剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Not your fault, man.
-我知道 -你撞断了我的胳膊
- Yeah, I know that. - You broke my arm.
迪肯 我跟克里斯一组 我们去两侧
Deac, I got Chris. We'll take the two side.
你们负责那间房♥
You guys got the one.
我说了这主意很糟糕
I told you this was a bad idea.
别说了
Stop talking like that.
迪肯 你到位了吗
Deac, you're in position?
-准备就绪 -从东门进
- Ready to go. - Going in the east side door,
准备好交火 等我信♥号♥♥
so watch your crossfire. Wait on my mark.
收到
Roger that.
市特警队
Metro SWAT!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
-他交给你了 克里斯 -好 趴下
- You got him, Chris? - Yep. Down!
-楼上安全 -无须支援
- Upstairs clear. - We're Code 4.
里面安全 医护人员可以进入了
All clear for paramedics to enter.
把他交给我 队长
I got him, Cap.
队长 我们抓到他了
Captain, we got him.
没事了
We're good.
反恐特警队
第二季 第八集
蒂芙尼不在场 也和此案无关
Tiffany was not present and was not involved.
是的 好 一会儿打给你
Right, yes. Uh, I'll call you back.
你女儿怎么样
How is your daughter?
是我侄女 她被吓到了
My niece. She's really shaken up.
以后所有人都要过金属探测器和查包
Metal detectors and bag searches from now on.
毒品和枪♥支♥不是蒂芙尼想要的
Drugs and guns aren't what Tiffany's about.
蒂芙尼在哪 我们要跟她谈谈
Where is this Tiffany? We need to speak to her.
谈什么 我以为这是毒贩间互斗
What about? I thought this was between rival drug dealers.
看起来可能是这样 但这是你姐姐的家
Well, it looks like it could be, but this is your sister's house,
我们必须考虑到所有可能性
and we have to consider all possibilities.
我能想象她也受到了威胁
And I can imagine she gets her share of threats.
怪胎档案
The weirdo files.
我们记录了所有
We have records on anyone
在蒂芙尼博客上
who's ever posted a troubling comment
发布恶意留言的人 称之为怪胎档案
on one of Tiff's vlogs. We call it the weirdo files.
好 我需要你把这些都发给我们
All right, I need you to send those over to us,
但我们还是要跟蒂芙尼聊聊
but I still need to talk to Tiffany.
她很快就会降落在洛杉矶国际机场
She should be landing at LAX any minute now.
等等 我以为她刚探视完患病粉丝
Wait, I thought she was on the 405
现在在405国道返程途中
on her way back from visiting that sick fan?
是的 那是两天前
She was. Two days ago.
后来她去了拉斯维加斯 错过了航♥班♥
And then she went to Vegas, and then she missed her flight
因为我没去那里敦促她上飞机
'cause I wasn't there to make sure she was on it.
大家排了一早上的队来参加活动
And she was gonna be three hours late
她却会迟到三小时
to an event people stood in line for all morning.
不是说粉丝就是上帝吗
What happened to being all about the fans?
听着 我知道这不是一个好借口
Look, I-I know it's not a good excuse,
但她是一个21岁的百万富翁
but she's a 21-year-old millionaire.
她可能会有点不分轻重
She can be a bit scattered.
好 等我一下
All right, I want you to hold tight.
我派个人跟你一起
I'm gonna have one of my guys go with you
去机场接蒂芙尼
to pick up Tiffany at the airport.
孩子伤势如何
What's the damage on the kid?
胳膊断了 锁骨断了 可能还有肋骨
Broken arm, broken collarbone, possibly some ribs.
-他们送他去医院了 -该死 卢卡
- They took him to the hospital. - Damn, Luca.
我是不是该给你开罚单
I got to write you up a ticket?
不是 他从灌木里冲出来
Nah, he came out from behind the bushes.
我根本看不见他
There's no way I could've seen him.
我不知道他怎么没听到声音
I-I mean, I don't know how he didn't hear us coming.
又不是开了黑贝蒂开了隐形模式
It's not like Black Betty's got a stealth mode.
他怎么说
What's his story?
他跟急救说他那时已经上了街跑向他的车
He told the EMTs he was already in the street running to his car
但我们转弯太快
when we took the corner too fast.
我不知道他是撒谎还是记忆不太好
Yeah. I don't know if he's lying or got a bad memory,
但事实并非如此
but that's not how it went down.
好吧 让这些人查清楚
All right, well, let the guys in ties sort it out.
现在 我们有一个枪手跑了
Right now we got a shooter on the loose.
听起来像是毒贩间的争斗
Now, it sounds like it might be a drug beef,
但我们必须考虑到所有可能
but we got to cover all our bases.
我需要有人去查萨拉一会发过来的档案
I need someone to go over the files
里面可能有蒂芙尼的跟踪者
that Sarah's about to send us on potential Tiffany stalkers.
-明白 我跟 -好
- Yeah, I'm on it. - All right.
看看温蒂有没有什么见解
See if Wendy's got any insight.
从心理学角度 她比我们知道的多
She'll know what to look for psychologically better than us.
肯定有人用手♥机♥
Someone must have gotten
拍到了枪手的样子
the shooter on camera with all the phones.
也交给我吧 我看能不能从社交平台上找到什么
I'll take that, too. I'll see what I can find on social media.
大英雄 留点活儿给我们
Save some for the rest of us, hero.
不是 反正我要留在总部跟温蒂合作
No, I'll-I'll be stuck at HQ working with Wendy, anyway.
不如一起干了
I might as well do it while I'm there.
有什么发现通知我
Well, let me know what you find.
没问题
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
我侄女可能在我眼皮子底下被枪击
My niece could have gotten shot on my watch.
但没有 因为你在
But she didn't because you were there.
抓到第三个枪手我才放心
I'll be all right when we catch the third shooter.
自卫
Self-defense?
-向天发誓 -知道么
- Swear to God. - You know,
整个洛杉矶只有几百活跃人口
there are only a couple hundred active
持有私人枪♥支♥许可证
concealed carry permits in L.A. County.
我强烈怀疑
I seriously doubt
你的名字会出现其中
that your name's on any one of them,
也就是说你一开始就不该带过去
which means you shouldn't have been packing to begin with.
如果不带 我们就已经死了
If we hadn't been, we'd be dead.
是那个家伙找上我们的
Dude came at us.
贩毒竞争对手
Rival dealer?
你朋友包里的毒品
Your friend's bag had enough Molly
够两倍这个规模的派对用了
for a party twice that size.
我不知道拉瑞的包里到底放了什么
I don't know what Larry did or didn't have in his bag.
我是来参加"体验蒂芙尼"活动的
I was there for the "Tiffany Experience."
携带非法枪♥支♥也是为了参加活动吗
Illegal guns a big part of that?
打中那些孩子们的是别人
Hey, it's that other dude's bullets that hit those kids.
你忘了你朝我开枪时射中的那个孩子吗
You're forgetting about the kid you hit when you shot at me.
第一 那是拉瑞干的
Number one, that was Larry.
第二 他以为你是跟那个人一伙的
And number two, he thought you were with the other dude.
那个人是谁
So, who was this guy?
-他为什么要朝你开枪 -我不认识他
- Why was he shooting at you? - I don't know him.
我和拉瑞当时在后面走廊上
Me and Larry were in this back hallway
跟其他的蒂芙尼粉丝聊天
talking to some other Tiffany fans.
我们看见有人从蒂芙尼的卧室出来
We see someone come out of Tiffany's bedroom,
我们不能进去那里 所以我们猜测
which was off-limits, so we assumed
他可能是保安之类的 但他不是
it must be security or something, but it's not.
你怎么知道那是她的卧室
How did you know it was her bedroom?
我早说了 我是她的粉丝
Like I told you, I'm a fan.
总而言之 那个人夹克里面藏着一把枪
Anyway, this guy's got a gun under his jacket,
他的手就握着枪
his hand's on the gun,
他眼神很诡异 朝着我们就过来了
and he's coming our way with this weird-ass look in his eyes.
感觉像是要把我们撕碎
Assumed he was gonna try and rip us off.
就是那时候所有事情都失控了
That's just when everything just got out of hand.
我想基拉也许是对的
I think maybe Kira's right.
我得做决定
I need to decide
是否还要继续这段感情
if this relationship is something I want or not.
我不能一直跟他们这样下去
I can't string them along forever.
她的未婚夫长像如何
And what's her fiance like?
帅吗
Is he a good-looking guy?
外表不是一切
Looks aren't everything.
那就没什么可担心的了
Ah, so I got nothing to worry about?
他长得有点傻 你不觉得吗
He's a little on the dorky side, don't you think?
如果你是指粗犷的性感
If you mean ruggedly sexy,
确实有点
then, yeah, sure.
体验蒂芙尼
视频看得如何了
What about there?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表