剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
哪些信是你的崇拜者写给你的
Which of these letters are from your admirers?
我知道你
I know you.
你当然知道我了
You're damn right you know me.
-你觉得我们忘了你干的事吗 -不
- You think we forgot what you did? - u202dNo.
我发誓 我每天做的第一件事
I swear, the first thing I do every day
就是念那六名受害者的名字
is say the names of those six victims,
记住他们
remembering who they were.
我知道史蒂夫想加入海军 还有梅勒妮
I know that Steve wanted to join the Navy, and Melanie...
住嘴吧 你没资格说他们的名字
Stop talking, okay? You do not get to say their names.
帕崔克 这里有很多信
Patrick, there's a lot of letters here, man.
有没有信提到了你做的事的细节
Any mention specifics about what you did?
或是你和杰夫所用的同样的枪
Or anything on the same gun you and Jeff used?
看看这里面有没有
Look through here, maybe.
警官 你去过旧金山的
Officer, have you ever been at the Golden Gate Bridge
金门大桥吗
in San Francisco?
-去过 -你知道
- Yeah. - u202dDid you know
跳海不一定会死
that jumping doesn't always kill you,
几乎所有生还者
and that almost all the survivors
都说他们跳下去的那一刻
say that the second they stepped off,
就立刻感到无比后悔
they felt instant regret?
你也有这种感觉吗
And that's what you felt?
-立刻感到后悔 -那一刻
- Instant regret? - u202dIn that moment,
他们发现他们觉得
they realized that everything
无法解决的一切事情都是可以解决的
they thought couldn't be fixed in their life was fixable.
除了已经纵身跳下了
Except for having just jumped.
这是无法挽回的事实
Some things you can't ever take back.
支持你和杰夫
老大
Boss.
看看这个
Check it out.
这是把TEC-9
It's a TEC-9.
你用的也是这个型号♥的枪 对吗
That's the same type of gun that you used, isn't it?
邮戳是一个月以前
This is postmarked a month ago.
这个人之前给你写过信吗
Has this person written to you before?
没有
I don't think so.
我查到序列号♥了
I got the serial number.
-可以去系统里查 -好
- We can run it through NECS. - All right.
找出♥售♥卖♥♥地和买♥♥家
Find out where it was sold and who bought it.
这些打包 把序列号♥发给科尔特斯队长
Pack this up. Send Captain Cortez the number.
警官 你走之前
Officer, before you go,
我想说声谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you
-谢谢你... -谢我什么
- for... - u202dFor what?
谢我那天没有杀了你
Not killing you that day?
不是
No.
谢谢你在我杀更多人之前阻止了我
For stopping me before more of them died.
2013年1月
绿色标记 迪肯 走
Green one. u202dDeac, move.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands! Hands! u202dHands!
枪手在哪
Hey. Where are the shooters?
楼上 杰夫·马格瓦罗和帕崔克·德莫斯
Upstairs. Jeff Mogavero and Patrick Demers.
他们一进来就开始开枪
They just came in and started shooting.
好 快走 走 离开大楼
Okay, go, go. Go, go. Out of the building.
走 出去
Go. Get out!
妈妈来电
当心
Now.
安全
Clear.
-趴下 手举起来 -别开枪
- Whoa! Down hands! - Don't shoot!
没事了 没事了 你们看见枪手
It's okay, it's okay. Have you seen the shooters,
-杰夫和帕崔克了吗 -有一个在这层楼上
- Jeff and Patrick? - One of them is on this floor.
什么意思 他们分开了吗
What do you mean? They separated?
好 这边走
All right, this way.
快走 快 快 走 走 走
Come on. Come on. u202dCome on. Go, go, go.
到我身后去 30D 枪手
Get behind me. 30-David, the shooters
已经分开 重复 枪手已经分开
have separated, I repeat, the shooters have separated.
一个在二楼 另一个在一楼
One is on the second floor, the other one's on the first floor.
南侧楼梯间有几名学生
I have students here in the southside stairwell.
收到 把他们送到南出口
Copy. Send them down to the south exit
然后去找二楼的枪手
then go after the shooter on the second floor.
我要你们悄悄地走下楼梯
I need you to go to the bottom of the stairs quietly.
迪肯 电♥话♥这头有个学生 莱拉
Deacon, I got a student, Lila, on the line with intel
她知道离你最近的枪手的位置
on the whereabouts of the shooter closest to you.
-我把她的电♥话♥转接给你 -收到
- I'm patching her through. - -Roger.
莱拉 如果你听得见 我是凯警司
Lila? If you can hear me, this is Sergeant Kay.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们藏在柜子里 请派人来救我们
We're hiding in the closet please send help.
好 听着 别慌张
Okay, all right. Listen, don't panic.
我需要你保持冷静 你在哪间教室
I need you to stay calm. What room number are you in?
教室号♥是...
Um... r-room number...
- 208, 208. - It's 208. It's 208.
好了 莱拉 听我说
Okay, Lila. Listen to me.
你坚持住 我们会找到你的
You hang in there and we will find you.
莱拉
Lila?
天呐 他在这
Oh, my God, he's here.
走 好
Move. All right.
尽量不要出声 我们来了
Stay as quiet as you can. We're coming.
好了 关灯 他肯定丢了烟雾弹
Okay, lights off. He must've set off some smoke bombs.
30D 我们在二楼受到攻击
30-David, we're taking fire on the second floor.
卢卡 你看见他了吗
Luca, do you see him?
没有 过来掩护我
No. Cover me here.
孩子 孩子 你没事吧
Hey. Kid. Kid, you all right?
30D
30-David.
这里有一名受害者死亡
We got a victim down.
二楼 202教室
Second floor, room 2-0-2.
今天
他似乎真的对自己做的事
Guy seems to feel genuine remorse
-很懊悔 -我不管他感觉有多糟
- about what he did. - Look, I don't care how bad he feels;
他现在是不是一个活圣人
he could be a living saint right now,
-都不关我的事 -我懂
- wouldn't matter to me. - No, I get it.
我只是说 至少他现在在努力帮助我们
I'm just saying, at least he's trying to help us now.
六年前你不在
Look, you weren't there six years ago.
你怎么可能懂
How can you get it?
我可能是不在场
u202dI mean... I might not have been there,
但我也见过很操蛋的事情
but I've seen my share of messed-up stuff, dude.
我看见我妈开枪杀了我爸
I saw my mom shoot my dad. u202d
好吧 那你怎么还为这个说话
Okay, so how can you defend this guy, then?
我看见有无辜的孩子流着血躺在地上
I saw innocent kids bleeding out on the floor
全都拜他所赐
because of him. u202d
他现在已经要坐一辈子的牢了
And he's in prison for the rest of his life.
一辈子
The rest of his life.
他还活着 好吗 可那些被他杀害的孩子呢
He's living, okay? Those kids he murdered?
他们却没有这样的机会了
They're never gonna get that same chance.
他就应该像他同伙那样被打死
He should have died just like his buddy.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
危险分子名单很长
There's enough names in the threat list,
可以专门给这些人开所学校了
they could have their own school.
感觉你只需要
Seems like all you got
穿件黑色的衣服然后斜眼看谁几眼
to do to get written up is wear black and
-就会被列到这名单里 -她怎么会
- look at someone the wrong way. - How could she not know
不知道自己家里有什么情况呢
what was happening in her own house?
我表兄得了临床抑郁症
My cousin had clinical depression
可是我们都过了非常久才发现
and we didn't find out for the longest time.
但毕竟你们还是发现了
Yeah, but you did find out.
这位母亲还在背负着
Yeah, well, that mom carries it.
她想要做些好事
And now she's trying to do good
来补偿她儿子所做的所有坏事
to make up for all the bad her son did.
比如四处演讲
Like giving speeches?
以此赚钱 出名
Making money off it, getting famous?
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that.
安思丽
Ainsley.
有超过二十万的人关注你的推特 对吧
You have over 200,000 Twitter followers, right?
-对 -温蒂 你说过
- Yes. - Wendy, you said
写信的孩子崇拜她的儿子
the kid who wrote the letter idolizes her son.
那我们通过她去联♥系♥这个人怎么样
What if we use her to contact him?
-你觉得他关注了我的推特 -有可能
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表