剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Like what?
等一下
Wait a second.
药店里那个女性人♥质♥
The female hostage at the pharmacy,
是不是也穿一件那样的上衣
wasn't she wearing a shirt just like that?
对
Yeah.
女性 大约三十岁
Female, around 30.
如果她在这工作的话 照片墙上应该有她
If she works here, she's on the wall.
你说她是什么事的目击者
You said she's a witness to something?
对 可能的目击者 迪肯 你怎么看
Yeah, a possible witness. Deac, what do you think?
看起来像她
Well, it looks like her,
但是她给我们的名字不是这个
but that's not the name she gave us.
黛博拉今天上班了吗
Is "Deborah" working today?
没有 她是新来的兼♥职♥
No, she's new, part-time.
你有她联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have her contact info?
有 我拿给你
Sure. Let me get it for you.
不可能这么巧 药店里的人♥质♥
There's no way that the hostage from the pharmacy
刚好在查理想要针对的
just happens to work at the same company
公♥司♥里面工作
that Charlie's going after.
他们一定是一起去的
They had to have been there together.
我们当时只是不知道
We just didn't know it.
我们找到黛博拉 就能找到查理
We find Deborah, we should find Charlie.
免费赠送
-应该可以了 -谢谢了 哥们儿
- Should be good. - Thanks, my man.
好说
Yeah.
你想打球吗
Hey, you gonna play some ball?
你住这一片
You live around here?
那是你妈妈吗
Is this your Mom?
你们真是警♥察♥吗
Is it true you're police?
对 我们是洛城警局特警队的
Yeah, we're LAPD SWAT.
我们干些很酷的事 你叫什么
We do all the cool stuff. What's your name?
-迪莫 -我叫吉姆
- Timo. - I'm Jim,
-可大家都叫我斯特里特 -我是卢卡
- but everybody calls me Street. - I'm Luca.
你们为什么要搬到这里来
Why you move here?
一整天净是问我这个的
I've been getting that all day.
迪莫
Timo!
等下你想投会儿篮吗
Hey, you want to shoot some baskets later?
我妈妈不让我在那边玩
My mom don't let me play there.
在哪
Where is it?
-说啊 -本来也不是块球场
- Huh? - Ain't a court anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
黛博拉·弗里曼六周前
Deborah Freeman moved into a house
搬到托潘加的一间房♥子里
off Topanga six weeks ago.
对查理和黛博拉来说是个理想的藏身之地
Good place for Charlie and Deborah to hide out.
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Don't move!
否则呢 你会开枪吗
Or what, you'll shoot?
这是篦麻毒素
This is ricin.
我把它扔到地上 毒素跟空气接触 我们都完蛋
I drop this, it goes airborne, we're all dead.
-我们好好谈谈 -后退
- Okay, let's talk this out. - Back up!
我们不是要抓你 我们找的是查理
Okay, we're not after you. We're looking for Charlie.
后退 让他们后退
Back up. Tell them to back off.
后退
Back off, back off.
好了吗
Okay.
他们撤了
They're going.
你想怎么收场 黛博拉
How do you see this working out for you, Deborah?
你真想这么干吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你现在感觉怎么样
How ya feeling now
感觉被一辆大挂车碾过去
Like I've been run over by a semi.
还是不能相信这一切
Still can't believe this happened.
小布 我跟另外一个被袭击过的女的谈过了
Brie, I talked to another woman who was attacked.
有可能是同一个人干的
It might be the same guy.
她说她唯一能想起来的是臭鸡蛋味
She said all she can remember is the smell of rotten eggs.
你注意到这样的情况了吗
Did you notice anything like that?
知道会是什么吗
No idea what it could be?
我在艺术学校的时候
I mean, when I was in art school,
我上过雕塑课
I took this, uh, sculpting class.
有时候我们用环氧树脂
Sometimes we used epoxy resin.
便宜的东西闻起来就是那样
The cheap stuff smelled a lot like that.
俱乐部就在艺术区
The club was in the Art District.
你觉得他有可能是个做雕刻的
You think he might be a sculptor?
现在我想起来
You know what, now I remember,
他手上有好多奇怪的疤痕
he had all these weird scars on his hand.
有可能是化学药剂烧伤的
Those could've been chemical burns.
树脂弄的
From the resin.
卢比娜 从我发过去的信息里查到什么了吗
Rubina, did you get anything from that info I sent over?
当然
I sure did.
根据他作案的俱乐部和酒吧的地点
Based on the locations of the clubs and bars he's hit,
疑犯很可能在这区域里居住或者工作
the suspect probably lives or works in this quadrant.
我与几个艺术网站和
I cross-referenced against
在线画廊进行了比对 没有叫廉姆的
a couple of art websites and online galleries. No Liams.
但我找到了两个叫威廉的
But I did find two Williams.
威廉·玛什定制宠物雕塑
William Marsh makes custom sculptures of pets,
威廉·谭纳是做
and William Tanner makes--
我都不知道怎么说
I'm not even sure what you'd call it.
发现他在一个聊天网站抱怨
Found him on a chat site bitching about a general lack
他的天分无人赏识
of appreciation for his talent.
卢比娜 我欠你一个人情
Rubina, I owe you.
把这两人的信息都发给我吧
Send me both of those, will you?
没问题
You got it.
-你发现什么了 -对
- You find something? - Yeah.
黛博拉的手♥机♥ 他们俩肯定是一对儿
Deborah's phone. They're definitely a couple.
-你问出什么了吗 -她不肯开口
- You get anything from her? - She won't talk.
他改了作案手法
Well, he's changed his MO.
他知道他没办法过得了安保
He knows he can't get up close with all the security.
所以他指望靠他女友绕过安保
Well, he's counting on his girlfriend to get around that.
疾控中心已经清理了现场
CDC cleared the property.
发现他们制♥造♥的蓖麻毒素是我们找到的两倍
Found evidence they cooked up twice what we grabbed.
还有蓖麻毒素未被缴获
There's still ricin out there.
可能在查理那
Probably with Charlie.
那如果黛博拉在餐厅找到个工作
So if Deborah got a job at the cafeteria,
是不是说他们的计划就是在食物里放毒呢
what if the plan all along was to put it in the food?
他的目标不仅仅是老板
He's not just going after the boss,
他这次是要向整个公♥司♥的人下手
he's targeting the whole company this time.
是他
That's him.
-确定吗 -就是他
- You sure? - That is him.
你能逮捕他吗
Can you arrest him?
小布 我们目前只有一张驾照照片
Brie, all we have right now is a driver's license photo.
没有任何实际证据指证他的话
Without any physical evidence against him,
法官是不会签发逮捕令的
a judge won't issue a warrant.
难道就这样了吗
So that's it?
他就这样逍遥法外去害别的女人了
He just gets away with it so he can do that to more women?
有什么需要的话就告诉我
Hey, let me know if you need anything, okay?
好的
Yeah, sure.
随便看看还是要买♥♥点什么
Browsing or shopping, my man?
都不是
Neither.
洛城警局
LAPD.
你昨晚在哪里 谭纳先生
Where were you last night, Mr. Tanner?
我就在这里工作到很晚
I was here working late.
是吗 你手上的印记是什么
Yeah? What's that ink on your hand?
这个章不正说明
That stamp doesn't prove that
你昨晚去了星界俱乐部吗
you were at the Astral Club last night?
我休息的时候过去喝了一杯
Well, I took a break, went out for a quick drink.
之后就一直工作到深夜
Then I came back here, worked late.
昨晚有位女士在那间俱乐部被人下了迷♥药♥
You know, a woman got roofied at that club last night,
她指认你就是下药之人
and she ID'd you as the man who drugged her.
我不太懂迷♥药♥
Look, I don't know a lot about roofies,
但那不是会影响人的记忆吗
but doesn't it affect your memory?
如果她说我给她下了药
Because if she's saying that I slipped her something,
她在撒谎
she's lying.
你说我妹妹是骗子
You calling my sister a liar?
-你妹妹 -对
- Your sister? - That's right.
老兄 我一句话也听不懂
Man, I don't know what you're talking about.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表