剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
让这个问题消失
and make this problem go away.
但我们的脑袋在砧板上
But it's our heads on the chopping block.
我们得在这之前摆脱这个困境
We need to get out in front of this.
我们想提前告诉你
We wanted to tell you in advance
好让你为可能发生的事做好准备
so you could prepare for the fallout.
对不起 罗伯特 我试过了说服他们别这么做
I'm sorry, Robert. I tried to talk them out of it.
我会给你们每个人的办公室配一支小队
I'll station one of my squads at each of your offices.
凯特·斯坦 因为抗♥议♥斯坦福大学的
Kate Stein. Booked for disorderly conduct
一条输油管道被因妨害治安行为记录在案
for protesting an oil pipeline at Stanford. Wow.
你那在里读的戏剧专业 真适合你
Where you were a, uh, theater major. How fitting.
这是你吗 凯特
Is that you, Kate?
别叫那个名字
Don't use that name.
我们看看 在这之前
Let's see, before that,
在韦斯特菲尔德学校读预科
Westfield Prep in Marin,
学校大楼上还有你家人的名字
where your family had their name on the side of a building.
告诉我 一位富家千金
Tell me something, how does daddy's little rich girl
怎么和这些市井草民混在一起了
fall in with these lowlifes?
三年前我放弃了我的姓氏
I renounced my family name three years ago.
他们不比现在躲在卡尔多制药公♥司♥的高层
They're no better than those corporate stooges hiding out
的那些走狗强多少
in Caldow Pharmaceutical's high-rise right now.
你又有什么区别呢
How are you any different,
威胁要杀死为钱奋斗辛勤工作的人
threatening to kill hardworking men and women for cash?
为了改变社会
For social change.
告诉我们人♥质♥在哪里 凯特
Tell us where the hostages are, Kate.
我说了 别叫我那个名字
I said don't use that name.
叫我吉丽娜
Call me Gelina.
你们与这些名字和面具不是一回事
You know, you guys are something else with these names and masks.
你觉得我们会把你当回事儿吗
You think we're supposed to take you seriously?
你们只不过是拿着枪的万圣节小孩
You're nothing but trick or treaters with guns.
低估他可是个错误
It's a mistake to underestimate him.
谁 辛寇吗
Who? Cinque?
-他是被选中的 -选中的是吧
- He's chosen. - Chosen, huh?
像曼森一样吗 考雷什 吉姆·琼斯
What, like Manson? Koresh, Jim Jones?
他们的追随者结局如何 凯特
How'd things turn out for their followers, Kate?
我有另一套理论
See, I got another theory.
辛克在利用你们所有人
Cinque is using all of you
说服你们代他受罪 而他却净赚了百万美元
and convinced you to take the fall for him while he nets millions.
说实话 我以为斯坦福大学研究生
Honestly, I expected a Stanford grad
会聪明一点 凯特
to be smarter, Kate.
别 叫 那 个 名 字
Don't... use... that... name.
听我说 你告诉我
Listen to me, you tell me
那些人♥质♥在哪儿 你就可以...
where the hostages are and then you're...
那些人♥质♥ 那些人♥质♥
Oh, the hostages, the hostages!
这跟人♥质♥没关系
It's not about the hostages.
这是关于砍掉蛇头
It's about cutting the head off the snake!
总裁
The CEOs.
解放者的目标是你
The Emancipators have targeted you.
我们得把你送到安全的地方
We need to get you all to safety.
你的全方位保护呢
Where's your protection detail?
正在为记者招待会准备大厅呢
Preparing the lobby for the press conference.
罗伯特 任何人都不可能进入这里
Robert, there's no way anyone can get in here.
如果这是一种拖延声明的方法...
Look, if this is some way to delay the statement...
趴下
Get down!
卡尔多制药公♥司♥
洪都 我刚和大楼保安联♥系♥过
Hondo, I just spoke with building security.
枪声是从12楼传来的
Shots are coming from the 12th floor.
那一层正在整修
It's under renovation.
他们一定是乘施工电梯上去的
They must've used a construction elevator to get up there.
收到
Roger that.
上次你以为你把他们逼上了绝境
The last time you thought you had them cornered...
他们总有惊喜等着你
They had some surprises waiting.
保持警惕
Stay sharp.
好了 该你了
All right, your turn.
直接走到后面的那扇门那 明白吗
All right, you're gonna head right for that door back there, okay?
你能做到的 低下身子 快走
You can do this. Stay low. Go!
走 快点 快走
Go. Now, now. Go, go, go.
低下身子 快走
Stay low! Go, go, go.
关灯 把夜视仪打开
Lights off. NVGs on.
-洛杉矶警署 -趴在地上
- LAPD! - On the ground!
放下武器 放下
Drop your weapon! Drop it!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
-迪肯 -不 相信我 相信我
- Deacon! - No, trust me! Trust me!
别开枪
Hold fire!
洪都 跟在我身后
Hondo, give me a two.
这不是解放者 这是人♥质♥ 看
It's not the Emancipators. It's the hostages. Look.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
你现在安全了 他们想让我们进来 开枪
You're safe now. They wanted us coming in, guns blazing,
把他们全杀了 就像上次一样
killing 'em all, just like the last time.
这是遥控的 就像上次一样
It's remote-controlled. Also like last time.
迪肯 你怎么知道的
Deacon, how'd you know?
这是她的手镯
It's her bracelet.
她的女儿有一个和她一样的
Her daughter has one just like it.
好眼力
Great eye.
就像你常说的 细节决定一切
Like you always say, it's in the details.
趴下
Get down!
斯特里特 谭
Street, Tan,
保护人♥质♥
stay with the hostages!
剩下的 前进
The rest of us, move!
-把手解开 -行动
- Going hands-on! - Go!
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go? Where'd they go?
趴下 都趴下
On the ground! On the ground!
趴下 反恐特警队
Down! SWAT!
洛城警局
LAPD!
把他们面罩摘下来
Take' em off.
辛寇
Cinque.
你怎么样了 市长女士
How you doing, Mrs. Mayor?
好多了
Been better.
我觉得我又欠了特警队人情
Once again, I find myself in SWAT's debt.
如果有什么我能帮忙的
If there is anything I can do,
一定开口
please just ask.
你能说服委员会
Well, you can convince the commission
别再砍特警队的预算了
to stop cutting SWAT's budget.
我需要我的队员们把注意力放在救人上
I need my teams focused on saving lives,
不是想着怎样维持生计
not on barely just making ends meet.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
联调局正在调查
The FBI is investigating connections
凯特·斯坦和
between Kate Stein
自杀的嫌犯之间的关系
and the original suspect that took his own life.
如果还有没抓到的解放者成员
If there are any more Emancipators left out there,
联调局会找到他们的
the Feds will find them.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
早些时候
Hey, about earlier,
你关心我的状态
you checking up on me--
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我会更好的
I'm gonna do better.
怎么回事
Hey. What's going on?
我们正说要去一起喝酒
Uh, we were just saying we should all go and get a drink,
-庆祝一下 -卢卡 去你家怎么样
- celebrate. - Luca, your place?
认真的吗
You serious?
不是要去健身房♥吗 不是要去约会吗
What about CrossFit? Date night?
我刚泰和基拉通过话
I just talked to Ty and Kira.
约会一小时前就结束了 我自♥由♥了
Date night, it ended an hour ago, so I'm free.
我都跑了那么楼梯了 没力气健身了
And there's no way I'm working out after running all those stairs.
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
你还去做兼♥职♥吗 迪肯
Hey, you still got that moonlight gig? Deac.
抱歉 卢卡 今晚不去了
Uh, sorry, Luca, not tonight.
我得回去看家人了
I should go see my family.
明白 其他人都准备好了吗
Understood. But the rest of you good to go?
-当然 -其实
- Yes, sir. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. In fact,
我们计划了件特别的事
we got something special planned.
看
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表