剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
就没有任何犯罪记录了
ever since he beat fed charges ten years ago.
面部照片有吗
Mug shot?
马上放
Next up.
接吧
Go ahead, take it.
陪审团准备好了
The jury's ready.
去吧
You can get there.
律师们经常说 裁决得快就是有罪
Lawyers always say a quick verdict's a guilty verdict.
但是世上所有的正义加起来
But all the justice in the world
也不能让他的妻子死而复生
won't bring his wife back.
我一直在想安妮
I keep thinking about Annie,
如果手术失败了
if the surgery had failed.
我们的孩子和他的一样大
Our kids are all about the same age.
-我该去坐他旁边 -好
- Maybe I'll go sit with him. - Sure.
他可能会需要人陪
He could probably use the company.
比你想的回来的还快吧
Back even faster than you thought, huh?
打破个人记录了
Personal record.
在第一天午饭的时候陪审团就有结果了
Jury done by lunch on the first day.
安德莉亚应该在这
Andrea should be here for it.
我特别喜欢她
I liked her so much.
看到她丈夫让我很想哭
Seeing her husband like this makes me want to cry.
很容易掺入个人感情
Well, it's easy to get personally involved.
如果没有会更容易
Be easier if we didn't.
不会的
No, it wouldn't.
不会的
No, it wouldn't.
至少你带来了干实事的人
But at least you brought in the doers.
如此施压
Weight like this--
不管是谁 都会反水自己老板的
someone should flip on the boss, whoever he is.
搜查他家没有找到什么证据吗
You didn't pull any evidence from the search?
没有 我不喜欢我的犯人太聪明
Nada. I like my criminals stupid.
这些人真的有罪
These guys are real.
不会很久的
Not for long.
他们现在都被你盯上了
They're in your crosshairs now.
你想等会一起庆祝裁决吗
You want to celebrate the verdict later?
政♥府♥付的酒店钱可以住到下周
City's paying for my hotel room through next week.
我以为我们就那一次呢
I thought we were one-and-done.
是啊
We are.
就和上次一样
Same as last time.
还有上上次
And the time before that.
那好吧
All righty, then.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
你们给出裁决了吗
have you reached a verdict?
不 法官大人 还没有
Uh, no, Your Honor, we have not.
我们陷入了僵局
We're at an impasse.
这位先生 你给我递的纸上说
Sir, you just sent me
陪审团已经决定了
a note saying the jury had a decision.
是的 法官大人 但不是裁决
Yes, Your Honor, but not a verdict.
我们
Uh, we, uh...
我们陷入了无望的僵局
we decided we're hopelessly deadlocked.
你们用了很短的时间就告诉了我你们的决定
You haven't deliberated long enough to tell me that.
我们可以无限期地讨论下去
We could deliberate until the cows come home,
但还是给不出裁决
and we still wouldn't have a verdict.
这一切都是徒劳
It was all for nothing.
陪审员们 我要依次问你们
Jurors, I'm going to ask you one by one
你们能否在进一步讨论过后
if you believe you can reach
得出一个裁决
a verdict with further deliberation.
只需要答能还是不能
This is a yes or no answer only.
你的回答并不代表指控其
You are not to state your determination
有罪或者无罪
as to guilt or innocence.
-二号♥陪审员 -不能 法官大人
- Juror Number Two. - No, Your Honor.
三号♥陪审员
Juror Number Three.
-不能 法官大人 -四号♥陪审员
- No, Your Honor. - Juror Number Four.
不能 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
五号♥陪审员
Juror Number Five.
穿皮夹克的那个男的
Guy in the leather jacket.
六号♥陪审员
Juror Number Six.
不能 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
彼得罗辛绝对和他对眼神了
Petrosian definitely made eyes with him.
-所以那是谁 -我们的孩子没有了妈妈
- So who is he? - Our kids lost their mom.
我妻子死了 而她的有钱老板可以在市政厅
I lost my wife so her rich boss could buy some pull
收买♥♥人心变得更有钱吗
in City Hall and get even richer?
有钱能使鬼推磨
Public servants for sale.
他在那
There he is.
我们走楼梯
Let's use the stairs.
那是乔治·特齐安
There's George Terzian right there.
守着门
Stay by the door.
收到
Roger that.
我刚才是不是在
Didn't I just see you at the courthouse
乔·彼得罗辛的庭审里看到你了
at Joe Petrosian's trial?
你是那里唯一一个一点都不吃惊的人
You were the only one there who didn't look shocked.
你们记得点果仁蜜饼来吃
Be sure to get the baklava for both of you.
洛杉矶精英可以免费吃
L.A.'s finest eat free here.
谢谢你 不需要
Appreciate that, but there's no need. I'm good.
你是老板吗
You the owner?
不 我才是老板
Uh, no, I'm the owner.
如果你不是在执行任务
If you're not here on police business,
可以别打扰我的客人吗
can you please not bother my customers?
我有打扰到你们俩吗
Am I bothering either one of you?
祝你愉快 洪都
Have a good day, Hondo.
你怎么知道我的名字的 乔治
And how do you know my name, George?
我会说我们都明白信息的价值
I'd say we both know the value of information.
我很期待你的下一张定罪照
I'm really looking forward to your next mug shot.
陪审团屋里有这个
This was in the jury room.
我不知道这个怎么进去的 律师
I don't know how this got in there, counselor.
我在陪审团进去之前再三检查过了
I double-checked that room myself before the jury arrived.
我还亲自给他们开了门
I even unlocked the door for them.
是什么 鲍勃
What is it, Bob?
一名证人被燃♥烧♥弹♥杀害
两名陪审员受到恐吓
他们都知道了 陪审团知道了
They all knew. The jury knew?
这就是他们不给出裁决的原因
That's why they didn't come in with a verdict.
他一副若无其事的样子
Playing like he's stone cold.
特齐安知道我们动不了他
Terzian's sure we can't touch him.
那他就错了
Yeah, well, he's wrong about that.
你认为他们会逐渐退出这一行
You think they'd age out of the business.
或者变聪明些少惹些麻烦
Or get smart enough to make less of a mess.
变老不能让你变聪明
Old doesn't make you smart.
你只是感觉不出区别了
You just can't tell the difference anymore.
我刚打电♥话♥给安德莉亚的妈妈
So I just spoke with Andrea's mother.
彼得让她和孩子们待在一起
Peter asked her to stay with the kids.
现在她觉得他拿了自己的枪准备自杀
Now, she thinks he took his gun to use on himself,
他也不接电♥话♥
and he's not answering his cell phone.
你定位他在哪了吗
You ping it?
位置马上就能知道了
Location should be coming up now.
如果他拿了枪
If he's got a gun,
他是准备伤害自己还是别人
is he looking to hurt himself or someone else?
我不知道 他在哪
I don't know. Where is he?
他里彼得罗辛的家不远
That's not far from Petrosian's house.
不好 他要去报仇了
Oh, no. He's going after him.
他不知道我们在盯着他们
He doesn't know we're on these guys.
拦下他
Go stop him.
科尔特斯队长
Captain Cortez?
斯特里特 听说你昨晚第一个到现场
Street. I heard you were first on the scene last night.
对 不过没能救下受害者
Yeah, we couldn't save the victim.
但你们包围了疑犯
At least you cornered the suspect.
有什么事找我帮忙
What can I do for you?
我刚才跟哈罗德聊天
Well, I was just talking with Harold.
-在军械库工作的那位 -对
- In the armory? - Yeah.
现在停止招聘又不许加班
And, uh, with the hiring freeze and the hold on overtime,
他活多得做不过来
he's stretched really thin.
这会影响到特警组的准备工作 我就想
And I know it's affecting SWAT readiness, so I was thinking,
也许我能帮他一下
maybe I could help out in there.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表