剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
窗户全都有铁栏
Windows are all barred.
门被堵死了 这里进不去
Doorway's blocked. No access from here.
好 我和斯特里特负责进入
All right, that leaves me and Street, then.
我要你分散敌人注意力
I need you to create a distraction.
让他注意前方
Draw his attention to the front.
收到 听你指令
Roger that. On your count.
好 倒计时 三
All right, here we go. Three,
二
two,
一
one, now.
提托 放松 没事了
Tito? Take it easy, man. It's over.
听到了吗 结束了
You hear me? It's over.
20D队呼叫总部
This is 20-David to Command.
目标安全
Target secure.
急救员可以进入
First responders are free to approach.
老大
Boss.
你看
Check it out.
埃里克·马多克斯
根据惩教局资料
According to the Department of Corrections,
失踪的罪犯是埃里克·马多克斯
the missing prisoner is Eric Maddox. u202d
这家伙是个重案惯犯
Yeah.The guy is a serious repeat offender,
几乎全是暴♥力♥抢劫案
almost all violent robberies.
上次犯罪是对一家印度赌场砸窗抢劫
Last one was a smash-and-grab at an Indian casino.
三名群众死亡 超过十二人受伤
Left three bystanders dead, a dozen more injured.
六个月前 洛城警局逮到他的时候
LAPD scooped up Maddox's crew
端了他的老窝
when they busted him six months ago.
那他是让谁来救他的
So who'd he convince to spring him?
肯定不是业余的
They sure as hell weren't amateurs.
数丛里发现了这个
Found this tossed in the bushes.
这是M72 LAW轻型反坦克武器
It's an M72 light anti-tank weapon.
-肯定是军队里的吧 -为了救一个人
- Got to be military, yeah? - Serious firepower
-动用这么大的火力 -从马多克斯的记录看
- just to free one man. u202d- Yeah. With Maddox's record,
他绝对不可能
there's no way he's just looking
金盆洗手
to ride off into the sunset.
对 他现在有了新朋友和大家伙
No. He's got new friends and big guns.
他还会再出现的
We're gonna see him again.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十八集
请输入车牌号♥码
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
我跟加州监狱的监狱长说了 他会把
I spoke to the warden up at CSP. He's gonna send us
-马多克斯的所以记录发给我们 -好的
- all of Maddox's prison records. - All right.
如果马多克斯有参与策划这次越狱
Well, if Maddox was involved in planning this breakout,
也许我们能找出他在跟谁联♥系♥
maybe we can figure out who he was communicating with.
今早的理疗效果如何
How'd physical therapy go this morning?
还行吧 我只用坚持做下去
Oh, it was, uh, you know, fine. I just got to keep at it.
不知道还能怎么说服队长
Not sure how else to convince the captain
-我已经可以复职 -希望快了
- I'm ready for full duty. - I hope it's soon.
我们想你了
We miss you, man.
再加上玛福德的50D队领队空缺
And with Mumford's 50-David spot opening up,
我们需要你马力全开 兄弟
we need you at full strength, bro.
迪肯这方面完全不需要担心
No, Deac's got nothing to worry about there.
先生们 这位是
Gentlemen, I want you to meet...
洪都
Hondo.
鲁伊斯
Ruiz.
-你俩认识 -是的
- You two go back? u202d- Yeah.
我们一起在索马里服过役 一个队的
Yeah, we served together in Somalia. Same unit.
鲁伊斯军士长
Master Sergeant Ruiz
从彭德尔顿营下派而来
has been sent up from Camp Pendleton.
今早火箭筒上的序列号♥
The serial number on the rocket launcher from this morning
来自他们的军械库
traced back to their armory.
-军士长 来头真不小 -你呢
- Master Sergeant, huh? That's no small deal. - What about you?
洛城警局 还是个反恐特警队员
LAPD now, huh? A SWAT officer, no less.
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
有一阵了
Been a minute.
洪都已经当了一年多
Hondo's been 20-David team leader
20D队的领队
for over a year now.
你知道
So, you got any idea
反坦克武器是怎么被偷出基地的吗
how an anti-tank weapon could've slipped off the base?
我正准备开始调查
I'm just beginning my investigation.
我们在盘点所有存货 看还有没有武器遗失
We're doing a full inventory, see if anything else is missing.
不能排除马多克斯的人中
We can't rule out that there might be a Marine
-可能有海军陆战队员 -没错 但是武器
- on Maddox's crew. - True. But the weapon
也可能是从补给队中被偷走
could have also been stolen off a supply caravan,
拿到黑市上进行交易
black-marketed somehow.
我们会与海军陆战队一起联手
We'll be investigating all options
调查所有可能性
in conjunction with the Marines.
期待与你合作 洪都
Looking forward to working with you, Hondo.
我知道冠军病了 只是
I mean, I knew Champ was sick, I just,
没想到会这么严重
I didn't realize it was this bad.
上个月太忙了 我都没来看他
Been so busy the last month, I didn't even visit.
我一直觉得他的病情会有转机
I just kept thinking things would turn around.
你们单独呆一会儿吧
We'll leave you two alone, okay?
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
别起来 没事的
Wait, no. It's okay.
不用动
Platz bleiben.
太可怜了 他以前浑身都是肌肉
It's crazy, he used to be just pure muscle.
有一次我们在搜查毒品
Once, we were on this narcotics sweep,
嫌犯躲在地板下面 磕了药
and the suspect was hiding under the floor, high on something.
冠军沿着气味追踪到他
Champ sniffed him out.
回到车上时
We got back to the car,
他给我看他的腿全都是伤
he showed me his leg was all cut up.
他为了不让我担心 忍♥到工作完成
He waited until the job was done so I wouldn't fuss.
听起来是个真英雄
Sounds like a real hero.
如果不是为了你 我根本不会
I wouldn't have even been considered for SWAT
考虑加入特警队
if it weren't for you.
你总给我争光
You always made me look so good.
但其实都是你的功劳
But it was all your doing, wasn't it?
没有你 我只是装样子而已
Without you, I was just faking it.
我们一直在查看马多克斯的犯罪记录
We've been going over Maddox's prison records.
发现有个人最近来看过他
Turns out, he had a recent visitor.
一个女人 她在过去四周内
A woman. She showed up to see him five times
去看了他五次 可能是在策划越狱
in the last four weeks, probably planning his breakout.
看望犯人是要登记的
Prison visitors have to sign in.
-有名字吗 -有 利亚·沃克尔
- We have a name? - Yes, Lea Walker.
-没印象 -不知道她跟马多克斯
- Hmm, doesn't ring any bells. - Not clear how she ties
有什么联♥系♥ 她没有犯罪记录
to Maddox; she has no criminal record.
可能只是因为从没被抓到过
Might only be because she's never been caught.
如果她有正当理由
If she's got a legit
与马多克斯相处这么久
reason for spending so much time with Maddox,
我想听听她怎么说
I want to hear it from her.
荒谬
This is ridiculous.
你不能这样强制带我进来
You can't just haul me in here
羁押我
and hold me against my will.
这个女的不好惹
This one's a real peach.
我现在就要跟管事的说话
I want to talk to whoever's in charge, now.
算你走运 我正好在
Lucky for you, I'm right here.
我就直说吧 马多克斯在哪里
And I'll get straight to the point. Where's Maddox?
-谁在哪 -你知道我说的是谁
- Where's who? - You know exactly who.
你那个在监狱的男朋友 埃里克·马多克斯
Your prison boyfriend, Eric Maddox.
我发誓 我不知道你在讲些什么
I swear, I have no idea what you're talking about.
-你是利亚·沃克尔吧 -没错
- You're Lea Walker, correct? - Yeah,
但我没听说过马多克斯这个名字
but I've never heard of anyone named Maddox.
这不是那个去监狱看马多克斯的女人
This isn't the woman who visited Maddox in prison.
看上去是她 但不是她
It looks like her, but it's not her.
沃克尔女士 你有没有把身份证借给过别人
Ms. Walker, did you lend anyone your I.D.?
-或许某个女性朋友 -什么 当然没有
- A girlfriend, maybe? - What? No, of course not.
因为有人用它去监狱里看望犯人
'Cause somebody used it to visit a man in prison.
你知道可能是怎么回事吗
Do you have any idea how that might have happened?
可能是那个偷我钱包的臭婊♥子♥
Probably that bitch who stole my purse.
她偷走了我所有东西
She got everything,
包括我的驾照
including my driver's license.
-这是什么时候的事情 -几个月前
- Okay, when was that? - Couple months ago.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表