剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
让你受到更好的教育
for schooling your little butt.
关注眼前就好了
Just focus on what's in front of you, baby.
那才是你能控制得了的
That's all you can control.
我指的是
And by that,
修好我的花洒
I mean my shower.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
我马上弄
I'm on it. I'm on it.
我要查托
不要照片 不要视频
我们也没办法
我们什么都做不了
我要拍下
他听到我们要带他去哪时他的表情
走
为什么不朝他的腿开枪
你们去了一整天 就给我看这个
至少把他的头带回来
我要把他的骨头插在我的地上
那是敌人的地盘
克里斯开枪的那一刻
我们就必须离开那里了
我不喜欢把尸体扔在街上
总会有人看见的
我要把你们送回洛杉矶去
我要你们去这里
你们到了之后 找弗兰科
找出那个叛徒是为谁办事
然后回来告诉我
我想让你待在我身边
我只想在你身边
你朋友在吃醋吗
只是在想那段视频
感觉会牵连到我
我想删掉
不敢相信你已经这么成功了
这一切都属于你
你还愿意分我一杯羹
我会让你为我在洛杉矶做的事感到骄傲的
等我回来之后
我们一起统治这个世界
好运总是降临在有准备的人身上
瘦子 弗莱彻6880号♥
别回信息
如果拉乌尔信了那个视频
If Raul believed the video they made,
那情报应该是真的
the intel should be legit.
如果他没买♥♥账 那就不好说了
If he didn't, who knows?
有办法联♥系♥他们确认一下吗
Is there any way to contact them and verify?
很遗憾不能 我只能发信♥号♥♥告诉她们撤离
Unfortunately, no. All I can do is give the signal to pull out.
我尽快赶来了
Came as soon as I could.
你凌晨三点还穿这么精神
You always look this sharp at 3:00 a.m.?
洪都的朋友迪伊给我找了份夜店安保的工作
No. Hondo's boy Dee's got me loaded up with shifts at the club.
孩子要出生了 需要钱 现在什么情况
Baby coming, need money. Where are we at?
其他的队员包括贝尼特斯都在路上
The rest of the team plus Benitez are en route.
斯特里特收到短♥信♥ 告诉了我们瘦子的地址
Now, Street got a text message with an address for Flaco,
但是那里离父亲看到货车停下的地方很远
except it's nowhere near where the father saw the van.
-在哪 -银湖
- Where's the address? - Silver Lake.
除此之外呢 谁发的
Anything else? Who sent it?
来自墨西哥的一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner phone in Mexico.
短♥信♥里说了不要回复 我猜是克里斯
It said not to text back. I'm guessing it's Chris.
不会是拉乌尔给我们挖的陷阱吗
Couldn't it have also been Raul trying to set a trap?
如果他起了疑心的话 会给我们发假情报
If he's suspicious, he sends us bunk intel,
-看我们会不会上钩 -他怎么会有我手♥机♥号♥
- see if we bite. - How would he get my number?
现在来说 我们只能当做当真情报
Well, for right now, we have to assume that that intel is legit.
我只是不能想当然
We just can't take any of it for granted.
银湖可不是个折磨囚犯的好地方
Well, Silver Lake's not the smartest place to torture a prisoner.
周遭很多闲杂人士
A lot of nosy neighbors.
对 但那里很适合满身文身的帮派成员藏身
No, but it's a great spot for an inked-up banger to disappear.
他可以扮成当地的嬉皮士
He can blend right in with the hipsters.
如果你们突击那里 却没找到科鲁兹探员
If you raid the place and Agent Cruz isn't there,
拉乌尔会听到风声的 对你的朋友不利
Raul will hear about it. Won't be good for your friends.
他说的没错 我们需要更多信息
He's right. We need more info.
那里还需要不被发现给我们通风报信的人
We got to get eyes and ears in there without getting spotted.
我让本森特工
I'll get Agent Benson cracking
去申请联邦监控令
on a federal surveillance warrant.
看能否让她的人在日出前
See if her guys can get that house rigged
给那个房♥子装上窃视设备
before the sun comes up.
你很幸运 我还没送你回家
这场派对会很有趣的
对了 还有些人我想让你见见
拿杯酒来 我马上回来
希望你发给斯特里特的地址能有用
Let's hope the address you sent Street was worth something.
不管怎样 明天我们就走了
Either way, we're on that plane tomorrow,
除非你真想和这疯子上♥床♥
unless you want to end up in bed with that psycho.
我能先从他身上套出更多信息
I can get more out of him first.
我帮你盯着那个疯子和她女友
I'll keep an eye on meathead and the girlfriend for you.
如果可以 他们会把你丢下房♥顶
They'd both throw you off this roof if they could.
-摄像头安得很棒 -我们很走运
- Nice work with the cameras. - We're lucky their air vents
无人机能从通风口进去 正好赶在天亮前安好
could fit our drones. We got 'em in just before sunrise.
希望能得到点有用的信息
Let's hope we get something from it.
好了 瘦子回来了
All right, here we go. Flaco's back.
他们把科鲁兹特工关在屠场
They got Agent Cruz in a matadero.
就是屠宰场或者肉类工厂
It's like a slaughterhouse or meat factory,
离他们这大约三十公里的距离
about 30 kilometers from where they're at.
-就是二十英里 对吧 -对
- That's like 20 miles, right? - Yeah.
斯特里特 银湖的房♥子
Street, how far is that Silver Lake house
离那辆货车被看到的地方有多远
from the van sighting?
他说如果科鲁兹再不交代 就杀了他
He said if Cruz doesn't talk soon, they'll kill him.
十九英里 应该就在那附近
19 miles. It's got to be somewhere close to there.
在附近找一下屠宰场
Search the area for slaughterhouses.
好
Okay.
德拉莫肉类工厂
Delamo Meat Company.
一年前卫生局下令关闭
Looks like the health department shut 'em down a year ago.
德拉莫肉类工厂 永久关闭
-之后就停业了 -能找到内部构造图吗
- They've been off-line ever since. - Can you get a schematic?
能看出工厂布局的图片
Something that shows a layout of the place?
-应该可以 -对得上
- Should be able to. - Makes sense.
他们撤掉的两个窝点
Two of the stash houses they cleared out
离那里就两个街区
are just a couple of blocks away from there.
-出入口非常多 -有很多地方可以躲
- Lot of ins and outs. - Plenty of places to hide.
他们肯定会有人看门 如果我们突然闯入
And they'll be on the doors. If we go in too hot,
他们可能会赶在我们之前杀掉科鲁兹
they could take Cruz out before we can get to him.
我们从屋顶突破 来个出其不意
We breach from the roof. Get a drop on 'em.
我让曼福特和史蒂文斯的小队包围工厂
I'll have Mumford and Stevens' teams set a net.
你的队伍负责突破和营救
Your team runs breach and recovery.
救下科鲁兹特工 让我们的人回来
Let's go get Agent Cruz out of there and get our people back.
行动
Let's move.
我想一回洛杉矶就马上开始做事
那个犯人就在你给我的地址那里吗
没 那里就是个安全屋
瘦子会带你过去
告诉瘦子 我到之前让犯人吃好睡好
他需要一些希望
这样我才能让他绝望
以我对瘦子的了解 估计太迟了
等他交代以后 我怎么处理尸体
我猜你很擅长让尸体消失
是非常擅长
我在化工厂有朋友
我把他们都溶解掉
在洛杉矶难办一些 但是
我们之后再想办法
不说这些了 今天是你在这的最后一天
你真想当着所有人的面亲热
今晚 你跟我共度良宵
老板
今后日子还长
老板 我得跟你谈谈
单独谈
好 我去找我朋友
在一个人将死的时候
Just before a man dies,
他的自尊会消失
his pride vanishes.
之后他就会放弃
Then he stops fighting
那些自己坚持的信仰
for the silly things he believes in.
我认为...
I think...
我们快到这一步了
I think we're getting close.
放下枪 跪下
Drop it! Down!
跪下
Down on your knees!
-跪下 -手背过来
- Down! Down! - Put your hands behind your back!
-手背过来 两只手 -快
- Your hands behind your back! Both hands! - Now! Now!
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
斯特里特 我去抓他 你照看科鲁兹
Street, I got him. Check on Cruz.
别动
Stay down!
别动 你被捕了
Stay down! You're done!
你能睁开眼睛吗
Can you open your eyes?
我来救你了
I got you now.
我什么都没说
I didn't talk.
你很棒 你做得真的很棒
Yeah, you did good. You did real good.
这里是20D队 已救下科鲁兹特工
This is 20-David. We recovered Agent Cruz
瘦子已被我控制 你们情况如何
and I got Flaco in custody. Are you good?
一名嫌犯倒地 两名已被逮捕
One suspect down, two in custody.
-没事 -好 那就告诉墨西哥那边
- We're good. - All right, let's get word
赶紧让她们离开那里
down to Mexico and get them the hell out of there.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表