剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
为即将出生的宝宝准备婴儿房♥
getting the baby's room ready
修补水管
for the new one, busted pipes,
我感觉花钱如流水
I just feel like I'm hemorrhaging cash.
洪都推荐你去的保安工作怎么样
What about that security gig that Hondo scored you?
能补贴点家用
It's a few bucks here and there,
但没有以前的加班费多
but it's not the same as the overtime we used to pull.
你知道的 在预算削减之前
You know, before the budget cuts?
抱歉 我不知道我为什么要跟你说这些
I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm telling you this.
你又不是我的财务顾问
You're not my financial advisor.
没事的 真不想听到你说你捉襟见肘
Nah, dude, I hate hearing that you're stretched thin,
尤其到了这个时候
especially this time of year.
我会没事的
Hey. It'll work out.
如果有什么新消息
If there's any new updates,
你就马上通知我 好吗
I'm the one to be informed on that, okay?
-好了 -爸
- All right. - Dad.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hey, honey.
市警局的人去洛杉矶机场接你来的吗
My guys from Metro pick you up at LAX?
是的 我一下飞机他们就接到我了
Yeah, they found me as soon as I got off the plane
-然后就赶来了这 -很好
- and raced me here. - Good.
-瑞贝卡怎么样了 -她还昏迷不醒
- How's Rebecca? - Oh, she's unconscious
情况很严重
and in critical condition.
她还活着已实属万幸了
She's lucky to be alive.
怎么会发生这种事呢
I mean, this can't be happening.
就在前几天 我还在脸书上
I was just trading vegan recipes with her
跟她交换素食食谱
the other day on Facebook.
你临时请假离开匹兹堡 你们公♥司♥同意吗
Was the firm okay with you leaving Pittsburgh on short notice?
父女连心
Yeah.I, uh, I-I channeled my inner you
我没跟公♥司♥说就直接来了
and didn't give them a choice.
订了最早的一班飞机
I just booked the first flight out.
你还好吗 爸
How are you holding up, Dad?
你知道的
You know, I mean...
如果不是瑞贝卡
if it wasn't for Rebecca,
我就不会从失去你妈妈的伤痛中恢复过来
I would've never bounced back from your mother.
瑞贝卡自己也很悲痛
I mean, she had her... she had her own grief,
但她还是想办法陪伴在我们身边
but she still found time to be there for us
确保葬礼后我们不会崩溃
and make sure we didn't go down the tubes after the funeral.
是的 她一直陪在我们身边
Yeah. Well, she's always been there for us.
-现在我们也要陪在她身边 -是的
- Now we'll be there for her. - Yeah.
很高兴你回家
I'm glad you're home.
-我想你了 -我也想你 这是她的病房♥吗
- I missed you. - Missed you, too. Is this her room?
对
Yeah.
德拉科NAK9毫米步♥枪♥ 体积小
Draco NAK9. Small enough
可以藏在外套下 不过却颗装载20发子弹
to fit underneath a jacket, but it does have a 20-round clip.
就算被堵在角落里
You get backed up in a corner
你也能靠它大杀四方
and you got to clean the streets,
这就是个小型绞肉机
it's a tight little chopper right here.
-单价是多少 -零售价七百
- Price per unit? - Dracos retail for seven.
批发价六百
You buy 'em in bulk, I'll give 'em to you for six.
几成新
How's it kick?
像刚出生的婴儿一样
Like a newborn baby.
试试看
Try it out.
爽
Oh, yeah.
买♥♥一箱
We'll take a case.
-洛杉矶特警队 -洛城警局 放下武器
- LAPD! Metro SWAT! - LAPD! Weapons down!
左侧安全
Left side clear!
-右侧安全 -房♥间里没人 直接出去
- Right side clear! - Room clear! Straight out.
把他们带出去 甘贝塔交给我
Get them out of here. I got Gambetta.
举起手来 立刻把手举起来
Give me your hand. Give me your hand now.
走吧
Let's go.
你得跟我谈谈
You and me are gonna talk.
科里·巴克就是在你这买♥♥的自动散♥弹♥枪♥ 是吗
Corey Barker bought automatic shotguns from you. That right?
老天 这里的家伙比我们军械库里的还多
Man. More hardware than we got in our armory.
你的罪名可以判终身监禁
So you're looking at life,
不能假释 除非你能够帮助我们
no parole, unless you want to help us out.
巴克
Barker.
他想买♥♥半自动枪
Wanted semi-auto gauges,
威力大
lots of power,
但子弹要无法追查
but with ammo that couldn't be traced.
他给自己和同伙买♥♥了三支
Bought three for him and his boys,
说要做一单活儿 好救他的兄弟托尼
said they were doing a job to save his brother, Tony.
科里告诉你他们要袭击洛城警局罪证实验室
Corey tell you they were hitting the LAPD crime lab?
不是 他说他要除掉一个在化验室事件中
Nah. He said they had to get rid of some lady
存活下来的女的 她可能看到了什么
who survived that lab thing, might've seen something.
等下 巴克说他要去追杀这个目击证人
Wait, wait, wait. Barker said he was going after the witness?
他只是说 如果这个女的死了
He just said if the lady gets dead,
他兄弟就能无罪释放
then his brother goes free.
瑞贝卡·凯茨
Rebecca Cates?
20D呼叫希克斯指挥官
This is 20-David to Commander Hicks.
有三位枪手正往你们那去
You got three shooters heading your way
目的是杀死瑞贝卡·凯茨
to take out Rebecca Cates.
收到 洪都 我来解决
Affirmative, Hondo. I'm on it.
我们得把她转移到另一间房♥中去
We need to move her to another room.
-不行 她经不起这样转移 -听我说
- No, we can't just move... - Listen to me.
如果我们不这么做 她绝对没法活
If we don't, she definitely won't survive.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 推上病床 我们走
All right, unlock it and let's go.
好了 转弯 转弯
All right, swing it, swing it.
好了 把她推进去 我去清场
All right, let's get her in here and I'll clear the area.
好了 好了 我出去了之后
All right. All right, when I walk out,
你就把门关上 千万不要出来
you lock the door behind me and you do not come out
直到我跟你说没事了
until I tell you it's okay.
-爸 发生什么事了 -听我说
- Dad. What is happening? - Listen to me.
报♥警♥ 告诉他们有警员陷入危险
Call 911 and tell them an officer's in danger.
病房♥949
Room 949.
我帮你们望风
I'll watch for cops.
病房♥953
病房♥949
放下武器
Put 'em down!
放下武器 否则开枪了
Drop it or die!
-立刻跪下 -跪下
- Get on your knees now! - Down!
莫莉 是我
Molly. It's me.
没事了 没事了 亲爱的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay, honey.
没事了 亲爱的 好了
It's okay, honey. All right?
菲利普·班尼特
Phillip Bennett.
你被指控过袭击 私藏武器
You got priors for assault, concealed weapons,
但是你从来没有杀过人
but you've never dropped a body.
为什么现在开始跟巴克一起干杀人勾当了
So why you starting your murder career now with Barker?
科里付了我两万美金
Corey's paying 20K.
我欠了一大笔赡养费
And I owe serious child support.
真是年度好父亲
Father of the year.
现在你面临着最少40年的指控
And now you're looking at 40 years, minimum.
罪名是什么 朝电梯开枪吗
For what? Shooting an elevator?
不 是两起凶杀案 偷盗和篡改证据
No. For two homicides, theft and tampering with state's evidence.
加上放火烧毁政♥府♥机构
Plus arson of a government facility.
我们没有抢劫那个罪证化验室
Whoa, we didn't rob that crime lab.
那你为什么要去医院
Why you going back to the hospital
杀死瑞贝卡·凯茨
to take care of Rebecca Cates, then?
除非她会指认你
Unless she's about to ID you?
没有 很多人都想她死
No, man. She was a straight hit.
科里告诉我 我们必须得解决她
Corey told me we needed to drop her
好帮助他的兄弟赢得这场官司
in order to help his brother beat that case.
等下 所以你的意思是你们只是受雇杀证人
Wait, so you're saying you were just farmed out to kill a witness?
我只知道这个家伙打给科里
All I know is this dude called up Corey,
告诉他如果他能解决这个女人
told him if he got rid of her,
作为交换 他就把托尼案子的证据给科里
he'd give Corey the evidence box from Tony's trial in return.
只要我们用他们用过的枪
As long as we used the same guns they did.
科里·巴克提到过这个神秘人的名字吗
Corey Barker mention this mystery man's name?
提到过
Yeah.
说他的名字叫卡夫
Said his name was Kraft.
卡夫牌通心粉和奶酪的卡夫
Like the macaroni and cheese.
查一下时间戳
Check the timestamp.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表