剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
What if we kill him?
拉乌尔吗
Raul?
不是 查托
No. Chato.
缉毒局一直指望能从那些兄弟会的人那查到什么
DEA'd bee leaning on the frats,
但他们似乎知道的不多
but they don't seem to know much.
货车那边有什么消息
What do we have on that van?
那位悲痛的父亲看到货车在多明格斯牧场附近
Grieving father saw the van exit a freeway
驶出高速公路
near Rancho Dominquez.
这条路很偏僻 是个很隐蔽的地方
That's out of the way and a good spot to lay low.
犯罪高发地区有卧底警♥察♥在看着
Central Vice has some UCs keeping eyes out,
但还有许多隐蔽的地方不在监视范围
but that's a lot of ground to canvass without drawing attention.
现在克里斯和科尔特斯进去卧底
And with Chris and Cortez embedded,
我们最不想的就是让骨头帮知道
the last thing we want is to tip Los Huesos
我们在找他们
that we're looking for them.
刚得到罗梅罗的消息
Just got word from Romero.
你们的警官已经确认科鲁兹还活着
Your officers have confirmed that Cruz is still alive
而骨头帮还不知道他的身份
and Los Huesos have no idea who he is yet.
太好了 那能接她们回来了吗
Great, so we bringing them home?
现在还不行
Well, not yet.
拉乌尔派她们去做什么任务了
Raul has sent them on some kind of a task.
说如果她们证明了自己
Says if they prove themselves
他就让她们加入洛杉矶分部
he'll let them in on the whole L.A. Operation.
什么样的任务
What kind of task?
既然他们已经确认了科鲁兹还活着
But they've confirmed that Cruz is still alive,
而我们也知道他可能被关押的地方
and we know the part of town that he's probably being held.
冒着危险让她们待在那里真的好吗
I mean, is it really worth the risk of leaving them down there?
我们都想尽快接她们回来
All right, look, we all want to bring them back
但本森说得对
as soon as possible, but Benson's right.
如果现在把她们接回来 会显得很可疑
We pull them out now, it could look suspicious.
在救回科鲁兹前 她们都要继续保持卧底身份
They maintain their covers until we get Agent Cruz back.
就这样
End of story.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
女士们好啊
需要人陪吗
不用了 够了
It's okay, it's okay. That's it. Hey. That's it.
我们一起开心开心吧
30秒
30 seconds.
给我来杯龙舌兰
你好 宝贝
有人会修车吗
我的车发动不了了
别动
拉乌尔没种自己来吗
照我们说的做 就不杀你
否则 我们就把你送给拉乌尔当晚餐
发生了什么 你真拿枪打他了吗
What happened? You shoot him for real?
快到了他想跑
He tried to run at the last minute.
我只能想办法不让他跑
I had to get a little physical.
你应该让我跑的 我会报仇的
你在地上爬的样子真可怕
我找人过来接他
I'll have someone come get him.
我希望你们俩知道你们在干什么
I hope you two know what you're doing.
大卫·阿里斯 没错
David Arias. Yeah.
没错 他很好 把他送过来
Yeah, yeah, he's good. Send him back.
你还好吗 斯特里特
You good, Street?
你知道这一年里
You got any idea how many cops
有多少位警♥察♥在墨西哥被杀害吗
have been killed in Mexico this year alone?
我不觉得这件事是你现在该担心的事
I don't think that's something you need to be focused on right now.
我讨厌这种 我们的家人在战场上拼命
I just, I hate the feeling like we got family in the battlefield,
而我们却帮不上忙的感觉
and there's not a damn thing that we can do to help.
我们在帮忙 街头上有卧底警♥察♥
We are helping. We have UCs combing the streets,
我们城里的每一位线人都在尽其所能
we have every CI in town getting grilled,
一旦找到了任何线索 我们马上开始行动
and once we even get a whiff of intel, it's game on.
我需要每个人都保持清醒 充分休息
And I'm gonna need everyone to be razor sharp and rested.
我不知道 给我件事做
I don't know, it's just like, give me a job to do?
我不在乎有多危险 我都会完成
I don't care how dangerous it is, I'll get it done.
但无所事事地坐在这里...
But this sitting on our hands crap...
对于无法控制的事情 很容易迷失方向
It's real easy to get lost with the things that you can't control.
但我们知道克里斯和杰西卡此刻很安全
But we know that Chris and Jessica are safe
而且他们得到了拉乌尔的信任
at the moment, and they have the trust of Raul.
她们很快就能弄来情报 所以我要你
They're gonna send us some intel soon, so I'm gonna need you
找点别的事转移下注意力
to find something else to focus on,
能你保持乐观的事
something to keep you positive.
-好吧 -洪都
- All right. - Hondo.
大卫
David.
你好 一切还好吗
Hey. Everything all right?
谢谢 我来就行了
Yeah, yeah. Thanks. I got it.
谢谢你让我过来
Thanks for letting me drop in. I just,
我只是自己不知道该干什么
I just can't figure out what to do with myself.
我不怎么祈祷
Look, I'm not the prying type,
但这样置身事外让我很难受
but it's hard to feel so far out of the loop.
我懂你
Know the feeling.
我去跑步
I'm going for a run.
我希望你能告诉我有没有她的消息
I guess I was just hoping you could tell me if you've heard from her.
她给我们发了条信息
She sent a message to us.
听起来所有事情都在计划之中
It sounds like everything is going as planned.
我不知道我为什么这么紧张
Man, I don't know why I'm so wound up.
和警♥察♥谈恋爱可不是件轻松的事
Well, dating a cop's never an easy thing.
你和警♥察♥谈过恋爱吗
You ever date anyone on the force?
有过几次
Couple times.
至少作为一名警♥察♥ 你知道自己符合标准
At least as a cop, you know you measure up well.
拜托 你不需要担心这个
Hey, come on, man. I don't think you have to worry about all that.
通常我不担心 但杰西卡不一样
Well, usually, I don't, but Jessica's different, man.
我知道不了解情况的痛苦
Look, I know it sucks being left in the dark,
但她会平安回来的
but she will be home before you know it.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you, man. - Yeah.
你知道已经凌晨了吧
You realize it's past midnight?
妈妈 到了早上
Mama, by morning,
这些都会像新的一样
this is all gonna be good as new.
你要跟我说说工作上的事
So, you want to tell me what's going on at work,
还是其他的事
or is this something else?
你有心事的时候才会做这些
You only start these little projects when you're spinning
让自己觉得你能修好什么
and need to feel like you can fix something.
我不知道 我
I don't know, I...
我只是很不安
I'm just restless, that's all.
你还和那个女孩在一块吗 那个助理检察官
Are you still seeing that girl, the ADA?
不了 那事吹了
No. No, that, uh, that kind of went south.
不过不管怎样也不会长久的
But it was never really a permanent thing, anyway.
你有过长久的吗
Are they ever?
这是什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
只是有时
Well, it's just that, sometimes,
我会觉得我把你养得
I feel like I've raised you to be
有点太独♥立♥了
a little bit too independent.
妈妈 我现在不是在烦女朋友的事
Okay, Mama, I don't think girl trouble's what's messing with me.
你肯定有心事
Well, you spinning about something.
好吧
All right, I...
我只是觉得不管我怎么努力都不够
I just feel like I can never do enough,
感觉不能让任何有所改变
like nothing ever changes.
有些事永远不会变
Some of it won't.
总会有下一个像亚利桑那州那个
There's always gonna be another racist cop
种族歧视的警♥察♥一样
like that one in Arizona.
像那个伤害你妹妹的变♥态♥那样的人
A pervert like the one that went after your sister.
永远抓不完的
Never gonna get 'em all,
但总体来说 社会已经变了
but big picture, things change.
-真的吗 -我已经见过太多了
- Do they? - I've been around long enough to see it.
我小时候 从来没见过
When I was a little girl, I never saw anyone
你这样的人当警♥察♥
that looked like you wearing a gun and a badge.
知道了 妈
I hear you, Ma...
我只是想知道我真对社会有贡献
I just want to know that I'm making a real difference.
你有 宝贝 真的
Oh, you are, baby. You are.
你要用你看待这个龙头的眼光
You got to start trying to look at things
看待其他事
the way you look at that faucet.
全世界的水管你修不过来的
You ain't gonna fix the world's plumbing problems,
但你修好我的水管我就会很开心
but I'm sure gonna be smiling when you fix mine.
你知道你在这就像奥普拉一样
You know you're over here sounding like Oprah,
想拯救我的生活
trying to fix my life.
我也希望能像奥普拉那样有钱
I wish I had some of that Oprah money
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表