剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I got an idea.
斯特里特
Street.
听说可能是金刚的人干的
Heard the Omegas might be behind this.
他们可能会追杀这女孩的家人
They might be going after that girl's family.
她好像跟你能合得来
She seems to have a connection with you.
你想要我跟她谈谈吗
You want me to talk to her?
看她能不能给我们提供什么线索
See if she can give us anything?
行 有消息就告诉你
Sure. I'll let you know.
看见一点钟方向的那辆车了吗
You see that car at one o'clock?
司机一直在盯着我们
Driver's been watching us the whole time.
金刚派来盯梢的
Omega lookout?
情理之中
I wouldn't put it past 'em.
我说话 你掩护
I'm contact, you're cover.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是洛杉矶警局警长鲍勃·希克斯
Commander Bob Hicks, LAPD.
麻烦出示身份证件
Could I see some I.D., please?
有枪 举起手来
Gun! Let me see hands.
让我看见你的手
Let me see hands!
用右手开门
With your right hand, unlock the door
然后从车上下来
and exit the vehicle.
手放车顶上
Hands on top of the car.
杰西卡·科尔特斯
Jessica Cortez.
卡米拉·乌坎
Kamile Erkan.
告诉这些人我是谁
Please tell these people who I am.
卡米拉是土耳其的国际刑♥警♥
Kamile is an Interpol officer from Turkey.
她是我在霍伦贝克负责的几个案子的顾问
Consulted on a few cases I worked in Hollenbeck.
国际刑♥警♥在美国没有司法权
Interpol doesn't have jurisdiction in the States.
也不能随身携带武器
They also can't carry service weapons here.
所以这个交给我们暂时保管了
So we'll hang onto this for now.
你来洛杉矶做什么
What are you doing in L.A.?
和你们一样 追捕金刚
Same thing as you. Hunting Omegas.
在逃的妈妈叫朱比利
The mother on the run, her name is Jubilee.
她儿子叫鲁迪
Her son is Rudi.
如果你想在金刚之前找到他们
If you want to find them before the Omegas do,
就该听听我要说的
you should listen to what I have to say.
想告诉我你的名字吗
You want to tell us your name?
马上回来
I'll be back.
女孩怎么样了
How's it going with the girl?
她身上没有受伤的迹象
Well, she's not showing any signs of physical abuse,
但还是什么话都不说
but she's still not saying anything.
有没有试过用土耳其语交流
Have you tried speaking to her in Turkish?
我会的
I will.
只要我学会土耳其语
As soon as I learn Turkish.
你该发挥创意 查字典
Well, you should get creative and use your dictionary
或者用手♥机♥上的翻译软件
or your translator on your phone.
你跟孩子相处的很好
You're good with kids.
真正的翻译随时就会赶到
There's a real-life translator showing up any minute.
很明显她发现了你值得信赖的地方
She obviously sees something in you she trusts.
你必须得学会她的语言
You got to speak her language.
我说真的去学一下
Maybe literally.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing. I, um...
我跟洪都聊过了
I talked to Hondo.
为什么
Why?
因为你不会自己去跟他谈
Because you won't do it yourself,
我知道你想归队
and I know you want to be back on SWAT.
如果我说错了 纠正我
If I'm wrong, then tell me.
这扇门现在依旧敞开
The door's still open for now.
但你必须给他看 你改变了多少
But you got to show him how far you've come.
谢谢
Thanks.
试试看
Try something.
an2我叫
吉姆·斯特里特
Jim Street.
你叫什么
an2我叫埃拉
她要地检保证
She won't tell us what she knows
不会指控她持枪
until she gets a guarantee from the D.A.'s office
才愿意告诉我们她知道的情况
she won't be facing gun charges.
我给国际刑♥警♥打了几个电♥话♥
I made some calls to Interpol,
根据卡米拉的上司所说
and according to Kamile's superiors,
她失踪了七个星期
she's been M.I.A. for the past seven weeks.
我和卡米拉在霍伦贝克共事的时候
When I worked with Kamile in Hollenbeck,
她工作非常投入
she was dedicated to her job.
有时候有点过度投入了...
Sometimes too much, so...
很明显 她必须得接受心理咨♥询♥
Well, apparently, they had to get her counseling.
她处于被开除的边缘
She was on the verge of washing out.
她或许能提供有利信息 但我们是否能信任她
She could be an asset, but can we trust her?
你了解她
You know her.
我不确定我们是否可以信任她
I'm not sure we can trust her,
但我见过卡米拉工作
but I've seen Kamile work.
如果真的有能帮我们的信息
And if she's got information that can help us,
我们或许能救朱比利和她儿子
maybe we can save Jubilee and her son.
你决定吧 科尔特斯
It's your call, Cortez.
我在这里多待一秒
Every second I'm here, the Omegas get closer
金刚就更有可能比你们先找到朱比利和她儿子
to finding Jubilee and her son before you do.
你自♥由♥了
You're free to go.
地检不会提出持枪指控
The D.A. won't charge you for the gun.
告诉我们去哪里找他
Tell us where to find him.
让我跟埃拉先谈谈
Let me speak with Ela first.
不行 埃拉在我们的监护之下
I can't do that. Ela's in our custody.
我们都是警♥察♥
We are all police here.
是吗
Are we?
你与国际刑♥警♥失联
You're M.I.A. from Interpol.
感觉你在单干
Feels like you're doing this on your own.
在土耳其
In Turkey,
一些警♥察♥仍然帮毒帮做事
some police still belong to the drug crews.
我必须做点什么
I have to make moves.
而我是个女流之辈
And when you're a woman,
他们会觉得我疯了
they call you crazy for that.
我相信你可以理解我
I'm sure you understand.
你不信任我
You don't trust me.
为何我又要相信你
But why should I trust you?
是美国执法部门造就了金刚
It was U.S. Law enforcement that created the Omegas.
如果我们不一起去找他们
If we can't fight them together...
那我就自己继续找下去
then I will just keep doing it on my own.
你的近况如何
How's your life?
和姐妹还亲近吗
You still close with your sister?
不
No.
我曾有过一段特别的感情
I had a relationship that was very special to me.
但不长久
Didn't last.
我也一直想
I've also been meaning
多花点时间陪陪侄子
to spend more time with my niece.
我们以前谈过这个
We used to talk about this.
想做好这份工作
To do this job well,
就要付出自己的一切
you must put everything into it.
但付出自己的一切
But to put everything into it,
你自己又会失去多少
how much of yourself do you lose?
我姐姐欧芭说我太沉迷工作
My sister, Oba, said I was too obsessed with work.
她说得没错
She was right.
我因此失去了她
That's how I lost her.
既然已经做出了牺牲
The sacrifices we make,
那就让你做出的牺牲值得
let's make them count.
我在伊斯坦布尔就开始跟着金刚
I followed the Omegas from Istanbul.
他们通常做事非常有效率
Most of the time, they're efficient,
很有生意头脑
business-minded.
但是他们最近变了
But that changed recently.
他们的失败和在藏匿点的暴露都证明了这点
Their failure and exposure at the stash spot shows that.
而原因就是他们的老板
It's also the reason their boss,
金刚一号♥
Omega One, himself,
金刚一号♥已经来到了洛杉矶
has come to Los Angeles.
如果金刚一号♥
For Omega One to come here
冒着跟洛杉矶警局做对的风险来到这里
and risk a fight with the LAPD means
就说明这对他来说是私人恩怨
the situation is personal for him.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表