剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你觉得钱多的数不过来
What do you think it's like being
是什么感觉
so rich you can't count your money?
女儿都被绑♥架♥了 钱还有什么用
What's money worth if it gets your daughter kidnapped?
我得走了
I got to go.
卢卡的爸爸来了
Luca's dad is here.
赫斯特父母
请放走我们的女儿
卡尔的父亲接手洛杉矶帕蒂·赫斯特案件时
Carl was fresh out of the Academy when his dad
卡尔才刚从警校毕业不久
took over the Patty Hearst case in L.A.
很难不提到这事在1974年有多轰动
It's hard to oversell how big this was in 1974.
赫斯特家族拥有自己的报纸
With the newspapers they owned, the Hearsts
是世界上最具影响力的家族之一
were one of the most influential families in the world.
联调局寻找赫斯特绑♥架♥案答案
共生解♥放♥军♥掳走帕蒂的时候
When the SLA took Patty,
全国人♥民♥都在关注此案
the whole country paid attention.
如果绑匪只是前戏剧学院的学生
If these were ex-theater students,
特警队怎么花了这么长时间才抓到他们
then why did it take SWAT so long?
他们不只是戏剧爱好者
They weren't just drama geeks.
还是一个决心发动革命的战斗团体
They were a combat unit intent on starting a revolution.
他们就差一个领袖
All they needed was a leader.
他们发现了他 一个在逃囚犯唐纳德·德弗雷兹
And they found one in escaped convict Donald DeFreeze.
在他的领导下 解♥放♥军♥开始抢抢劫海湾地区银行
Under DeFreeze, the SLA started robbing banks in the Bay Area.
他们用加有氰化物的子弹
They assassinated a superintendent
暗♥杀♥了一名负责人
with a cyanide-laced bullet.
接着他们绑♥架♥了帕蒂
Then they kidnapped Patty
开始提出疯狂的要求
and started making crazy demands.
帕蒂·赫斯特在银行抢劫案中被认出
他们要求帕蒂的父母
They said her parents had to feed
如果还想看到自己女儿活着
all the hungry people in California
就要去喂饱加州所有饥民
if they wanted to see their daughter alive.
-她的父母怎么做的 -他们尽力了
- What'd her parents do? u202d- They tried.
他们开着卡车在奥克兰最穷的社区
They had trucks drop off millions of dollars worth
扔下价值几百万美金的食物
of food to Oakland's poorest neighborhoods.
但是共生解♥放♥军♥不满意
It wasn't enough for the SLA.
他们不停地转移帕蒂
They shuttled Patty from hideout to hideout.
几个月后 她开始认同绑匪
After a few months, she started identifying with her captors.
她开始协助犯罪
She started assisting in their crimes.
共生解♥放♥军♥死于警♥匪♥枪战
偷车 伤人
Grand theft auto, assault,
持枪抢劫一家体育用品店
shot up a sporting goods store.
一切都在54街的警♥匪♥枪战中结束
It all ended with that shoot-out on 54th Street?
可以说那是我们的开始
You could say that's where it all started for us.
54就是因此而来的
That's where the 54 comes from.
洛杉矶警局
反恐特警队 54街
特别武器和战术策略
正是因为共生解♥放♥军♥ 才有了特警队
Groups like the SLA are why SWAT exists.
卢卡 跟你♥爸♥一起
Luca, post up with your dad,
细查你祖父的日记本
dig through your grandfather's journals.
没有比杰克更细致的警♥察♥了
There was no cop as thorough as Jack.
如果他们想重现这场犯罪事件
If they're trying to recreate this crime,
他的记录就非常有价值
his notes are invaluable.
犯罪现场照片 目击证人笔录
Crime scene photos, witness reports,
还有官方记录上没有出现过的东西
things that never made the official record.
其他人巡逻时都把眼睛睁大了
Everyone else is on patrol with your eyes peeled.
我听说选举结果不如你意
I heard the selection didn't go your way.
相信我 我知道你的感受
Trust me, I know how you feel.
我试了两次才成功进入特警队
I didn't make it onto SWAT until my second time.
我只是有点懊恼自己失去了属于过我的位置
I'm just upset at myself for losing the spot I had.
如果说我能让你回到特警队一天呢
What if I told you I could get you one day back on SWAT?
就一天 到我们找到她为止
Just for one day, till we find her.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? u202d- Yeah.
好啊 我不会让你失望的 谢谢你
Yeah, yeah, I won't let you down. Thank you.
你可以一会谢谢洪都
Well, you can thank Hondo later.
这是他的决定 走吧
This was his call. Let's go.
我们不会告诉你要怎么做
We won't tell you what to do,
但我们会让你知道通常这种事的走向
but we can walk you through how these things usually go.
你们处理过很多五千万赎金的绑♥架♥案
You deal with a lot of $50 million ransoms?
没有 你只要记住
No. Just keep in mind
不管你的决定是怎样的
that whatever you decide, the chances are
他们还是有可能不释放你的女儿和她男友
they won't release your daughter and her boyfriend.
与此同时
In the meantime,
每个部门都已经派出最优秀的警员搜查洛杉矶了
every department has their best officers scouring L.A.
这些人要五千万美金来做慈善
These people demanded $50 million for charity.
这听起来像是
Does this sound like
这个团伙想伤害我的女儿吗
this is a group that wants to harm my daughter?
向共生解♥放♥军♥让步对赫斯特家族可不管用
Trying to appease the SLA, it didn't work for the Hearsts.
赫斯特那套 我懂了
All the Hearst stuff. I get it.
赫斯特家族掌握报纸 而我掌握社会媒体
The Hearsts owned newspapers, and I'm social media,
我一定就是当代的兰道夫·赫斯特
so I must be today's Randolph Hearst.
不对 我更有钱
But I'm not. I'm richer.
我可以将赎金全数付清
I can pay every cent of this ransom
在那之后我的财富还是超乎想象
and still be wealthier than I ever imagined.
这可能不止关乎钱财
It may not only be about money.
-所有事都关乎钱财 -如果是真的
- Everything's about money. - Well, if that's true,
那么你尽量把钱保住 他们就不会伤害劳伦
then as long as you hold onto yours, they'll keep Lauren safe.
别付赎金
Don't pay.
-暂时不要 -再给我们一点时间找到他们
- Not yet. - Just give us more time to track them down.
你们包围了一栋房♥子
You've surrounded a house
里面是一个全副武装 设好阻碍的嫌犯
with a heavily armed suspect barricaded inside.
你们扔了一个毒气弹 他还是不出来
You pumped hot gas into it, but he still won't come out.
接下来怎么做
What next?
切断自来水管
Cut the water main.
为什么
Why?
这样他就不能站在淋浴下躲避毒气
So he can't stand in a running shower to avoid the gas.
萨拉查 好小子
Salazar, my man.
两个问题都答对了 干得好
That's two for two. Good job.
就算你们早就已经知道了
Now, even if you already know this,
都值得再听一遍
it's worth it to hear it again:
化学武器只有在别无选择的时候使用
chemical agents are only needed if all other options fail.
如果一个嫌犯受伤了或在谈判
Now, if a suspect is injured or negotiating,
那他就距离投降不远了
then he's probably on the road to surrender.
如果切断自来水管也不管用呢
What if cutting the water main doesn't work either?
那他要么有防毒面具 要么是一心求死
He's either got a gas mask or a death wish.
那伙在洛杉矶绑走塔克女儿的绑匪
This group that took the Tucker girl in L.A.,
如果你知道他们在哪里 你会怎么做
if you knew where they were holed up, what would you do?
我们会谨慎对待
We'd tread carefully.
敌人会在基地事先做好计划
You never underestimate groups
永远都不要低估他们
that have been able to pre-plan on a home base.
好了 现在告一段落
All right, that's enough questions for right now.
换装备
Go get changed,
填饱肚子 三十分钟后集♥合♥
grab a bite to eat, I'll see you on the range in 30.
靠 真希望他们也能这么听我话
Hell, I wish they'd listen to me like that.
这些家伙崇拜你
These guys worship you.
不是我 是崇拜我的头衔
It's not me, it's just my job title.
副警长 你认识一个叫里德的州警吗
Deputy Chief, do you know an Officer Reid, State Troopers?
认识 麦克·里德
Yeah, Mike Reid.
我记得他是几年前从市里转过来的 怎么
Think he came over from City a few years ago. Why?
我想和他谈一谈 面谈
I'd like to have a word with him, in person.
可以吗
You think that's possible?
我想想办法
Yeah, I can find out.
多谢
Appreciate it.
怎么都是这种难喝的草本饮料 汽水呢
What's with all the herbal crap? Where's the soda?
高层都扔掉了 这是新政策
Brass got rid of it. It's a new policy.
-还是一群控制狂 -天哪 听这个
- Same old control freaks. - Holy smokes. Listen to this.
"1974年5月9日 我告诉我的伙计们
"May 9, 1974. Told my men that if they have
任何未注册的枪♥支♥都可以当做洛城警局枪♥支♥"
any unregistered guns, they can consider them LAPD issue."
那个年代可不一样
Yeah, it's a different time.
1974年的春天 你还包着尿布呢
Spring of 1974, you were in diapers.
老爷子在这写着他带你去钓鱼了
Ah, the old man wrote here he took you fishing.
我还以为他讨厌钓鱼呢
I thought he hated fishing.
"带着小家伙去了湖边
"Took Buddy Boy to the lake.
大部分时间他都想吃虫子"
He spent most of his time trying to eat worms."
我看了冰箱里的东西 你还是好那口
I've seen what's in that fridge. Your diet hasn't changed much.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表