剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Tan.
-右侧安全 -左侧安全
- Right side clear! - ?Left side clear!
安全
Clear.
-他不在这 -30D呼叫指挥中心
- He's not here. - 30-David to Command.
没找到布莱德·托马斯
No sign of Brad Thomas.
-他有家人吗 -妻子劳拉·托马斯
- Does he have a family? - A wife, Lara Thomas.
我们正要将她带来询问
We're working on bringing her in.
还有一个女儿 西娅·托马斯
And a daughter, Thea Thomas.
三岁大
Three years old...
等等
Oh, wait.
他女儿死了
His daughter died.
在九个月前
Nine months ago.
这可能就是一个触发点
Well, that could be one trigger.
这里有空弹盒
Empty ammo boxes here.
至少得有200发子弹
Got to be at least 200 rounds' worth.
有这么多子弹 他一定是在计划干票大的
With that much ammo, he's got to be planning something big.
在他将枪对准自己之前
Before he turns the gun on himself.
这家伙准备好了一套丧服
This guy laid out a funeral suit.
他没打算活下去
He's not planning to live through this.
你说布莱德杀了两个人
You said Brad killed two people?
没错
Yes, he did.
我们希望确保伤亡人数不会再增加
We want to make sure that number doesn't get higher.
-你们认为他想伤害更多人 -不确定
- You think he might want to hurt more people? - We don't know.
因此我们需要问你一些问题 劳拉
That's why we need to ask you some questions, Lara.
目击证人说你丈夫开着你的车
Witnesses said your husband was driving your car.
你知道他会去哪吗 他的计划是什么
Do you have any idea where he was headed, what he was planning?
-不 我已经几周没见过他了 -为什么
- No. No, I haven't seen him for weeks. - Why not?
我在康复治疗
I've been in rehab.
梅瑟中心 六十天的疗程
The Mercer Center? It's a 60-day program,
这次是破例让我出院
so they made, uh, an exception for me to get out
-来警局 -他们不允许探视吗
- and come here. - They don't allow visitors?
布莱德和我在办理离婚
Brad and I were getting a d-divorce.
是因为发生在你们女儿身上的事吗
Is it because of what happened to your daughter?
是的 那天早上
Yeah, that morning,
她还是好好的
she, uh, she was fine.
像往常一样 笑着醒来
She, she woke up smiling, like always.
我们去一个公园玩 然后
We went and played at the park and, uh...
到了下午 她就没了
by the afternoon, she was gone.
是脑膜炎
It was meningitis.
节哀顺变
Well, we're very sorry for your loss.
昨天是她的生日
Yesterday was her birthday.
她本应该四岁了
She, uh, she would have been four.
劳拉 布莱德有与人结怨吗
Lara, did Brad hold any grudges?
他有特别生谁的气吗
Was he angry with anyone specifically?
我不知道
I-I don't know. Oh...
整个世界
the world?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what it's, uh,
失去自己的孩子
like to lose a child?
他们说大部分婚姻都无法维持下去
Well, they say most marriages don't survive it.
但 我不知道大部分人会怎么做
But, uh... I don't know how most people do.
而我开始
You know, I started, uh,
酗酒 还有别的 但是我现在戒了
drinking, other stuff, too, but I'm-I'm clean.
坚持了36天了
36... 36 days.
但是 布莱德 他经常请假
But, uh, Brad, he took so much time off of work
来帮助我
to-to help me out, though, you know,
他被开除了 之前他是一位主厨
he got, he got fired. And he was a chef.
在一家很棒的餐厅
At a nice restaurant.
在市中心
Downtown.
你能想象从那种地方沦落到小餐馆的感受吗
Can you just imagine going from that... to a diner?
而且 没了他的收入
And of course, without his paychecks,
我们还不起房♥贷
we couldn't keep up with the mortgage.
所以银行收回了房♥子 而我丝毫不在意
So the bank took the house and I didn't care,
但是
but, um...
布莱德在意
but Brad did.
他说那里全是西娅的回忆
He said it was where all his memories were of Thea.
告诉我们
We're gonna, um...
那家市中心餐厅
need the name of that restaurant downtown,
收回了你们的房♥子的银行
the bank that foreclosed on the house
和西娅死去时所在的医院的名字
and the hospital where Thea was taken and...
还有其他潜在目标
any other potential targets.
好吗
All right?
我们会让一位警官来帮你回忆
We'll have one of our officers help you out.
好
Yep.
斯特里特 如果你昨晚没去约会
So, Street, if you weren't on a date last night,
去哪了
where were you?
-我 -谭 我需要你
- I... - Tan. I need you to help out
帮助枪手的妻子 劳拉·托马斯
the shooter's wife, Lara Thomas.
-她在我的办公室 -好 就来
- She's in my office. - ?Yeah, on it.
事实上 前几天晚上
Actually, I, uh, been staying
我一直待在我妈的公♥寓♥
at my mom's apartment the last few nights,
希望她会回来
hoping she'll show up.
目前为止没消息
Nothing yet.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
什么时候开始
When are we--
什么时候我们可以谈谈
I mean, when are we gonna talk about
我们现在这种尴尬的气氛
all this... awkwardness between us?
没有尴尬 我们只是有工作要做
We're not. We're just... gonna do our jobs.
警探
Detective.
警司
Sergeant.
昨天我在这里待了一整天
I already spent the entire day here yesterday.
我不打算再待一整天
I wasn't planning on another.
你应该今早就告诉我
I wish you had told me this morning
你跟这件案子有个人利害关系
you had a personal stake in the case.
这孩子是你的朋友还是家人
Is the kid friend or family?
都有
A little of both.
好吧 这就是那位送货司机
Right. This is the delivery driver.
豪尔赫·罗梅罗
Jorge Romero.
他会告诉你他看见了什么
He'll run you through what he saw.
罗梅罗先生
Mr. Romero.
洛城警局反恐特警队 丹尼尔·哈里森警司
I'm Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
洪都 对吧
Hondo, right? Yeah...
达瑞尔一说起你就没完没了
Darryl never shuts up about you.
-他情况怎么样 -不太好
- How's he doing? - Not great.
我很难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
我知道你已经把事情的经过
Look, I know you've already told
告诉了比林斯警探
Detective Billings what happened,
麻烦你再给我讲一遍
but I'd appreciate it if you'd run through it for me.
好...
Yeah, u-um...
达瑞尔和我已经卸完箱子了
Darryl and me had already unloaded the boxes.
我在里面跟买♥♥家算钱
I was inside working out payment with the owner,
达瑞尔突然冲了出去
when Darryl rushed out.
三十秒后 我听到...
30 seconds later, I hear this...
"砰 砰"的声音
"Pop pop."
我跑出来 看见达瑞尔倒在了这里
I came out, saw Darryl lying right there.
你看见枪手的脸了吗
Did you see the shooter's face?
衣服 纹身 任何东西
Clothes, tats, anything?
等我出来的时候 枪手已经不在了
Um, by the time I got out here, guy was gone.
我的钱箱也没了
So was my cashbox.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我雇过很多有前科的孩子
I've hired a lot of troubled kids,
再给他们一次机会
you know, give them a second chance
重新来过...
to start their life over and, uh...
我从没看见过有谁像达瑞尔这样渴望改变的
I never saw any of them want it as bad as Darryl.
如果你想起来任何事
Look, if you remember anything at all,
直接打这个电♥话♥找我
you call me directly at this number.
好
Yeah.
-你已经查过监控了吗 -嗯
- You already checked that camera? - Yeah.
是拐角那家餐厅的
Belongs to the restaurant around the corner.
店主出国了
Owner's out of the country,
经理说没有传票 他不会出示任何监控记录
manager says he won't show us anything without a subpoena.
-你申请了吗 -我会尽快去办的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表