剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这是让人们活着的一种方式
That's one way to keep people alive.
是因为我妈吗
Mom?
她又干什么了
Okay, what's she done now?
不如说她有事没做
It's more like what she hasn't done:
最后两次向我报到
her last two required check-ins with me.
抱歉 我几个月没和她联♥系♥过
Well, I'm sorry, I haven't spoken to her in months.
报到规定很简单
Check-ins are black and white.
如果她错过下一次
If she misses her next one,
我就不得不签署逮捕令
I'm gonna have to issue a warrant.
她被捕之后
And when they find her,
就会再次入狱
she's going back to prison.
不管你愿不愿意 吉姆 你签字同意的
Like it or not, Jim, you signed up for this.
你转告她要来找我
You tell her to find me.
心脏手术怎么会是选择性的
How is heart surgery elective?
我女儿心脏上有个洞
My daughter has a hole in her heart,
她现在就需要把洞合上
and she needs it closed now.
医院在没有付款证明的情况下
And the hospital won't schedule an uninsured surgery
无法安排未投保的手术
without proof of payment first.
而我手头也没有一万一千块钱
And I don't have $11,000 lying around.
就这样吧 我跟别人谈谈
All right, fine. You know what, I'll just talk to somebody else.
保险公♥司♥不支付
Insurance won't cover it.
他们说要我们等两周
They say that we need to wait two weeks to see
看维多利亚的情况是否有好转
if Victoria's condition improves
如果我们想今天做手术
and if we want the surgery today,
就要自己掏钱
we got to pay for it ourselves.
医生说很多宝宝都先观察
The doctor said lots of babies wait
后来就自己好了
and everything turns out okay.
我跟你一样希望她能康复
I want her better as bad as you do,
可我们没有别的选择
but we don't have any other options.
市里下周就会恢复加班
The city unfreezes overtime next week.
如果我能今天凑到手术费
So if I can get the surgery money today,
只要我们拖到开始加班
if we just hold off until the O.T. Kicks in,
那我就能把所有欠债都还清
then-then I'll be able to pay everything back.
银行贷款 二次抵押
Bank loans? Second mortgages?
还有我们欠卢卡的钱
The money we owe Luca?
你不用担心这些
I don't want you to worry about this.
过来
Come here.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
斯特里特
Hey, Street.
我们十分钟后出发
We're rolling out in ten.
全天都要驻守狂欢节
Boots on the ground all day at the festival.
我得先跟你说点事
I got to talk to you about something first.
上回发生这种事的时候 我真的搞砸了
Last time this happened, I screwed up real bad.
能再次归队 我真的非常感激
And you know I'm-I'm so grateful to be back on the team again.
我永远不会辜负你们
I would just never want to compromise that
也不会为了任何事
or throw that away
-忘记... -斯特里特 有话快说
- for anything... - Street, spit it out.
又是我妈
It's my mom again.
-这次又怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened this time? - I'm not sure.
现在我们之间最亲近的交集也不过是
Closest we ever come to crossing anymore
我把房♥租钱从门缝里塞进去
is when I slip rent money under the door.
可她现在不知所踪
But she's AWOL.
她没去跟假释官报到
She hasn't checked in with her P.O.
如果再错过一次的话
And if she misses one more meeting...
他们就会发布逮捕令 撤销假释
They'll put out a warrant and revoke her.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think's going on?
上次我跟她在一起的时候
Last time we were together,
我发现了毒品
I found drugs.
-你觉得她在吸毒 -可能是
- You think she's out there using? - Maybe.
也有可能是她想报复 让我因为疏远她
Or maybe she's-she's just trying to guilt-trip me
而感觉愧疚
for cutting her out of my life.
可我不准备去查清楚
But I am not taking off to find out.
进入了特警队不代表
Being committed to SWAT does not mean
你不能再关心妈妈
that you need to stop caring about your mom.
但你来找我是对的
But you were right to come to me.
我们是一家人
We are a team.
让我们替你查
So let us look into it for you.
我们打几个电♥话♥ 看能不能找到她
We'll make some calls, see if we can locate her.
与此同时 你也要专心工作
But in the meantime, you focus on your work.
好的
All right.
这是一个令人伤心的早晨
It's a sad morning,
忠实的听众们
loyal listeners.
昨晚
Last night,
发生了一起意外
there was an accident.
关于此事众说纷纭
Wildly different accounts are being reported,
但有消息称
but, uh, some sources say
两位居民试图
that two residents tried to coerce
迫使一位温和抗♥议♥者与他们发生争执
a peaceful protester into an altercation.
即便这位抗♥议♥者试图开着卡车离开
The harassment continued, even as the man
骚扰依然没有停止
attempted to leave in his truck,
最终引发了一场可怕的车祸
causing a-a horrible collision.
我们甚至不被允许在警戒线外
We're not even allowed to watch respectfully
以尊重的态度观察现场
from the sidelines.
这里是私人财产
This is private property.
现在这位司机在事实还未明确前
And now this driver's being tried and convicted
就被各大媒体口诛笔伐
in the media before all the facts are available.
今天多少人上班
Hey, how many people are working today?
我们都知道那些人
We all know how intolerant
是如何心胸狭窄
the other side is.
大爱
Love All?
得了吧
Yeah, right.
只爱那些跟他们思想一致的人吧
Love only those who think exactly like them.
不如我们先进广♥告♥
Why don't we break for commercial?
是时候赎罪了
Time to pay for your crimes.
你得看看这个
You have to see this.
我叫迈卡·夏洛克
My name is Micah Sherlock.
昨晚
Last night,
发生了一起针对我所在团体的暴♥力♥行动
an act of violence was committed against my community.
两个无辜的人被袭击
Two innocent people were attacked
原因是他们的性取向
just because of who they loved.
而这个
And this...
仇恨主义者说服你们相信我们才是问题所在
hate-monger has you convinced that we're the problem.
我们不是
We're not.
但是你们向我们宣战
But you brought the fight to us.
如果我听到风声 有任何仇恨行为
If I receive word of any acts of hate
出现在我们的游♥行♥上
being committed today at our parade,
我就开始杀人♥质♥
I will start killing hostages.
我的同伴们
Members of my community,
时刻警觉 时刻准备
be vigilant, call in.
当权者们
To the authorities,
我谅你们不敢切断信♥号♥♥
I dare you to disconnect this transmission.
只要大家安分守己
As long as we all play nice,
没有人会受伤
no one will get hurt.
我们不再忍♥辱受气 被人欺压
We're done being bullied and pushed around.
任务有变
Mission's changed.
反恐特警队
第二季 第十六集
枪手身份确认了 迈卡·夏洛克
All right, we got an I.D. on our gunman. Micah Sherlock.
他是一名29岁的财务咨♥询♥师
29-year-old financial advisor.
没有暴♥力♥行为的前科
No prior history of violent behavior.
他的照片几乎都来自去年的集♥会♥
Photos of him at just about every rally of last year.
慢着 这家伙是性少数群体仗义手♥枪♥团的
Hold on, this guy's an LGBTQ Straight Shooter.
仗义手♥枪♥团
Straight Shooter?
那是西好莱坞的枪♥支♥权利团体
Yeah, it's a West Hollywood gun rights group.
他们每周聚一次 练习射击
They get together and shoot once a week, run drills.
都是狠角色
They're pretty badass.
他心怀不轨 还受过训练
So, he's got an agenda and he's trained?
现在知道他很危险
All right, so we know he's dangerous.
我们从他这条线索开始查
We'll take our cues from him on how this goes.
到移♥动♥指挥部去
Let's get over to Mobile Command.
崔斯坦 西好莱坞闪避球赛之后就没见过你
Trista, I haven't seen you since WeHo Dodgeball.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表