剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm sorry we couldn't save 'em all.
别这样 没有你们可能会更糟的
Don't be. Could have been a lot worse.
是啊
Yeah.
我永远都会支持你
Yeah, I'll always have your back.
我困难的时候你一直在支持我
You had mine when I was in a rough place.
我还是会的
That won't change.
对 你会的
No, it won't.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢谢你能临时来做志愿者
Thank you for volunteering last-minute.
没事
Oh, of course.
挺有意思的
This is so much fun.
你准备好她出生了吗
So, are you all ready for her?
她可真有劲儿啊
Yep, she's a kicker.
我们手头是有点紧
Oh, we're a little stressed with bills,
但我从没对生孩子这么兴奋过
but I have never been so excited to have a new child.
你和迪肯是我认识的人中感情最好的一对
Well, you and Deacon are the best couple I know,
你们总是能找到办法解决问题
and you two always find a way to make things work.
我听说克里斯跟泰和基拉去了纽约
I heard, uh, Chris took off to New York with Ty and Kira
听摇滚音乐会
to see some shoegaze band.
有品味 很棒啊
That sounds bougie and awesome.
我还在适应她同时有女朋友和男朋友这事
Still getting used to her having a girlfriend and a boyfriend.
我知道 你觉得我们会见到他们吗
I know. You think we'll get to meet them?
说不准
We'll see.
圣诞节你有什么计划吗
What're you doing for your, uh, crazy Christmas plans?
-带我妈去夏威夷 -真的吗
- I'm taking my mom to Hawaii. - Really?
我们好久没有一起共度时光了
It's been forever since we spent real time together.
很好 她一定很兴奋吧
Nice, man. She's got to be excited.
她收拾行李都收拾了两周
She's been packing for two weeks.
那你呢
What about you?
你知道大家节假日离开洛杉矶 我有多开心
You know I love how everybody leaves L.A. for the holidays.
一路无阻的高速公路最爽了
Nothing better than empty freeways,
我可以把68年雪佛兰皮卡开到时速170
so I can open up my '68 Chevy on the 170.
-然后陪陪家人 -很好
- And spend some time with my folks. - Nice.
节日美食 有人想吃吗
Holiday treat, anyone?
这是你自己烤的吗 斯特里特
You bake these yourself, Street?
-一元店买♥♥的 -赞
- 99 Cents Store. - Nice.
和安妮在一起的是谁
Hey, uh, who's that with Annie?
是莫莉
That's Molly.
这是你绝对不想靠近的人
And that is a woman you definitely want to stay away from.
她是希克斯的女儿
She's Hicks' daughter.
真的吗
Oh, really?
哥们 你好不容易回归特警队
Dude. You finally worked your way back onto SWAT.
搭上再甩掉老大的女儿可不是明智之举
It's not a good idea to hump and dump the boss' daughter.
什么 我什么都没说
What? I didn't even say anything.
卢卡 别怼斯特里特了
Yeah, Luca, give Street some credit.
他又不是一直在想方设法
It's not like he's always thinking up new
丢掉自己的饭碗
and fascinating ways to lose his job.
小姑娘 小心推车
Hey, heads up, girls.
-借过一下 -乖一点
- Excuse me. - Be good.
嗯
Yeah.
要来点甜食吗 女士们
Something sweet, ladies?
冰淇淋配融化的小熊糖和橄榄有吗
Ooh, how about an ice cream with melted gummy bears and olives?
抱歉 这是菜单上最受欢迎的甜品
Sorry, that's the most popular item on the menu,
但是刚刚卖♥♥光了
and we just ran out.
这位美女呢
And for the young lady?
谢了 我不吃
Uh. Oh, thanks, I'm okay.
拜托 现在可是圣诞季
Oh, come on. It's Christmas season.
圣诞节一定要喝点热可可
You got to sip hot chocolate during Christmas.
法律规定的
It's the law.
我爸是警♥察♥ 但我从没听说过这条法律
Hmm. Well, my dad's a cop, and I've never heard about that one.
最近刚通过的
Well, it just recently passed.
别逼我拿出手铐
Don't make me take out my cuffs.
好喝
Oh, this is good.
-我叫莫莉 -我叫吉姆·斯特里特
- I'm Molly. - Jim Street.
指挥官 我一直没机会说
Hey, Commander. Hey, uh, I never got to say,
但是你对阵枪手的时候
but the way you handled those gunmen,
一枪一个准 长官
impressive shooting, sir.
保护我心爱的人时
You'd be amazed at what I'm capable of
我的能力是会让人感到惊讶
when it comes to protecting the ones I love.
怎么
What?
别逼我卷入你的感情生活
Don't make me have to get involved in your love life.
饶了我吧 瑞贝卡怎么样
Oh, give me a break. How's Rebecca?
累坏了 但是精神很好
Exhausted, but she's in good spirits.
和你说一声
So you know,
我决定12月最后这几天要放个假
I decided to take the rest of December off for work.
希望你不介意我在节日期间
Hope you don't mind me sticking around
待在这里
through the holidays.
没问题 你想待多久都行
It's okay. You're welcome to stay as long as you want.
来的人不少啊
It's an amazing turnout, huh?
太赞了
Ah, it's incredible.
几乎是去年筹款会的两倍
It's almost double the fundraising from last year.
-干得好 迪肯 -给 圣诞快乐
- Job well done, Deac. - So, here. Merry Christmas.
小家伙
Hey, bubba.
卢卡 别这样 我不能
Hey... Luca, come on, I can't...
我不能收 我不是这样的人
I can't do this. It's not me.
那就当是为了我吧
Yeah, well, then do it for me, okay?
因为我想在节日里开心一下
'Cause I want to be happy for the holidays,
而能让我开心的就是
and what makes me happy is
我的朋友不必为钱而担忧
when my friends don't have to worry about money.
好吗
All right?
好吧
Okay.
我会一分不差还给你的
I'm gonna pay you back, every cent.
我知道你会
I know you will.
爱你 兄弟
Love you, bud.
-我可以... -小家伙
- I could... - Hey, hey, hey, little man.
没大人在旁边 你不该爬上去
You're not supposed to be doing that without adult supervision.
对不起 警官
Oh, I'm so sorry, Officer.
我就一会没看着他
I took my eyes off him for one second.
下来
Get over here.
唐尼 碰了你不该碰的东西
Donnie, apologize to the officer
要跟警官道歉
for touching things you're not supposed to.
对不起 警官
Sorry, Officer.
没关系
Hey, it's all good.
我只是不想你受伤 仅此而已
I just don't want you getting hurt, that's all.
唐尼长大了想当警♥察♥
Donnie wants to be a cop when he gets older.
看来他只是想早点开始训练
I guess he thought he'd just start his training early.
是吗
Is that right?
你以后想当警♥察♥吗
You want to be a police officer one day, huh?
当然 是的 警官
Hell yeah. Or, I mean, yes, Officer.
你们住在哪个区的
What part of the city are y'all from?
瓦特区 我们坐公车来的
Watts. We took the bus up.
知道吗 你很幸运
You know, you're one lucky little dude
有这样的好妈妈
to have a mama like that.
我也很幸运有个好妈妈
I'm lucky to have one, too.
我希望你好好照顾她
I hope you take good care of her.
他有 你有哪两件事要做
He does. What's your two jobs?
在学校听话
Uh, do good in school,
在家里帮妈妈做家务
and help Mom with chores around the house.
你儿子非常懂事
You got yourself one great little son right here.
你知道这叫什么吗
You know what this thing's called?
不知道 叫什么
No. What?
这叫做A型警用直升机
It's called an A-Star police chopper.
我们用它来救人的
We use it to save lives.
厉害
Cool.
你介不介意我带他去玩一会
You mind if I take him off your hands for a few minutes?
-去吧 -来 唐尼
- Go right ahead. - Come on, Donnie.
当警♥察♥最棒的地方在哪
So, what's the best part about being a police officer?
要我说
Well, I'd have to say...
看到有人受伤
seeing people who are hurting,
做一些让他们好过的事
and doing something to make them feel better.
看到坏人干坏事的时候
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表