剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我还是个孩子
on Larkmead Avenue.
莱克米德
Larkmead.
你是费利西娅·齐泽尼斯
Felicia Zizenis?
那是我刚去特警队的第一星期
This was my first week on SWAT.
有个人在课间休息的时候 把我从操场掳走
A guy grabbed me off the school playground at recess--
那时操场四周还有围栏
back before they had fences around them all--
他把我弄到他车里 开车带我回他家
put me in his car, drove me to his house.
拿刀抵着我的喉咙
He put a knife to my throat,
和我说他要杀了我
told me how he was gonna kill me.
但是你破门而入
But then you burst in
从他手里把刀拿走
and got the knife out of his hand
把他压在地上铐了起来
and had him cuffed on the floor
所以他没能伤害我
before he could hurt me.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
希克斯指挥官打电♥话♥给我 说你要退休时
When Commander Hicks called me to say you were retiring,
我知道我一定要来
I knew I had to be here.
因为没有你
Because without you,
我就不会在这里
I'm not here.
还有我的家人
And neither is my family.
我现在是名教师 有丈夫和女儿
I'm a teacher now, and I have a husband and a daughter.
如果不是因为你 这些都不会存在
And I wouldn't have any of it if not for you.
所以谢谢你
So thank you...
所做的这一切
for all of this.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表