剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
20D 安全
20-David, all clear.
生命体征正常
Vital signs are normal.
我觉得她可能有脑震荡
I think she's got a concussion.
交给我们吧
We got her.
我猜表演还没结束 对吧
I guess the show wasn't over, was it?
看得出来你很失望
I can see you're disappointed.
你不是唯一一个
You know, you're not the only one
喜欢制♥造♥惊喜的人
who likes to deliver surprises.
你造成了大量伤害
You did a lot of damage...
不过仅对一栋大楼而已
to a building.
市政厅爆♥炸♥袭击事件
无人员伤亡
市政厅
City Hall.
没有人员伤亡
And there was no loss of life.
我们识破了你的计划
We figured out what you were up to.
好吧
Okay.
你我也算惺惺相惜
Game recognizes game.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我的团队会激励其他人
My group will inspire others.
不 我们会阻止他们每一次行动
No, we'll be right here to stop them every time.
你觉得维持现状就可以了吗
You think the status quo will work?
小的改变也算数吗
That small changes matter?
上次我们谈过以后有任何改变吗
What's changed since the last time you and me talked?
我和你没什么好谈的了
We're done talking.
我能看到你的愤怒 兄弟
I see the anger in you, brother.
对 我是愤怒
Yeah, I had anger,
但我不会让愤怒控制自己去做错事
but I didn't let it drive me to do wrong.
我知道会有改变 因为我就是那个改变现状的人
I know change is possible, because you're looking at it...
兄弟
brother.
冶金学
工作顺利吗
How was work?
不错
It was good.
你还好吗 妈妈
How you feeling, Mom?
我的头脑清醒了很多 所以...
My headache's cleared away, so...
非常谢谢你过来接我
Thank you so much for coming and getting me.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
吉米 让你看到我那个样子
Jimmy, that you had to see me like that.
有时候妈妈就是病得太重
Sometimes your mom's just pretty sick.
斯特里特太太
Mrs. Street,
你违法了保释条例
I have to remand you back
我必须送你回监狱
into state custody for parole violations.
你多次未向保释官报道
You missed several check-in appointments
而且我们发现你服用过麻醉剂
and were found under the influence of narcotics.
你举报我
u202dYou reported me?
这样你才能接受治疗并好起来
So that you can get treatment, get better.
我不能回监狱
I can't go back to jail.
老天 吉米
Oh, my God, Jimmy,
我不能回监狱 吉米 我不能
I can't go back to prison. Jimmy, I can't go back.
我不能 我经历了这么多
I can't. After all I've been through
为你做了这么多
and all I've done for you,
-你却要送我回去 -我们没有选择了
- you're sending me back? - We've got no alternative now.
他们会让你回去待一年
They'll reinstate you for one year,
之后假释委员会会重新评估你的状况
then the parole board will reevaluate.
什么样的儿子会这么对母亲
What kind of son would do this to his mother?
因为我不想你死
The kind that doesn't want you to die.
达瑞尔出院了
Darryl's being released from the hospital.
他走路有点跛 但会好起来的
He's gonna walk with a limp, but he's gonna be okay.
勒罗伊 我知道他是你儿子
Leroy, I know he's your son,
我不是他的父亲
and I am not his father,
但我和我妈从现在开始会全力照顾他
but me and my moms are gonna be looking after him now full-time.
我很爱你妈妈 洪都
I got nothing but love for your moms, Hondo,
但达瑞尔需要的不仅是照顾而已
but Darryl needs more than just looking after.
我明白
I know that.
真的吗
Do you?
因为你总想拯救别人
'Cause you're always trying to save people.
到了我这结果如何
How'd that work with me?
我了解你 老兄
I know you, dawg.
自从老达瑞尔被杀我离开后
Ever since Big Darryl got killed and I went away,
你就一直想拯救
you've been trying to make things right
全世界的每个人
for everybody in the world.
我失去你和老达瑞尔的时候
When I lost you and Big Darryl,
我失去了所有信任的朋友
I lost every friend I ever trusted,
我只能孤军奋战
and that left me to fight alone.
其实 我一直都在战斗
Truth is, I've been fighting...
也一直都在失败
u202dand failing.
也许只能这样了吧
And maybe that's just the way it's gonna be.
因我们成长的环境不佳
Coming up the way we did,
你想让社会变得更好
you want to make things better.
但这不等于你得去拯救每一个人
Don't mean you got to be everybody's savior.
我只是想照顾好达瑞尔
I just want to do right by Darryl.
你想要我的祝福
And you want my blessing.
我儿子跟着你有好处
You're good for my son.
或许他对于你来说更有助益
Maybe he's even better for you.
带他见识下他没见过的世界
Show him what he ain't seen.
让他知道自己未来的可能性
Show him what's possible.
你快别笑了
You need to wipe that smile off your face.
你太喜欢这些事了
You have way too much fun at these things.
或许我只是喜欢我女儿的到来
Maybe I enjoy having my daughter here.
你想到过这点吗
You ever think of that?
你想知道我来洛杉矶的真正原因吗
So, you want to know the real reason I'm in L.A.?
-我面试了一项工作 -什么
- I interviewed for a job. - u202dWhat?
今早得知我得到了这份工作
I found out this morning that I got it.
你为什么没告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
我不想触霉头
I didn't want to jinx it.
或是在事情落地前勾起你对我搬回洛杉矶的
Or get your hopes up that I'd be moving back to L.A.
希望之火
until it was certain.
你的笑容僵住了
That smile's stuck on you now.
-很久不见 -是啊 最近可好
- Long time, no see. - Yeah, yeah, how you been?
-挺好的 -是吗
- Good. - u202dYeah?
现在我要带着巨大的喜悦之情
And now it is with great pleasure
将"警♥察♥之星"的最终荣誉颁给
that I award the final honor of the Police Star
20队成员大卫·凯警司
to 20 Squad member Sergeant David Kay.
迪肯
Deac!
-恭喜你 警司 -谢谢
- Congratulations, Sergeant. - Thank you.
指挥官
Commander.
迪肯
Deacon!
太好了
Yeah!
洛城警局警♥察♥星级荣誉颁奖仪式
2019年度英勇之星
谢谢你 里韦拉局长
Uh, thank you, Chief Rivera.
我还要感谢我的妻子安妮和我的孩子
I'd also like to thank my wife Annie and my kids,
他们今天本应到场的
who were gonna be here today,
结果一个感染了喉炎
until one of them got strep throat
又传染了一个
and gave it to another one,
现在安妮带着三个 是四个孩子
and now Annie's at the pediatrician
去儿科看病了
with all three of them... four of them.
谁才是我们家真正的英雄呢
So who's the real hero in my family?
还要感谢20队对我一直以来的支持
And to 20 Squad for always having my back.
获得警♥察♥之星是项莫大的荣耀
It's an honor to receive the Police Star.
很荣幸能戴上这枚徽章
It's an honor to wear the badge.
我只是牺牲了我的第三节腰椎
All I had to do to earn this award
来赢得这份殊荣
was sacrifice my third lumbar.
事实是
The-the truth is, um...
我不配赢得这个奖项
I don't deserve this award.
该得奖的是我的小队
My team does.
他们每天都在做着了不起的事
They do extraordinary things every single day.
比如克里斯·阿朗佐
Like Chris Alonzo...
冒着生命危险
Yeah. ...risking her life
拿下嫌犯拯救他人
to take down a suspect to save others.
吉姆·斯特里特以身探险
Jim Street volunteered to go into a booby-trapped space.
维克多·谭 只要剪刀石头布没输
Victor Tan-- he would have gone first
永远都冲在第一个
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表