剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
and my dad second. I'm third.
我知道你在保护什么
I know what you're protecting.
不是针对特警队或是部门
It ain't SWAT or the department.
每项警官调查的设立
Every cop investigation is set up
都是为了保护城市 不是警官
to insulate the city, not the officers.
至少对我真诚点
At least be real with me.
我只想知道发生了什么
I just need to learn what happened.
-我是说别的 -比如什么
- Something else. u202d- Like what?
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
-好吧 -我们不是一条战线的
- Okay. - We are not on the same side...
不管你装的多像
...no matter how you try to play it.
这是否意味着你拒绝合作
Does that mean you're refusing to cooperate?
不 这就是我合作的方式
No. This is me cooperating.
从楼梯顶上开始说
Start at the top of the stairs.
三楼
On the third floor.
迪肯和我在门口
Deacon and I were on the door.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Show me your hands!
趴下 把手给我 手放背后
Down! Give me your hands! Hands behind your back!
趴下
Stay down.
卢卡和我控制住了嫌犯同伙
Luca and I took the accomplice into custody.
所以我们留在了种植屋
That kept us in the grow room.
就在哈里森警司和斯特里特警官
Oh, while Sergeant Harrelson and Officer Street
靠近卧室门的时候吗
approached the bedroom door?
我们留在那作后援
We were right there for backup.
疑犯被困住了
The suspect was cornered.
你以为他被困住了
You thought he was cornered.
对
Yes. That's correct.
我们进了门
We went in the door,
他们去了左边 我们制♥服♥了这间房♥的嫌犯
they went to the left, we took our guy down.
然后他们扔了个闪光弹 就是这样
And then they threw in the flashbang, that was it.
我们什么事也没做错 好吗
We didn't do anything wrong, all right?
休息一下上个厕所
Bathroom break.
看起来我是唯一需要上厕所的人
Seems like I'm the only one that needs them.
里面有什么情况吗
Any red flags in there?
这类问话不会很愉快 但还没有什么意外
These interviews are never pleasant, but no surprises yet.
那些是博耶尔要的楼层平面图吗
Are those the floor plans that Boyer wanted?
毒品调查科给我们的时候就是未更新的
They were out of date when Narcotics gave them to us,
-我们当时不知道而已 -基本信息都有
- we just didn't know it. - The basics are there.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
-这些是图纸吗 -对
- Those the blueprints? - Yeah.
谢谢 你在看审讯吗
Thanks. You watching the interrogation?
-看了一些 -你感觉怎么样
- Some. - So? What do you think?
我觉得我的小队冲进去时得到的情报不准
I think my team had bad intel going in.
我们没有最新的平面图
We didn't have the current layout,
-不知道里面在种植毒品 -但他们仍继续行动
- we didn't know about the grow business. - But they kept going.
我们没法等到万无一失才执行任务
We can't wait for conditions to be perfect to complete missions.
你在逼我最好的警官
You're pushing my best officer
承认一个他并没有犯的错误
to admit a mistake he didn't make.
扪心自问 进楼抓捕战术是否合理
Ask yourself, was the entry tactically justified?
我的警司认为合理就够了
My sergeant thought it was, and that's all I need.
你关心他 也许你们关系太亲密
You care about him. Maybe you're too close
使你无法认清现实
to see the true picture here.
哈达德有可能再一次逃脱
Hadad could have gotten away again.
他有可能会抓平民作为人♥质♥
He could have taken hostages.
好多了
Ah. All better.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
当然
Oh, absolutely.
你把它当成个人恩怨了 对吗警司
You made it personal. Right, Sergeant?
你的小组这次不能再让哈达德逃走了
Your team wasn't gonna lose Hadad this time.
在你在我面前宣扬正义前
Look at the autopsy pics of the family he killed
先去看看他杀死的一家人的尸检照片吧
before you get all righteous on me.
要不还是详细说下进入...
Why don't you walk me through the entry...
你和博耶尔说到后面时我听到了
I caught the tail end of your conversation with Boyer.
我还是头一次看见你这么激动
First time I've seen you get so worked up.
你着了他们的道了
You took the bait.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
他们在种阿♥拉♥伯茶
They were growing khat.
街上叫做"非洲沙拉"
Street name, "African salad."
我从没听说过这个
I've never even heard of that before.
当然
Of course you haven't.
嚼它的叶子能让你感到兴奋
You chew the leaves to get a buzz.
这是索马里最赚钱的经济作物
It's the biggest cash crop in Somalia.
在东非 中东和阿♥拉♥伯半岛
It's used all over East Africa, the Mid-East
-都有人在服用这个 -发现洛杉矶也有人种植
-and Arabian Peninsula. - That must've pissed you off,
你一定气坏了
finding it growing here in L.A.
-你是从战场上退伍的吧 -有关系吗 警司
- You're a combat vet, right? - Relevance, Sergeant?
关系到精神状态 继续
State of mind. We can move on.
你和洪都谈过恋爱吗
Are you and Hondo involved in a romantic relationship?
-别急着回答 -没有 我们没有
- Take your time. - No. We're not.
现在没有
Not now?
-以前呢 -你为什么问这个
- How about in the past? - Why do you ask?
我当了三十多年的警♥察♥
Over 30 years of being a cop.
你看他 还有维护他的样子
Way you're looking at him, defending him.
我会维护我手下所有警官
I'd defend any of my officers.
你们谈过恋爱吗
Were you two ever involved in a romantic relationship?
即便他想从窗户跳出去
Even if he tried to jump out the window,
我们也有小组已经就位了
we had a team in position.
我们和他之间就只隔着一扇门
There was just one door between us and him.
疑犯把卧室的门锁上了
The suspect had locked the bedroom door behind him.
我把门踹开冲了进去 哈里森警司掩护我
I kicked the door in. Sergeant Harrelson was covering.
让警司先进到房♥间里 对吗
Putting the sergeant in the room first, right?
做尖兵 对 我们就是这么训练的
As point man, yes. That's how we train.
你老是揣测我的想法
You keep trying to second-guess me.
这些只是问题 不是指控
These are questions, they're not accusations.
只不过我是嫌疑人
Except that I'm a suspect.
不 你是个问话对象 你和你的警司都是
No, you're a subject, you and your sergeant.
没有战术错误
There were no tactical mistakes.
可还是有个平民死了
There's still a dead civilian.
凯拉·格里森本来
Kayla Gleason would be
应该在她的学前班看着孩子们午睡呢
supervising nap time at her preschool right now.
她才刚刚满23岁
She just turned 23.
我不知道怎么会这样
I can't figure how it happened.
你接受了指挥官下达的命令
You followed a direct order from a commanding officer.
你没有选择
You didn't have a choice.
现在你想分化我们 对吗
So now you're trying to play divide and conquer, is that it?
你打错算盘了
That's-that's bad math.
你只要把这个人的全部情况如实告诉我
Only if you told me the whole truth about the guy
他把你踢出去以后又把你招了回来
who brought you back on the team after cutting you.
被特警队扫地出门的人
Someone who washes out of SWAT
一般不会再有机会回来
doesn't usually get a second chance.
我们是有过信任方面的问题
There were some trust issues.
我需要再历练一些事情 我不是被"扫地出门"
I had some things I needed to learn. I didn't "Wash out."
忠诚需要长时间建立 对我们都是
Loyalty goes a long way, for all of us.
你也许有报恩的想法
You might be tempted to return the favor.
想去掩盖你的领导的错误
Try to cover for your boss's mistake.
你完全不知道你说得多离谱
You have no idea how ridiculous you sound.
那你告诉我吧
So wise me up.
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command.
疑犯已进入隔壁公♥寓♥
Suspect's through to the next apartment.
他在前门 闪光弹 马上
He's at the front door. Flashbang, now.
我们不能让他从前门出去
We couldn't let him get out the front door.
那样会让更多平民和警官有危险
That would've exposed more civilians, more officers.
那公♥寓♥里那个姑娘呢
Well, what about the girl in the apartment?
天亮之前 卧室是空的
The bedroom was empty, before dawn.
我们不知道她在那里
We didn't know she was there,
我们不知道她在家
we didn't know she was home,
我们没看见她 没听见她
we didn't see her, we didn't hear her.
但现场很吵 对吧
It was noisy, though, right?
又是突袭 又是逮捕
With the takedown, the arrest,
租户的喊叫声 婴儿哭喊声 狗叫声
the tenants shouting, the babies, the dog,
警官说话声 枪声等等
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表