剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Over time, we're gonna develop
会擦出不同的火花
different dynamics with each other.
我们是不一样的人
We're not the same person,
所以我们之间会有不同的关系
so we're not all gonna have the same relationship.
另一个规则是别太计较
Another rule is don't keep score.
比如"我跟他睡了两次
Like, "I slept with him twice,
她也得跟我睡两次"
she needs to sleep with me twice."
顺其自然就好
Just let things be what they are.
别多想
Don't over-think it.
如果你感觉被冷落 直接说就好
And if you ever feel left out, you just ask for what you need.
我们不会读心
We don't read minds.
如果有人觉得嫉妒
And if anyone is feeling jealous,
也说出来
just say so,
我们就想办法来平衡
and we'll figure out a way to rebalance.
只有我们都感觉安全和被尊重 关系才能继续
This only works if we all feel secure and valued.
坦白和诚实的沟通 是我们的黄金法则
Open and honest communication, it's key, our Golden Rule.
你还想知道什么
So what else do you want to know?
洪都找我聊过了
Talked to Hondo.
真没想到你是会打小报告的人
Never pegged you as the "Run to teacher" type.
卢卡 拜托
Luca, come on.
别说你没看见我拼命努力
Don't tell me you haven't seen me giving 110% out there,
但你只会打♥压♥我 扣我的分
but all you do is you dress me down, you dock me points...
我非常看重
Look, I'm taking my job as
特警队评估员的工作
a SWAT candidate evaluator seriously.
说实话吧
Be honest with me.
我读反恐特警队警校
Me going through the academy,
是不是在浪费时间
am I just wasting my time?
-想听真话 -对
- You want honest? - Yeah.
要我说 你连进警校的资格都没有
If it were up to me, you would not be in the academy.
你原本在特警队有一席之地
Okay? You had your spot, you had a spot
一百多号♥人拼命想争取的位置
that a hundred guys would kill for
你自己不珍惜
and you threw it away.
你说得对
You're right.
但我和你不一样 卢卡
But I'm not like you, Luca, okay?
没有家人教导我
I didn't have a family to teach me
成为特警队成员的意义
what it means to be a part of something special.
我只能自己想明白
I had to figure that out myself.
而我在失去后才明白
And I only did when I lost it.
你比几十年的老队员
Look, you've got more natural talent and intuition for this
更有做这份工作的天赋和直觉
than guys with decades on the job.
但这不仅仅是一份工作 更是一种人生
But this is more than a job, it's a life.
你不能走捷径
And you can't take shortcuts.
我正在努力
I'm trying.
我真的在努力
Seriously, I am trying.
好吧 明早五点轻武器训练
All right, small arms training tomorrow, 0500.
-如果我是你 忙完就回去睡觉 -好
-If I was you, I'd finish up here, hit the sack. - All right.
声波枪很好用
That LRAD came in handy today.
没想到你真能修好它
I never thought you'd actually find the part to fix it.
别再开车把它碾坏了
Try not to run over it again.
看 鸡肉砂锅饭
Boom. Chicken-rice casserole.
-希望边上是脆的 -拜托
- Ah, I hope those corners are extra crispy. - Come on, now.
相信我 我知道你喜欢吃什么样的
Believe me, I know just how you like it.
是按我的食谱做的吗
Is this my recipe?
有了绝世配方我为什么还要按别的法子做
Why would I use anything but the best?
丹尼尔 你打算什么时候告诉我
So, Daniel, when are you gonna tell me
为什么你会突然想起来
why you're really making me a home-cooked dinner,
给我做饭
you know, out of the blue?
什么意思
What you mean?
怎么 一个男人不能给他妈妈做饭吃
What? A man can't do something nice for his momma?
说实话
Come on, now.
好吧 你说对了
All right, you got me.
听着 只是...
Look, it's just, uh...
妈妈 做这份工作
Momma, sometimes it's hard carrying out
又不违背你对我的教诲
certain aspects of my job,
有时候是很难的
and still being the man that you raised me to be.
当今社会 做个男人不容易
In today's world, it's not easy being a man.
只用做好一件事就行
Only requires you to do one thing.
拜托 妈妈 别说
Oh, come on, Momma, don't say it. Don't say it.
让我当奶奶吧
Well, make me a damn grandmother, already!
别提这茬
Ah, don't start with that right now.
不许让我"别提这茬"
Don't you "Don't start me."
我又不能长命百岁
I'm not gonna live forever.
我想抱孙子 男孩女孩都行
I want my grandkid... boy or girl, it don't matter.
你怎么不让温妮给你生孙子
Why don't you talk to Winnie about some grandkids?
现在我在和你说 没和她说
I'm not talking to your sister, I'm talking to you.
丹尼尔 不管你在为何事烦心
Daniel, whatever is bothering you,
没什么是一顿砂锅饭
it's nothing that some good casserole
和你妈妈不能帮你解决的
and your momma can't help you solve.
我知道
I know that's right.
那赶紧过来坐下 我们开吃吧
Then come on and sit down, and let's eat.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表