剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
莱拉 亲爱的
Lila, honey.
不要问克里斯阿姨那么多问题了 好吗
Let's not ask your Aunt Chris so many questions, okay?
没事的 安妮 我知道这
It's okay, Annie. I-I know it's a...
我知道这有点复杂
I know it's a little complicated.
是的 奇基塔
But yes, Chiquita.
我们三人都十分在乎对方
All three of us, we really care about each other.
克里斯 下次再继续这个话题吧
Chris, maybe this is a conversation for another day.
你去找你♥爸♥爸吧
Uh, hey. Why don't you go find your dad and find
找到一块最大的能塞进车子的饼干
the biggest cookie that we can fit in that truck, okay?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我只是想诚实一点
I was just trying to be honest.
未免诚实过头了吧
Maybe a little too honest.
克里斯 我爱你 尊重你 但我
Chris, I love and respect you, but I just...
我不想让我的孩子变得
I don't want my kids being...
你懂吗
You know?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
你的孩子变得怎么样
Your kids being what?
接受一种我不赞成的生活方式
Uh, subjected to a lifestyle that I don't agree with.
爱情可以有很多种形式
Love can work in a lot of ways,
有一些较为与众不同
some less traditional than others.
对不起 克里斯
I'm sorry, Chris.
你完全能以你想要的生活方式生活
You are free to live your life the way that you want,
但是3p这种事不正常
but this threesome thing, it's not normal.
我不想我的孩子长大后
I don't want my kids growing up thinking
认为这是道德或正确的事
it's moral or it's right.
我理解你的想法
Oh, I-I understand where you're coming from,
但是这不只是3p
but this is not just a threesome.
我们之间是有感情的
It-- There's-there's real feelings.
我真的不想跟你谈论感情了 好吗
I really don't want to get into feelings, okay?
安妮 是你让我当维多利亚的教母的
Annie, you're-you're the one that made me Victoria's godmother.
如果我当时知道你的感情生活是这样的
And had I known you were in this type of relationship,
也许我不会这么做
I... I probably wouldn't have.
我要带她回家了
I'm gonna take her home.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
我会跟她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
无论是谁 我有枪而且我也不怕开枪
Whoever you are, I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it.
你怎么没在募捐晚会上
Oh. Why aren't you at the fund-raiser?
你为什么不在
Why aren't you?
问得好
Touché.
所以今晚也要像以前那样了
So it's gonna be one of those nights.
你想聊天还是喝酒
Are you gonna talk or drink?
洪都
Hondo.
吉尔警督退休庆祝会之后
Haven't seen you since
就再也没见过你了
Lieutenant Gill's retirement bash.
是啊
Yeah, that's right.
真希望是在更好的情况下碰面
Just wish it was better circumstances.
-我可以解释 -你最好保持沉默
- I can explain. I... - Hey, you better remain silent.
-发生什么了 -在一个家庭派对上找到了达瑞尔
- So what happened? - Picked up Darryl at a house party.
里面有大量酒精和毒品
Lots of liquor and drugs there,
但是酒精测试仪显示他没喝酒
but he blew zero on the breathalyzer.
出于礼貌 我就把他还给你了
As a courtesy, I'm releasing him into your custody.
我真的很感激 达维斯 谢谢你
I really appreciate it, Davis. Thank you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You, too.
我妈绝对不可能赢得年度家长称号♥
I mean, my mom was never gonna win "Parent of the year" Award.
我想我们都能同意这一点
I think we can all agree on that.
其实她对我来说真的不算是一个母亲
She was never much of a mother to me at all, really.
但如果我真的
But if I've pushed her to a place
逼她去了一个无法回来的地方
that she can't come back from...
我永远也无法原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
这真是一个奇迹 一个如此自私的女人
It's a miracle a woman so selfish could've given birth
竟会生出我所认识的人中最体贴的人
to one of the most caring guys I've ever met.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在还不回家 泰和基拉不会担心吗
Aren't Ty and Kira gonna be worried that you're not home yet?
其实 在募捐晚会上 我抛下他们走了
Actually, I left them at the fund-raiser.
你们是吵架了吗
Oh. Did you guys get into a fight?
所以这段三人恋情吵架是什么样的
How does that work with "Throuples" anyway?
他们会将就你 还是会合起来对付你
I mean, do they just tag in, or they double-team you?
不是
No. No, I, um...
其实我是跟安妮吵架了
I actually got into it with Annie.
安妮
Annie?
-她可是个大好人 -我知道
- She's a saint. - I know. I know.
发生什么了
What happened?
-你见过泰了 对吧 -是的
- You met Ty, right? - Yeah.
我曾想让你见见基拉
I-I wanted you to meet Kira,
我想让你见见他们俩
and I wanted you to hang out with both of them.
我很乐意
I would've loved to.
我只是不想
I just didn't want to, you know,
-扫了你们的兴 -不会
- bring the mood down, you know? - No.
很迟了
It's getting late.
我应该走了
I should... I should get-get going.
好的
All right.
谢谢你一直支持我
Thanks for always having my six.
我觉得
I-I think I-- I think
-我威士忌喝多了 -克里斯 对不起
- I drank too much whiskey. No, no, no. - Sorry. Chris, I'm sorry.
不 这是
No. It's, uh... Whoa.
这 这是
It's, um... That was, um...
这是我的错
Th-That was, that was my fault.
-这不是谁的错 -我得回家了
- It's no one's fault. - I-I have to get home.
-我帮你叫辆优步 -不用了 我叫了
- Let me-- Uh, let me get you an Uber. - No, no, no. I got it.
我叫了 看 优步
I got it. I got it. Look. Uber.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yep.
我自己可以
I'm good.
克里斯 我们整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
Chris, we've been calling you all night.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我们很担心你
We were really worried about you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的回答是 好的
The answer's "Yes."
什么好的
Yes, what?
好的 我搬进来跟你们一起住
Yes, I'll move in with you.
我发誓我没有喝酒或吸毒
I swear I didn't drink nothing or mess with any drugs.
好吧 所以你的面试很顺利
Okay. So your job interview went so good,
你的朋友就过去给你开了个派对
your friends just went and threw you a party, huh?
他们只是想祝贺一下
They just wanted to chill.
听着 孩子
Listen, kid.
我十五岁的时候 我和我的朋友
When I was 15, me and my boys,
我们被抓到在小超♥市♥涂鸦
we got busted for tagging a mini-mart.
我们从警♥察♥手上逃掉了
We was running from the cops,
我们翻过栅栏
we was jumping over fences, and...
一条杜宾犬差点从我屁♥股♥上咬下一块肉
This Doberman almost took a chunk out of my ass, too.
等等 你还会涂鸦
Wait, you used to tag?
是的 会一点
Yeah. Yeah, I did a little bit.
虽然技术很烂 但是我要说的是
I mean, I sucked at it, though, but, look, what I'm saying is,
就算是这样 如果我妈发现会杀了我
even though my mama would've killed me if she found out,
我很幸运 能在事态发展到太迟了之前
I was lucky enough to learn how to say "No"
学会了拒绝
before it was too late.
我很讨厌人们批判我
I'm so sick of people judging me.
但我的伙伴 他们从不会
But my boys, they never do.
你的伙伴不会批判你
Your boys ain't gonna judge you
是因为并不试图让你的人生走上正轨
for trying to get your life straight.
如果是真正的朋友 他们会的
Not if they're your real friends.
听着 我只是希望你知道
Look. Look, I just want you to know,
如果你再发现自己陷入这样的境地
if you ever find yourself in a situation like that,
你就给我打电♥话♥
then you call me.
无论是什么时候
Whatever time it might be.
我会来的 达瑞尔
I will be there, Darryl.
听见了吗
You hear me?
说定了
We got a deal?
好
Yeah.
好
All right.
我们回家
Let's go home.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表