剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'd know, Hondo.
相信我 如果是那样现在我们都知道了
Trust me, we'd both know by now.
行了 听着 有人干掉了一个警♥察♥ 特雷
All right, well, look, somebody took down a cop, Trae.
拜托了老兄
Now come on, man.
又不是什么你不知道的瓦茨毒窝
Ain't a traphouse in Watts you don't know about.
这个怎么会难倒你
So how come this one got you stuck?
别告诉我你力不从心了
Don't tell me you're losing a step, man.
别瞎说
Man, keep slander out your mouth.
警♥察♥来这没人有好处 洪都
Nobody got no beef with cops in this area, Hondo.
这不是什么报复
Wasn't no retribution.
你跟诺布花♥园♥的农村十二号♥联♥系♥过了
You reached out to the Farmtown 12 in Nobu Gardens?
是他们联♥系♥我
Man, they reached out to me.
谁也不想警♥察♥来这
Nobody want po-po coming around
先开枪 后问话
shooting first, asking questions later.
咱们和警♥察♥之间
Things were actually improving
关系确实缓和了
between us and the police.
现在不会了
Ain't gonna be that way no more.
这件事一出警民关系又要恶化了
Not after this.
你们来了就对所有人动武
And your boys coming at everyone hard.
不会的 我不会让这事发生的
Nah, nah, ain't gonna let that happen, man.
好吧 可能我要找的团伙
All right, I guess I'm looking for a crew that
比匪徒更有来头 与此同时
got something more than gang beef, but in the meantime,
你保持低调 明白了吗
you keep your head low, you understand me?
我侄子要去上帝圣言高中
My nephew's going to Verbum Dei.
已经接受"进步运动"两年了 感谢上苍
Been in Operation Progress for two years on, praise God.
-我知道 -他是上大学的料 洪都
- I know that's right. He's gonna go to college, Hondo.
那是我现在唯一关心的事
That's the only game I'm running right now.
为你骄傲 兄弟
I'm proud of you, man.
洪都
Hondo.
另一个搜索区域也安全
The other search areas are clear, too.
没有枪手的踪迹
No sign of our shooters.
我刚得知施瓦茨警官
And I just got word that Officer Schwartz
五分钟前在医院去世
passed away five minutes ago at the hospital.
局长和直系家属在一起
Chief's with the immediate family
助理局长和牧师
and assistant chiefs and chaplain
正带他们去马丁路德金社区医院
are taking them to MLK.
从现在开始劫案凶杀专案组
Robbery-Homicide will run point from now on
开始接手负责
out of our mobile command.
我们需要所有人手
We're gonna need all hands on deck.
我们也会让玛福德和温戴利的队伍轮流值班
We're also rotating Mumford and Vandelli's teams in.
警官
Officer.
当心
Be careful.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十五集
队长
Captain.
刚跟洪都聊完
Just spoke with Hondo.
劫案凶杀组带着枪手资料回来之前
Until RHD comes back with intel on our shooters,
我要去马丁路德金社区医院
I was gonna head over to MLK.
吊唁去世的警官 慰问家属
Pay my respects to the officer's family.
-你认识他 -是的
- You knew him? - u202dYeah.
六年前在格拉塞尔公园的霍伦贝克警犬队
I did a stint with his Street Crime Unit
我和他的街头犯罪组合作过
six years ago when I was K-9 in Glassell Park.
我听说过那个队伍
I heard about that team.
-破了很多案子 -是的 我带着冠军
- Made a lot of arrests. - Yeah, I used Champ
嗅出毒品藏匿点和老窝
to sniff out drug hides and stash houses.
我花了一个夏天配合施瓦茨的队伍
I spent the summer with Schwartz and his team
-清理那片城区 -我不知道你还有这段经历
- cleaning up that part of town. - I didn't know that.
很抱歉这次被袭击的是你的朋友
I'm sorry this hits close for you.
是啊 施瓦茨很能干
Yeah. Schwartz was, um, a go-getter.
我不知道他又做回巡警了
I didn't know he went back to patrol.
-那时他是警探级的 -六年
- He was detective grade back then. u202d- A lot can happen
-会发生很多事 -可怎么也没想到出这事
- in six years. - u202dNever imagined this, though.
队长
Captain.
有枪手线索
Got a lead on our shooters.
去医院的事得等等了
Hospital's gonna have to wait.
米赛尔·"图佐"·马丁内兹
Mizael "Tuzo" Martinez.
L2D帮派头目和犯下多项罪行
L2D gang leader and multiple offender.
你觉得这家伙从贩毒升级为
You think this guy's graduated from running drugs
-谋杀♥警♥♥察♥了 -缉毒局联♥系♥了我们
- to being a cop killer? - DEA reached out.
联合派遣小组窃听到的电♥话♥中
Wire taps they got from a joint task force
马丁内兹说过要报复警♥察♥
have Martinez talking retaliation
他手下的一个干部几周前被捕
for one of his captains getting arrested a couple weeks ago.
实施逮捕的警官 彼得·施瓦茨
-The arresting officer? Pete Schwartz.
如果他们觉得会出什么事
They could have dropped us a line if they thought
-应该通知我们一声 不是吗 -对他们来说
- something was up, don't you think? u202d- What's more important
-警官的命和立警♥察♥腐♥败♥案哪个更重要 -我懂
- to them, a cop's life or building a RICO case? - u202dI get it.
我认为分享这条情报
I think sharing this
是缉毒局抛出的橄榄枝
was the DEA's version of an olive branch.
听着 情报很可靠
Look, the intel's promising,
但如果录音是两周前的
but if the recordings are from two weeks ago...
早就可以在发生前拿下他
Could've taken him this long to plan it.
我们肯定要跟他聊聊
We definitely have to talk to him;
这是目前掌握的最有效的线索
best lead we have so far.
听说他待在诺布花♥园♥的
The word is, he stays in the Kerlon block
科尔隆社区 那块地方不是闹着玩的
in Nobu Gardens; that project's no joke.
要想找出他来会很难
That's gonna be a tough extraction.
-前提是他现在还没跑 -我的一个线人说
- If he hasn't fled by now. - One of my CIs says
过去36个小时内他还没挪窝
he hasn't moved from the area in the last 36 hours.
有可能他是想让人看见
Maybe he's making himself visible there
-以制♥造♥不在场证明 -你觉得他会
- so he'd have an alibi. - You think he'd stick around
在这么高的关注度下依然在待在那儿
city limits with this much heat on him?
不 逃跑会让他看起来有罪
No, running would make him look guilty.
他非常冲动
One thing he is not is impulsive.
他几乎不离开社区 这也是为什么
He rarely leaves the block, which is why
联调局很难抓到他的把柄
it's been so hard for the feds to make a case on him.
那里的房♥子是二战时的营房♥改建的
Former World War II barracks turned into a housing project.
完美的战壕
The perfect bunker.
洛城警局之前从没在光天化日之下
LAPD's never raided that compound
对这地方进行突击检查
in broad daylight before.
-考虑到危险性太高 -没错
- Considered it too dangerous. - Yeah.
我们不能成了瓮中之鳖
We can't do a Contain and Callout.
他的兄弟曾为了躲避警♥察♥朝人群开枪
His homies have shot into crowds before to get away from police.
还发赏金追杀受伤警♥察♥
Yeah, and put bounties on injured cops.
零和博弈 但能让你声名大噪
Zero-sum game, but it gets you a badge of honor in the pen.
我们需要一个计划 让他们没时间准备
We need a plan that doesn't give them time to prepare,
否则盯梢的会提醒马丁内兹跑路
or let lookouts warn Martinez to run.
那个社区有很多警♥察♥
Police presence is high in that neighborhood.
我们的警戒线刚好在这条路上
With our perimeter just up the road,
他们会觉得我们是瓦茨来的警♥察♥
we'll look like spillover from Watts.
所以我们从上方进入 快速从绳索上爬下
So, we come in from above, we fast-rope down.
我带红队守住入口 内外都安排人
I'll lead Red Team's staggered entry, shallow to deep.
然后我们用非致命的弹♥药♥控制人群
And we use non-lethal rounds for crowd control.
那能帮我们把马丁内兹赶出来
That'll help us get Martinez out.
蓝队会在地面接应
Blue team will pick you up on the ground
把你带回这里 我们走吧
and bring you back here. Let's go get him.
直升机17号♥呼叫指挥部
Air 17 to Command.
进入目的地
Inbound to location.
D队注意 还有三十秒到达
D-Team be advised, 30 seconds to target.
20D队呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
科尔隆社区撤离路线安全 西北出口 收到吗
Exfil point clear on the Kerlon block, northwest outlet. Copy.
收到 20D队
Roger that, 20-David.
蓝队等待你们的指示
Blue Team standing by for your signal.
D队 去入口处
D-Team, go for entry.
绳索放下
Ropes away.
我和谭安全抵达楼顶
Tan and I are secure on the rooftop.
把装备放下来
Send down the gear.
收到
Got it.
直升机飞离 准备进入
Chopper away. We are go for ingress.
行动
Go, go.
不许动 警♥察♥
u202dFreeze! Police!
图佐·马丁内兹 你被捕了
Tuzo Martinez, you're under arrest!
洛城警局特警队 不许动
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表