剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你让谁管那里
迪诺 玛尼 还是里科
别开玩笑了 迪诺和玛尼就是废物
里科不久前被杀了
里科死了
谁杀了他
还是别说这些坏消息了 你不走了吧
帕科 给她们找间空房♥
我们查了骨头帮上六个月来
We checked every hangout, hideout and stash house
所有住所 藏匿处和毒窝
Los Huesos have used in the last six months
但一无所获 这些人凭空消失了
and come up empty. These guys have vanished.
我们也整理了一份帮派成员的亲友名单
We've also compiled a list of the gang's friends,
但如果我们找他们谈话
relatives, but if we talk to them,
或许会更让骨头帮觉得科鲁兹探员是我们的人
we might tip off Los Huesos that Agent Cruz is one of us.
-我们不能冒这个险 -可能有线索了
- We can't risk that. - I might have something.
毒品调查科好莱坞分部说
Hollywood Division Narcotics says
他们一直在查一伙兄弟会类型团伙
they've been tracking a house with some frat types,
他们现在在推销一种新型的低档提神药
new on the scene, pushing volume of a low-grade study drug
-叫做露西迪亚 -是同一种药
- they're calling Lucidia. - That's the stuff.
骨头帮给它起了不少名字
Los Huesos have a few names for it,
露西迪亚就是其中之一
but Lucidia is one of them.
如果好莱坞分部已经盯上了这些人
If Hollywood's already onto these guys,
那我们破门就不会显得可疑
then it won't look fishy if we kicked their doors in.
行 越声张越好
Hell, the louder the better.
这些永远也卖♥♥不完
We'll-we'll never be able to sell all this.
没事 我能让路易和查特斯沃思分销掉一部分
Okay, I can get Louie and Chadsworth to move some.
要不本吉也行
Maybe Benji.
那还是很多啊 我们卖♥♥不完的
It's still too much, bro. We can't.
-趴下 -别开枪 别开枪
- On the ground! - Whoa, don't shoot, don't shoot!
趴下 特警队
On the ground! SWAT!
趴下 把手都举起来
On the ground! Hands where I can see them.
-趴下 立刻 -这不是我们的
- On the ground, right now! - It's not ours.
是他们甩给我们的
They came and dumped it on us.
-谁 -闭嘴 瑞恩
- Who did? - Shut up, Ryan.
-我们要请律师 -告诉我谁给的毒品
- We want lawyers. - You tell me who brought you these drugs,
你们就不需要请律师 懂了吗
you won't need a lawyer, you feel me?
你们够聪明的话 就该知道 不想进监狱
Any of you got the brains to avoid prison,
现在就要老实交代
it's time to start talking.
拉乌尔的看守很严
Your man Raul is big on security.
说明我们很安全
Just means we're safe.
安全
Safe?
看见他的女人和手下瞪你的样子了吗
You see the way his girl and his muscle were eyeballing you?
还是尽快回去比较稳妥
The sooner we get back home, the better.
我去找他谈谈 开始着手
I'll talk to him, get things moving.
这个地方真是太棒了
你们打算待多久
她们可以想待多久都行
虽然这里很漂亮 但我是洛杉矶人
你多少也会有点想那里吧
有一点
Some things.
还记得我们把里科藏的毒品给丢了那次吗
里科气死了
我真不敢相信他死了
他到底发生了什么
洛杉矶的情况有点复杂
安全出了些纰漏
抓住了个出♥卖♥♥♥我们的人
还不知道他是什么人 但是我的亲信正在调查
有我这么可靠吗
我可以帮你把洛杉矶搞定
我信
真的吗
都不用考验她一下吗
你想上她
并不意味着你能信任她
你去给我们拿点酒来吧
我的不加冰
借过
你找了个小辣椒啊
不过她说的有道理
没对你现场验证就让你负责的话看起来不太好
你居然会担心别人的看法了
好老大应该尊重自己的手下
是你教我的
为什么想回洛杉矶
跟我待在这里吧
过着皇后般的生活
你不是已经有了个皇后了吗
加比吗
加比不过是个玩物
她跟你根本没法比
你的手下并不知道这点
如果我现在留下来
他们会认为我不过是个小婊♥子♥
第一步 先让我帮你处理好洛杉矶
然后我们再讨论将来的事
叫上你的朋友到里面见我
这是我的朋友查托
不太灵光 跟一个母狐狸嚼舌根
知道母狐狸是什么吗
敌对帮派派来做眼线的女人
勾引些没脑子的蠢货给自己情报
一点没错
查托发现他的马子是母狐狸后
他选择跑路而没来找我
所以他不仅蠢还是个软蛋
现在他别无选择了
他现在藏在别人地盘上的一个酒吧中
那里不欢迎我们的人
你想让我们去杀了他
不用 我要亲手杀了他
我要你们把猎物带过来
不是帮我吃了它
我们把查托给你带回来
就能聊洛杉矶的事了
把查托带回来
我就跟艾丽西娅谈洛杉矶的事
你做什么你们自己商量
她只是急着想回家
我的人会借你们枪和一部手♥机♥
抓住他了
给我打电♥话♥
很可能是骨头帮觉得他们之中出了内鬼
Los Huesos probably dumped their inventory,
所以把存货都甩在了这里
thinking with a rat in the kitchen that
他们的货在这要比放在藏♥毒♥窝点更安全
their product was safer here than one of their stash houses.
有个路人甲好像
We got a looky-loo who seems
对我们的行动格外关注
mighty interested in what we're up to.
把车停下
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car.
关掉发动机 慢慢下车来
Turn the car off, step out slowly.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
你为什么监视我们
You watching all this for a reason?
请告诉我这些混混要滚蛋了
Please just tell me those punks are going away
-再也不会出现了 -怎么了
- for a long, long time. - Why?
这跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
他们里面有个人卖♥♥给我女儿药
One of them killed my daughter
害死了她 你们不知道
with the drugs he sold her. You wouldn't believe
如今孩子们所承受的压力
the pressure kids are under these days.
她吃药来帮助她学习
So she was taking something to help her study?
其中一个白♥痴♥把毒品卖♥♥给了她
One of those idiots sold her poison.
十七岁就心脏病发作
Heart attack at 17.
先生 他们会付出代价的
Sir, they will pay for it,
但是现在我们还需要抓住那些
but right now, we also need to get the guys
往我们国家运毒的家伙
who are pumping the poison into our country.
-给这些废柴供货的人 -对
- The guys that are supplying these losers. - Yeah.
他们今早来过
They were here this morning.
拉美人 把满车的箱子卸在这就走了
Latino guys. Unloaded a van full of boxes and took off.
等一下 你看见他们了
Okay, wait a minute. You saw them?
-你记下车牌号♥了吗 -挂的是经销商牌照
- Did you get a plate number? - Dealer tags.
不过我跟踪了他们
But I followed them.
他们朝南走了 然后从德尔阿莫下了710公路
They headed south and got off the 710 at Del Amo.
进了个地方 那里我的车
Headed into an area that I couldn't follow
进不去 如果你明白我的意思的话
in my Beemer, if you know what I mean.
我们需要你
We're gonna need
描述一下那辆货车和你看到的人
a description of that van and anyone you saw in it.
我们要把这些信息传回洛杉矶
We need to get word back to L.A.
告诉他们科鲁兹探员还活着
that agent Cruz is alive
拉乌尔仍不知道他是谁
and Raul still doesn't know who he is.
很抱歉我♥操♥之过急了
Sorry for pressing him like that.
拉乌尔很敏感
Raul can be sensitive.
最好是让艾丽西娅来对付他
Best to let Alicia handle him.
这个艾丽西娅还真火爆呢
She's quite the firecracker, Alicia.
你喜欢她
You like her?
喜欢 意料之外
I do. Certainly a side I didn't see coming.
窗帘是拉着的
Curtain's closed.
我们上去
Let's go up.
很高兴听到科鲁兹探员还活着
Good to hear that Agent Cruz is still alive,
但这个查托的事比较棘手
but this Chato thing is a problem.
拉乌尔不仅仅是要杀了他 他还会大做文章
Raul won't just kill him, he'll make a show of it
杀鸡儆猴
to set an example.
如果说我们找不到他呢
What if we say we can't find him?
我们不能空手回去
We can't go back empty-handed.
过不了拉乌尔那关
That won't fly with Raul.
就像他说的那样 这是场测试
Like he said, it's a test.
如果你觉得太冒险了 就不要做
If you think it's too risky, don't do it.
我知道一名警♥察♥失踪有多重要
I know how serious you take a missing cop,
但在墨西哥再损失两名警♥察♥对事情没有任何帮助
but losing two more in Mexico won't make it any better.
如果我们把他杀了呢
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表