剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
所以我们才是朋友
That's why we're friends.
你一定是达瑞尔的妈妈
You must be Darryl's mom.
叫我贾斯廷
Justine.
你是洪都
You're Hondo.
听我前夫说起过
Used to hear about you from my ex.
你还去看勒罗伊吗
You still check in on Leroy?
我偶尔会在探视时间去看他
I drop in during visiting hours now and again.
你说达瑞尔有什么需要
You said, uh, Darryl needed something?
听着 我不想在电♥话♥里让你受惊
Listen, I didn't want to alarm you over the phone,
但今早达瑞尔在少管所
but Darryl got stabbed
-被人捅伤了 -我儿子受伤了
- in juvenile detention earlier today. - My son got hurt?
他能恢复
He's expected to recover just fine.
我们可不可以借一步说话
Do you think that we could speak in private?
这边请
This way.
也许我不是最好的妈妈
Maybe I wasn't the best mom,
但有了勒罗伊这样的坏榜样
but you try raising a child
抚养一个孩子并不容易
with someone like Leroy as an example.
我最后听到的消息
And last I heard,
达瑞尔满十七岁后才能出来
Darryl wasn't getting out of juvie till he was 17.
我跟一名法官谈过了
The judge I spoke to
他愿意提前释放他让你做他的监护人
is willing to release him early into your custody.
我觉得这对我们来说
Well... I don't think that'd be a good idea,
都不是个好主意
for either of us.
我在达瑞尔耳边叨叨只能惹恼他
Me chirping in Darryl's ear only sets him off,
逼他出去惹麻烦
sends him out searching for trouble,
我也不想我家再发生这样的事
and I don't want that in my home no more.
勒罗伊对他影响太深
Got too much Leroy in him.
达瑞尔不一定会跟他父亲一样
Darryl doesn't have to end up like his father.
内心深处
Deep down,
他仍然是个好孩子
there's still a good kid in there.
小的时候 他非常乖
He was so sweet when he was small.
胆子非常小
Scared of his own shadow.
但是
But...
但是在勒罗伊和我提起的那些全优生之间
but between Leroy and the all-stars I was bringing around,
达瑞尔看到很多人乱来
Darryl saw lots of men acting up.
他也开始乱来
Started acting up himself.
一旦开始 我就管不了了
And once that started, I couldn't control it.
达瑞尔从没真正明白什么是做人之道
See, Darryl's never really saw what it means to be a man,
不是做个真男人
not a real man.
我觉得有一部分是我的责任
And I-I partly blame myself for that.
但现在达瑞尔已经长大了
But now Darryl is grown.
他做出了自己的选择 和他父亲一样
He made his own choices, same as his father.
如果你今天看到他
If you had seen him today,
你会发现他仍然还是吓坏了的孩子
you'd recognize that he's still just a scared little boy.
达瑞尔想要做出改变
Darryl wants to change.
他只是需要你给他一个机会
He just needs you to take a chance on him.
你毕竟是他的母亲
You're still his mother.
你为什么为他费心呢
Why are you spending time on this?
因为我想看到达瑞尔有所改变
Because I want to see Darryl make it.
怎么 法庭就这样让我带他回家吗
And, what, the court just gonna let me take him back?
就这么简单吗
Just like that?
这些是监护人文件
Those are custodial papers.
你只要签字就行了
All you have to do is sign.
法庭要知道你会接他回家
The court needs to know you'll take him in.
花点时间好好想想
Just take some time and think about it.
然后告诉我你的决定
And then you let me know what you decide.
我觉得看着身板还可以
Well, you seem fine to me.
还没伤到
You're not so injured
还不起我钱的地步
you can't pay back the money you borrowed from me.
不 我上司只是过于谨慎
No, my boss is just being overly cautious.
只要能继续出外勤 我就可以加班
Once I get back in the field, I can, I can collect overtime.
就能拿更多工资
My paychecks will be bigger,
我就可以先预支一点
I can get an advance on the first few,
然后都还给你
and cover what I owe you, every cent.
最后期限是月底
The deadline was the end of the month.
已经超时了 我已经对你很宽容了
That came and went. I've been more than patient.
我很感激你 只是
And I'm grateful. I-I just...
我没想过两个半月都拿基本工资 没加班费
I wasn't expecting ten weeks of base salary with no OT.
所以你不是来还钱的
So you're not here to pay me back?
一分钱都不还吗
To pay off anything?
我本不想借钱给你 但是你坚持要借
I didn't even want to lend you that money, but you insisted.
我能怎么做 对警♥察♥说"去死吧"
What was I gonna do, say "Screw you" to a cop?
给你机会找你的同事来
So you could come in here with your pals
给我乱扣违反假释条例的罪名吗
and jam me on some BS parole violation?
是你逼我把钱给你的
You made me give you that cash,
你现在还不打算还了
and now you're not gonna pay it back?
这和抢劫有什么区别
How is that any different than robbing me?
不 我不是 我
No, I'm not... I...
我只是请你给我多点时间 延期还钱
I just... I'm asking for more time, an extension.
延期还钱
An extension?
这里看起来像是私人股权公♥司♥吗
Does this look like a private equity firm?
你知道在我的世界里 不还钱的人
Do you know how people who don't pay their debts in my world
通常会有什么后果吗
are usually treated?
你这么做
The position that you're putting me in
我很难向我的出资人交代
is gonna cause problems with my backers.
不是只有你一个人有顶头上司
You're not the only one with a boss.
只要我一拿到钱 我立刻就还你 我保证
And as soon as I get the cash, it's yours, I promise.
好吧
Well...
如果我跟你老板说
if I went to your employer and explained,
或许可以找他们要回这笔钱
maybe I could, uh, get the money from them?
如果他们知道你勒索我 威胁我
Yeah, if they knew that you shook me down, threatened me,
强迫我向你借钱
forced me to loan you this money...
拜托 事情根本不是这样的
Hey, come on, that's not what happened.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你确定他们不会这么看吗
Are you sure that's not how it's gonna look to them?
现在你觉得还钱有困难
You think you have problems now,
等到你无薪停职再说吧
wait till you're suspended without pay.
这种调查
And these investigations, you know,
可以持续几个月
they-they-they could go on for months.
律师介入就会耗时更长
Longer when the lawyers get into it.
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
你想延期还钱
You want an extension,
那我们需要想个办法
well, then we need to work something out,
如果不是钱 那就是人情
and if it's not cash, then a favor.
什么样的人情
What kind of favor?
是我母亲
It's for my mother.
她住在荷兰大道600号♥街区
She lives on Holland Avenue, the, uh, 600 block.
街角那栋房♥子有几个废物
There's some losers in the house on the corner,
他们在搞非法牌局
they're running an illegal poker game.
晚上不停有人进进出出
People are going in and out all hours of the night.
我认为可能不只是牌局这么简单
And I-I think it could be more than cards.
毒品 妓♥女♥ 谁知道 但是这些人
Drugs, girls, who knows? But these guys,
他们把整个社区弄得乌烟瘴气
they're-they're taking down the whole neighborhood.
我妈妈在那里住了三十年
My mom, she's lived there for 30 years.
现在她连出门取信都害怕
Now she's scared to go out and get her mail.
你要叫几个警♥察♥同事
So, you're gonna get some of your cop pals
过去看看
to go down there and check it out,
就算做这周的利息吧
and we'll call that this week's juice payment.
如果这些人犯了法 我们会逮捕他们的
If these guys are breaking the law, they'll be taken care of.
但是让我把话说清楚 我只接受这一次
But let me be clear, this is the one and only time
你的匿名举报 明白吗
that I act on an anonymous tip from you. You understand?
只有你一个人吗
You the only one here?
技工都去吃饭了
Mechanics are all at lunch.
这里的工作人员有个叫迪赛的吗
Anyone by the name of Diesel work here?
没有 我来这这几年间都没有
No. Not since I started here a couple years ago.
能不能给我们
Think we could get a list
一张你们全职和兼♥职♥的员工名单呢
of all your full and part-time employees?
副经理应该在后面抽烟
Assistant manager should be out back having a smoke.
有人逃跑 谭
Rabbit! Tan!
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表