剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Hands!
把手举起来
Hands where I can see 'em.
孩子在这还有一名携枪嫌犯
I got kids and a gun.
退后
Back off!
冷静点 我们可以谈一谈
Let's take a minute and talk this through.
走 不需要援助
Go. Code 4.
趴下
Get on your stomach.
把手伸开
Hands wide.
地震了
Earthquake!
快点
Come on, man.
让孩子们先出去
Just let us get the kids out of here.
反恐特警队
第二季 第一集
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
谭 迪肯
Tan, Deac.
-你们没事吧 -我没事 迪肯 你呢
- You good? - I'm fine. Deacon, you okay?
谭 他没跟你在一起吗 迪肯
Tan, he's not with you? Deacon.
迪肯 你听到了吗
Deacon, do you copy?
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
迪肯 收到了没有
Deac! You hear me in there?
迪肯 你在里面吗
Deac! You hear me in there?
迪肯
Deacon!
迪肯
Deac.
我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
我的对讲机坏了
My radio's busted.
我的腿被压住了
My leg's pinned.
-但是我没事 -那个嫌犯呢
- But I'm good. - What about your suspect?
他被一堆碎石块压住了
He's pinned down under some rubble.
没有威胁
He's not a threat.
先把那些孩子弄出去
Get those kids out.
你一会再回来找我 我没事的
You come back for me later. I'll be all right.
收到
Roger that.
我就在这等
I'll be here.
-他没事吧 -他说没事
- Hey, he's okay, though? - Says he is.
德拉蒙德有消息吗 孩子们呢
You hear anything from Drummond or those kids?
都没有 要么他听不到我们
Nothing. Either he can't hear us
要么德拉蒙德不让孩子出声
or Drummond's keeping the kids quiet.
我们可以砸穿障碍
We can punch through,
但是可能会对这栋楼造成更大破坏
but we might bring down more structure if we do.
不能这样做
Nobody's getting in or out this way.
我们在到四周看看
We circle around outside, we see
看能不能找到一个安全点的入口
if we can find a safer point of entry.
-是 长官 -我们走
- Sir. - Let's go.
-你要开枪射我吗 -希望我不用
- You going to shoot me? - Hoping I don't have to.
把枪放下 我就是想看看能不能找到出口
Point that gun down so I can see how we can get out of here.
那你不如先帮我把石头搬开让我起来
How about you start by helping me free my leg?
我为什么要帮你
I'm not sure why I would do that.
你要是不帮我的话
Well, it looks like we're gonna be here for a long time
那我们就在这一直待着吧
until you change your mind.
听着
Listen up!
全城的电力都已经断了
Power and cell services are down across the city,
所以记住你们自己能量引擎的紧急代码
so remember your EPU disaster protocols.
我们将通过快速反应网络进行通信传输
Our comms are gonna run through FirstNet,
但是在外面
but for the general public,
有上千万陷入恐慌的洛杉矶市民
we've got ten million panicked Angelenos
他们的通讯 网络和交通信♥号♥♥都被切断了
with no phone, Internet or traffic signals.
医院也已经人满为患
Hospitals are already being flooded.
应急管理部要求我们接收
Emergency Management is asking us to take the overflow
圣文森特医院和盖特维斯医院的轻伤患者
of minor injuries from St. Vincent and Gateways.
我去搜集我们的医疗物资
I'll round up all our medics
然后在健身馆搭起一个诊疗中心
and set up a triage center in the gym.
好 下一个问题
All right. Next up,
市拘留所遭到了破坏
Metro Detention took some damage.
监控和警报都损毁了 囚犯在蠢蠢欲动
With no cameras and alarms, inmates are making a move.
我去召集我的队伍确保犯人们
I'll grab my team and keep the bad guys inside
-待在应该待的地方 -你们小心
- where they belong. All right. - Watch your backs.
-必须的 -其余的人
- Always do. - All right, the rest of you
去街上帮助需要帮助的人
hit the streets and assist where needed.
养老院和学校都在请求帮助
Retirement homes and schools are requesting help.
还有 调度发来了珠宝和枪♥支♥商店的名单
Also, dispatch has a list of jewelry and gun dealers.
武器和黄金是趁乱打劫的主要目标
Weapons and gold are prime looter targets.
我们要保证这些物品的安全
Let's keep 'em out of the wrong hands.
都还好吗
Everything all right?
我女儿在西方学院上大一
It's my daughter. She's a freshman at Occidental.
就在震中附近
Right next to the epicenter.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥肯定被切断了
Cell service must be out.
我得去找她
I need to go find her.
等等 现在路上一片混乱
Wait. The roads are a mess.
赶到那里要花好几个小时
It'll take you hours to get there.
告诉我她的名字 我来想想办法
Give me her name. I'll make a few calls
看能不能找到她
and see if we can locate her.
太感谢了
Thank you. Really.
-近期最大的地震了吧 -得有7级吧
- Biggest quake in a while. - Had to be, like, a 7.0, right?
-恐怕还要更大 -上次北岭地震够大的
- Maybe higher. - Northridge was massive,
那也只有6.7级 这次应该差不多
and it was only a 6.7. This was close, though.
可能6.5 6.6级 感觉震源比较浅
Maybe 6.5, 6.6. Felt shallow.
可能地下十英里吧
Maybe ten miles down.
震源浅的 震动就更厉害
The shallow ones, they shake harder,
-但是设计范围较小 -可以啊 卢卡
- but they don't travel as far. - Damn, Luca.
地震知识够专业
That's serious tremor knowledge.
我小时候的爱好
Well, it was kind of my thing growing up.
大家听着
All right, listen up.
我们应该可以从三楼突破
Looks like we can breach on the third floor.
谭 你看看能否
Tan, see if you can find
找到到孩子那里的路
a pathway to the kids.
本尼 克里斯 掩护 去吧 谭
Beni, Chris, cover him. Go, Tan.
卢卡 你负责右边 我负责左边
All right, Luca, you got right side, I got left.
这里有个手印
Hey, I got a handprint here.
血还是新鲜的 估计德拉蒙德已经跑了
Fresh blood. Looks like Drummond may have taken off.
收到 谭 进去吧
Roger that. Tan, make entry.
找到孩子们 在危险解除前
Get to the kids. Keep them there
-让他们待在那儿 -收到
- until we contain the threat. - Roger that.
-克里斯 卢卡 你们从右边上 -是
- All right, Chris, Luca, you go right. - Yeah.
本尼 你跟我来 行动吧
Beni, you're with me. Let's move.
行动
Let's go.
就算你的搭档还没落网
The rest of my team's gonna have your partner
我的队友也应该很快能抓到他
in custody soon if they don't have him already.
你觉得他把所有的事都推到你头上的可能性有多大
What are the chances he tries to pin this whole operation on you?
他不是我搭档
He's not my partner.
那就更有理由让你顶罪了
All the more reason to let you take the fall.
你帮我离开这里 指证他
You help me get out of here, you testify against him,
我保证你会从轻发落的
I promise things will go a lot smoother for you.
你能帮我回海地吗
Can you get me to go back to Haiti?
我能担♥保♥你不会老死在监狱里
I can make sure you don't die an old man in prison.
-你去过海地吗 -2010年地震之后
- Have you been to Haiti? - My church did some aid work
我的教会在那边做了些捐助活动
down there after the earthquake in 2010.
不过我没过去
I didn't make it down.
我老婆就是在那次地震里死的
Yeah. My wife died in that earthquake.
很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
那时我的儿子一个两岁 一个三岁
My sons were two and three.
对他们来说一定非常艰难
It must have been incredibly hard for them.
对你也一样
And you.
你听说过海地语"莱斯特维克"吗
Have you heard of the word "Restavek"?
在海地有三十万莱斯特维克
There are 300,000 restavek in Haiti.
每十五个儿童里就有一个
One out of 15 children.
-你是说孤儿吗 -不是
- You mean, like, orphans? - No.
英语里没有对应的词
They have no word in English for that.
是仆人
They're servants.
他们的家庭无力养活他们
They come from families too poor to feed them,
所以他们就去富人家
so they live with the rich,
用劳力来换口饭吃
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表