剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- You think he follows me on Twitter? - He might.
如果他回复了 就能拖住他
And if he responds, we can keep him busy.
这样就有可能为我们争取足够的时间来找到他
Which might buy us enough time to find him.
安思丽发推特说 "我今天收到你的信了
What if Ainsley tweets out "I got your letter today,
"我希望能跟你讨论一下
"I'd like to discuss it with you.
-"请私信我" 怎么样 -就这样
- "Please DM me?" - Do it.
-如果他回了 你告诉她该怎么说 -好
- Talk her through what to say if he responds. - Got it.
从斯特里特发回的照片上的TEC-9
We got a hit on the TEC-9
我们发现了线索
from the photo Street sent us.
系统中搜这个序列号♥
Ran its serial numbers through NECS.
追踪到了购买♥♥者
Traced to this buyer.
柯特·威尔森 是我们要找的人吗
Kurt Wilson. He's our guy?
那份危险分子名单里有个柯特·威尔森
There was a Kurt Wilson on the school's threat list.
两年前被开除
Expelled two years ago...
记录查询结果
威尔森, 柯特
最后登记的地址在东区
and last known address on the Eastside.
查一下车管局 看看有没有车辆
Check DMV, see if there's any vehicles
登记在这个地址之下
registered to that address.
这个地址名下只有
Uh, the only vehicle registered
一辆97款的皮卡车
to that address is a '97 pickup.
把你的小组派过去
Get your team over there.
我去申请搜查令搜查证据
I'm gonna secure a search warrant for evidence
并发出皮卡车的协查通告
and issue a BOLO on that truck.
调度呼叫20D
Dispatch to 20-David.
A13发现了那辆97款皮卡
Adam-23 has eyes on the '97 pickup truck
地点是洛杉矶东部中♥央♥大街2100街区
at the 2100 block. Central Ave, East L.A.
请求火速支援
Requesting immediate backup.
疑犯据信携带武器
Suspect is believed to be armed.
转告A23我们30秒钟后到达
Advise Adam-23 we are 30 seconds out.
锁定车辆 封锁区域 做好隐蔽
Pin the vehicle, set up and cover.
我们得想个办法
We got to figure out
活捉这个家伙
a way to take this guy alive.
这样就能确定他就是枪手或者搞清枪在谁那
Either confirm he's our shooter or find out who has his gun.
迪肯 我们在路上 现场见
Yeah, we're en route, Deac. We'll meet you there.
举起手来
Show me your hands, now!
不用想 听命令
Do not think, just do it.
两只手都举起来
Both hands, now!
克里斯 谭 【准备非致命性武器
Chris, Tan. Sage and Hopper guns.
-上 -他在掏枪
- Go. - He's reaching!
发射辣椒粉射弹
Depositing pepper balls.
掩护 掩护
Cover, cover.
掩护我
Cover me.
站起来 到车边上 把手举起来
Get up, get to the car. Give me your hands.
枪在哪里
Where's the gun?
前排座椅上
In the front seat.
安全 头儿
It's clear, boss.
不是这个 是TEC-9
No, no. The TEC-9.
-你在说什么 -你上周在锐希达买♥♥的
- What are you talking about? - The TEC-9 that you purchased
那支TEC-9 在哪里
in Reseda last week. Where is it?
-我要律师 -听着
- I want a lawyer. - Look.
对你的学校这么做不值得
It's not worth whatever you're gonna do to your school.
学校 什么学校
School? What school?
没有律师在场我什么都不会说
I-I'm not saying anything without a lawyer.
你真的不知道我们在说什么 对不对
You really have no idea what we're talking about, do you?
你起来干什么
What are you doing up?
几个小时前
A few hours ago you were
你还病得上不了学 现在你都好了
too sick to go to school, now you're fine?
文斯
Vince.
你是知道
You know how I feel
对于在家里锁房♥门我是什么态度的
about locked doors in my house.
我今天收到你的信了
希望能跟你聊一下 请私信我
这周末以前你必须把锁给拆了
I want this lock taken off by the end of this week.
如果你突然感觉好些了
If you're suddenly feeling better,
就去上学吧
you can go to school.
我们不知道这个人是谁
Look, we don't know who this is,
但我们知道他正拿着你的枪
but we do know he's holding your gun.
-但你没有报告失窃 -听着
- Which you didn't report stolen. - Look, man,
我们不想指控你 我们只需要
we don't want to charge you, we just need
-在这小子使用它之前找到他 -听着
- to find this kid before he uses it. ?- Look.
只要告诉我们名字 作为交换你就可以走了
Just-just trade us the name, you can walk out of here.
就凭你一句话
On your good word?
你看见这序列号♥了吗
You see that serial number?
我们查到了 是你一周前买♥♥的
We traced it; you bought that thing a week ago.
我只看到了一个并非我委托人的人
All I see is a guy who's not
-拿着一把枪而已 -如果那孩子
- my client holding a gun. - If that kid
不够合法年龄 卖♥♥给他枪就是重罪
is underage, it's a felony to sell him that gun.
行了 两位
Okay, look, fellas.
你们很清楚我的委托人什么都可以不用说
My client doesn't have to say anything and you know it.
如果想要我们的配合
If you want any cooperation from us,
只有一个办法 我们需要个保证
there's no way around it. We need a guarantee.
书面的豁免文件保证他没有责任
Immunity in writing that promises he'll be cleared.
-我们没时间了 -那个小子
- We don't have time for that. - Listen, that kid made
直接威胁要在学校里开枪 就在今天
a direct threat to shoot up a school... today.
用的就是你的委托人卖♥♥给他的枪
With a gun that was sold to him by your client.
六年前 我参与了一起学校枪击案
Six years ago, I responded to a school shooting
我是踏过孩子们的尸体前进的
and I had to step over children's bodies.
而这一切都是因为像你的委托人这样的人
All because someone like your client
把枪给了那些杀人犯
provided guns to those killers.
你想要保证 你就什么都别说
You want a promise? Say nothing.
等一个小时左右那个孩子用你的枪
And then when this kid goes out and kills his classmates
射杀他的同学以后
with your gun in the next hour or so,
我们就不会只是
we ain't gonna be coming after you for
以涉枪重罪控告你了
felony gun charges, we are gonna charge you as
而是控告你为重大群体谋杀案的同谋
an accessory to a mass murder.
你就这样闭着嘴坐在那
So you go ahead and sit in that chair and shut your mouth.
这就是我给你的保证
But that is my promise to you.
好吧
Okay. O-Okay.
等一下
Just... hang on.
我不想有孩子受伤害
I don't want any kids hurt.
柯特给了我们一个名字 文斯
Kurt gave us the name Vince.
还有一个电♥话♥号♥码 但是是个一次性号♥码
And a phone number, but it's a burner.
-嫌疑犯叫文斯吗 -是
- The suspect's name is Vince? - u202dYeah.
我收到的推特留言里
One of the Twitter messages I got back
有个人的用户名中有"文斯"
was by a username with "Vince" in it.
给我们看下
Show us.
好的
Okay.
为什么你想聊一聊
我们需要确认是同一个文斯
We need confirmation it's the same Vince.
问他 "你在信中提到了枪 什么枪"
Ask, "In his letter you mentioned a gun, what type?"
你在信中提到了枪 什么枪
和你儿子的一样 TEC-9
就是他 继续跟他聊
That's him. Keep him talking.
要多久推特才能给我们他的信息
How fast can we get Twitter to release this person's info?
我们和他们合作过 但要走流程
We've worked with them before, but there's a process.
他们知道情况后会优先处理的
They'll prioritize once they hear what it's about.
我会让惠特法官加急出传票的
I'll get Judge Whitt to expedite a subpoena.
你跟文斯聊越久
The longer you can keep Vince chatting,
我们就有更大的把握阻止他
the better chance we have of stopping him.
回他说你想跟他聊聊你的儿子
Respond by saying you want to tell him about your son,
除了你之外别人都不知道的事
things no one knows besides you.
我想告诉你我儿子的一些事
除了我没人知道的事
我很想听
但我没时间和你聊
这是为了阻止有人袭击学校
It's to prevent an attack on a school.
我们需要马上得到这些信息
We need the info right away.
我马上给你把搜查令发过去
Yeah, I'll be sending the warrant any minute.
等下 法官签了搜查令
Hold on. Judge signed the warrant.
我马上给你发过去
I'm sending you the paperwork right now.
科尔特斯确定了嫌犯的身份
Cortez confirmed that our suspect,
文斯·弗朗茨 17岁 在哈蒙德山高中读高三
Vince Franz, is a 17-year-old senior at Hammond Ridge High.
温戴利的小队和学校警♥察♥
Vandelli's team and school PD have
已经派了25个小队去了文斯的学校
an additional 25 units at Vince's school.
-他没在学校吗 -没有 他们没找到他
- Wasn't he already in school? - No. They couldn't find him,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表