it's an automatic mistrial,
没了最佳证人 我根本没法赢
and I can't win at retrial without my best witness.
但她已经作证了 有记录的
But she already testified. It's all on record.
每个字都有 但是安德莉亚无法出庭
Every word. But minus Andrea's passion on the stand,
效果就会大打折扣
it won't have the same impact.
现在对方知道了我们的计划
And now the other side knows our game plan.
他们在下次辩护中就会更有优势
They'll put on a better defense next time.
这是我搞定这家伙
This is my only chance to nail this guy
以及跟他同流合污的政客的唯一机会
and the politicians in bed with him.
但是通过杀人来逃脱受贿案
But murder to get away with bribery?
这根本说不通 尼娅
That doesn't make any sense, Nia.
行贿顶多判五年
I mean, bribery's what? It's a five-year max.
他不是主使
He's not the play.
虽然我没法在法庭上证明
I couldn't prove it in court,
但是彼得罗辛代表的是亚美尼亚黑帮
but Petrosian's a front for the Armenian mob.
如果我能定他行贿的罪名
If I can convict him for payoffs,
我就能顺藤摸瓜起诉受贿的市政委员
I can charge the city councilors he paid off.
他如果真的去坐牢
Plus him doing any real jail time
可能可以很快消磨掉他的忠诚度
might soften up his loyalty quick
让他供出他的亚美尼亚老板
and get him to give up his Armenian bosses.
法官站在我这边 洪都
The jury's with me, Hondo.
他们只用给出有罪裁决
They just have to bring in the guilty verdict.
我花了好几天跟安德莉亚准备证词
I spent days with Andrea prepping her testimony.
她是我见过最勇敢的证人
Bravest witness I've ever had.
跟我来
Come with me.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
审议今早开始
Deliberations start this morning.
我需要确保所有陪审员
I need to make sure none of the jurors
以及他们的家人都不会受到伤害和威胁
or their families get hurt or threatened.
离开庭还有很长一段时间
It's too early for court.
-他们现在在哪里 -还在酒店
- Where are they right now? - Still at the hotel.
庭审期间他们都被隔离了
They were sequestered during the trial.
他们跟法警在一起 很安全
They're with the sheriffs. They're safe.
我原本担心的是有人贿赂他们 不是杀他们
I was worried they'd get bribed, not killed.
我考虑得太少了
I was thinking too small.
为什么候补陪审员
Why weren't the alternates staying
-不和陪审团在一起 -之前是的
- with the rest of the jury? - They were.
可后来案子已经提交
Until the judge let them go home
法官出于好意让他们回家了
when the case was submitted-- as a courtesy.
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
陪审员还不知道昨晚的事
The jurors still have no idea what happened last night.
不能看电视 不能上网
No TV, no Internet,
不能看报纸 不能探视 也不能通私人电♥话♥
no newspapers, no private visits, no private calls.
唯一的例外就是家庭紧急情况
The only exception is a family emergency.
所以一旦他们所爱之人出了什么事
So if something happens to any of their loved ones...
我们就完了 彻底完了
We lose the case. Over and out.
我会在每家外安排警车驻守
I'll park squad cars outside every home.
巡警不像特警队那样训练有素
Patrol cops aren't trained like SWAT.
我可以让特警队监督所有小队
I can have my teams oversee the units.
只要有危险信♥号♥♥ 我们随时出击
Any sign of threat, we're nearby and ready to respond.
等到裁决出来就好了 谢谢
Just until the verdict. Thank you.
名字和地址呢
Names and addresses?
你们昨晚逮到的人
The guy you grabbed last night
-一小时内就请来了律师 -我知道
- was lawyered up in less than an hour. - I know.
他用快速拨号♥联♥系♥的
He's got help on speed dial.
他是相关骨干 绝不会招供的
He's connected hard-core. He's never going to fold.
但是彼得罗辛就是个白领骗子
But Petrosian's just a white-collar crook
跟着大人物们混
playing with the big boys.
如果我们再施点压
He might spit out names
他可能会吐出更多名字
if we can apply more pressure.
比如一张他家的搜查令
Like a search warrant on his house.
我们一起去找法官
Let's go see the judge together.
我来给队员做简要概述
I'll brief the team.
队长办公室
杰西卡·科尔特斯
我一直在想怎么把你弄回来
I've been thinking about how to get you back on the team.
早上好
Good morning.
核心还是真诚地跟洪都道歉
Ground zero's still a real apology to Hondo.
-知道了 -看你的了
- I get it. - Your move.
他不会主动邀请你的
You're not gonna be getting an invite from him.
听着 道歉的方式有很多
Look, there's a lot of ways to apologize.
我在想办法
I'm working on a plan.
别花太长时间 好吗
Don't wait too long, okay?
知道了
You made your point.
我现在得去把昨晚的文件处理了
I got to go and finish up this paperwork from last night.
真是搞不懂男人的自尊
I seriously don't understand male pride.
总是碍事
Just gets in the way.
对某些男人来说
It's definitely a disease
肯定是更要命了
that afflicts some men more than others.
你觉得斯特里特会怎么做
So, what do you think Street should be doing
求得洪都的原谅
to make it right with Hondo?
他需要成熟起来
He needs to grow up.
-这话有点严厉了 -不
- Boy, that's kind of harsh. - No.
他责怪洪都 责怪你
He blamed Hondo, he blamed you.
却不好好反思自己的错误
He hasn't blamed himself for his mistakes.
第一条规矩 自我反省
Rule number one: own it.
对他来说有点难
Hard for him.
那他就还不够格成为特警队的一员
Well, then he's not ready to be part of the team.
我知道我们能帮到他什么
I know what makes us good for him,
但他对我们有什么帮助
but what makes him good for us?
洪都把斯特里特踢出队伍后 他就改变了
Street's changed since Hondo cut him.
-他真的变了 -好吧
- He seriously has. - All right, well...
如果你是对的 可能需要过段时间
if you're right, might take a while,
但不会只有你看得到他的改变的
but you won't be the only one to see it.
那这段时间怎么办
What about in the meantime?
这是我最好的免费建议了
That's my best free advice.
好吧
Yeah.
小布 也许他只是忘了把车停在哪了
Brie, maybe he just forgot where he parked it.
拜托 我们都知道他记性不太好
Come on, we both know he's got memory issues.
别 不要这么做
No, no, don't do that, don't do that.
如果车丢了 他必须得去报♥警♥
Look, if it's missing, he's got to file a report.
你说什么呢 这个主意糟透了
What are you talking about? That's a terrible idea.
听着 不要让他一个人出门
Look, just don't let him head out on his own.
好了 行 行 知道了 知道了
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I get it, I get it.
小布 这不是你的错 我来解决
Brie, it's not your fault. I'll take care of it.
我说我会解决的
Brie, I said I'll handle it, okay?
任务已经下达给巡警了吗
Black-and-whites got their assignments?
是的 每个陪审员的房♥子都安排保护人员了
Yeah. Every juror's house has a protection detail.
四处看看 哪里有需要就去哪
We'll, uh, make the rounds, fill in where needed.
你要不要去彼得罗辛家
You want to head to Petrosian's house,
在那里等搜查令批下来
wait for that search warrant to come down?
科尔特斯说可能还要一两个小时
Cortez says it might take an hour or two.
我要走开一下
I got to make a pit stop.
我爸的车可能被偷了
There's a chance my pops might have gotten his car stolen.
我们要去找他问问吗
We gonna go talk to him?
先找到他再说
If I can find him.
你是说我终于可以见到老哈里森了
You telling me I finally get to meet Papa Harrelson?
今天你可能会美梦成真 迪肯
This could be that magical day, Deac.
我会尽量不让你没面子的
Well, I'll try not to embarrass you.
相信我 要担心的不是你
Trust me, you're not the problem.
这绝对不是巧合
Well, this ain't no coincidence.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表