剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
to get where we are.
你也知道我们不能犯错
And you know we don't get second chances.
你必须要处理好这事
You got to get a handle on this
在这事变得让你无法控制之前
before it takes you somewhere that you can't come back from.
我刚脱离一次糟糕的婚姻
I just dragged myself out of a messy marriage.
我俩的关系
This?
原本应该很简单轻松
This was supposed to be easy, light.
找点乐子
A fun time.
也许我让你最坏的一面展露出来了
Maybe I bring out the worst in you.
-这事与你无关 -我知道
- This is not about you. - I know.
只是在这个时候会说的话
It's just something you say at a time like this.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not what you signed up for.
我们都知道我俩的关系不会长久
We both knew this wasn't gonna be long-term.
我想看到你好好处理下你的情况 不管是什么
I want to see you deal with this, whatever this is...
但我帮不了你
...but I'm not the one to help you.
不然我们...
Maybe we should...
分开一阵子
Take a break?
好
Yeah.
尼娅
Nia.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
我说真的
I mean that.
你也是
You, too.
好吧 球场搞得不错
All right. Nice job on the courts, man.
谢谢你们有求必应
Thanks for coming through when I called an audible.
房♥子明天再弄吧
We can get working on the house tomorrow.
那需要些时间
Gonna take some time.
收到 我做好长♥期♥准备了
Roger that. I'm in it for the long haul.
斯特里特和我 我们将就一段时间没问题
Street and I, we can rough it for a while, you know?
-这样不错 -谢谢你们帮忙
- This is nice. - Thanks for the help, man.
干了 兄弟
Cheers, brother.
克里斯帮萨尔索舅舅做了什么事
Do what did Chris do for Uncle Sarzo
他欠她这么大人情
that he owes her this big favor?
帮他处理了很多违规停车 还是什么
Make, like, a dozen parking tickets disappear,or what?
才不是
Yeah, right, man.
她不会犯法 为了家人也不会
She doesn't break the rules. Not even for family.
我十二岁时
When I was 12,
被确诊为白血病
I caught a leukemia diagnosis.
克里斯跟我骨髓匹配
And, um, Chris was a match.
她捐了骨髓给我 救了我的命
She donated bone marrow, saved my life.
你刚跟他说了吗
Did you just tell him?
她不想让大家知道她是个英雄
And she hates people knowing she's a hero.
我只是躺在病床上而已 没什么大不了
All I did was lie on a gurney. It's not a big deal.
-当然是大事 -你等了这么久
- Sure it is. - So you wait all this time
让他还的人情 就用来帮我和卢卡了
to call in this favor and you use it on me and Luca?
别往自己脸上贴金 我经常让他还人情
Don't flatter yourself. I call it in all the time.
对 每隔一天还一次
Yeah, like, every other day.
迪莫 想来玩吗
Oh. Hey, Timo. You want to play?
我能玩吗
Can I play?
五分钟 然后就回家
Five minutes, then straight home.
好 那我们打一局
Yeah! Okay, we got a game going!
来吧 迪莫
Let's go, Timo!
好的 不错
Yeah! All right!
迪莫 投篮 对了
Timo! In the bucket, yeah.
你们也想玩吗
Hey, you guys want to play, too?
不想
No?
好吧 犯规
Okay, foul.
叫警♥察♥ 等等
Call the cops. Oh, wait.
进一个 进一个
Get it in, get it in, get it in.
-棒 -对了
- Yeah! - Yeah!
-什么 -迪莫
- What? - Timo!
来击个掌
Give me a high-five.
来吧 克里斯
Here we go, Chris.
等等
Hang on.
听说你想找我谈谈
Hear you want to talk.
我觉得我们可以定个规矩
I figured we could set some ground rules.
你在这里做什么
What you even doing here?
高级住♥宅♥区没位置了吗
No place left to gentrify?
如果他想把这里变成高级住♥宅♥区
I mean, if he wanted to gentrify the neighborhood,
就会把这里改造成遛狗公园
he would've turned it into a dog park.
我们住在这了 所以下班后
Look, we live here now, so all we want to do after work
就想回家 再跟朋友打会儿球
is come home, hang out with our buddies and play some ball.
下班时间 我们不想找麻烦
We're not looking to hassle anybody on our off-time.
你觉得你修好了球场
You think you can fix up the court,
换了灯泡 我们就没事了
change a few light bulbs and now we all good?
这里的事可不是这样的
It don't work like that.
我只想说我们不想找麻烦
Look, I'm just telling you we're not looking for trouble.
但街角发生的事 我们也无法视而不见
But we also can't ignore what we see on the corner.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
街角没什么可看的
There's nothing to see.
所以大家都讲明白了
So we all understand each other, then?
对 我们明白 你想让我们走
Yeah, we understand. You want us out of here.
但是 是我们先来的
But you see, we were here first.
这里是我们的地盘 听到了吗
This is our neighborhood. You hear me?
1969年起我家人就住这里了 根深蒂固
My family's been on this block since 1969, and we roll deep.
我们属于这里 你们不是
We belong here. You don't.
很快你就会明白的
You'll figure that out soon enough.
我们走
Let's roll.
真是相当顺利
Well, that went well.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Sure.
找到那个人了吗
You found that guy?
对 跟他谈了谈
Yeah. I had a talk with him.
我觉得他不会再害人了
And I don't think he's gonna hurt anyone else.
你完全不用再担心他了
And you, for sure, don't have to worry about him.
来 我送你回家
Come on. Let's get you home.
我爱你 小布
I love you, Brie.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表