剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Hey, man.
你在这干什么 这地方禁止进入
What are you doing up here? This area's off limits.
你自己不也离厨房♥很远吗
You're kind of far from the kitchen yourself, aren't you?
外面是什么情况
What's happening out there?
你在吗 你在哪里
Are you there? Where are you?
出什么事了 外面听到枪声了
What's going on? We hear gunshots!
到底出什么事了
What the hell is happening?!
洛城警局 趴下
LAPD! Get down!
所有人都趴下
Everybody down!
枪手 枪手
Shooter! Shooter!
指挥部说船上还有另外三名罪犯
Command says three more of these guys are on board.
我只看到了一个
I only saw one of them.
不知道其余三人是谁 我们行动就很盲目
We're blind without knowing who the rest of them are.
20D呼叫指挥部 有没有办法
This is 20-David to Command. Is there any way
知道另外三人的长相
to get faces on these other guys?
洪都 我们正在尽力
Hondo, we're doing everything we can.
我们知道他们计划
We know they were planning
从待洗的衣物中把毒品夹带出去
to smuggle the drugs out in the laundry.
我让迪肯和谭去脏衣回收处
I've got Deacon and Tan heading to the laundry drop-off
-看看那里有没有他们的同伙 -收到
- to look for accomplices. - Roger that.
越快越好
Sooner's better.
-他是谁 -我也不知道
- Who the hell is he? - I don't know,
但他不是船上的警卫 黑人
but he wasn't ship security. Black guy.
像是个乘客
Like a passenger.
你 站起来
You. Get up.
把船上广播打开
Get me on the ship P.A.
把船上广播打开
Get me on the P.A.
好
Okay.
你可以讲话了
You're on.
所有人都听好了
Hey. Everybody better listen up.
这跟你们的性命都有关系
Your lives depend on it.
从现在开始 我要求所有乘客都离开
Starting right now I want any and all passengers
甲板和过道
off the decks and out of the passageways.
从现在开始
From now on,
任何人被发现还在外面
anybody caught out in the open stands a very good chance
都很有可能被击毙 听明白了吗
of getting shot! Understand?!
他什么意思 被击毙
What did he mean, getting shot?
康纳 把甲板清空
Connor, you need to clear the decks.
我们的客舱在下面三层
Our cabin's three levels below.
找个近点的地方猫起来
Find a closer place to hunker down.
-别让人看见 走吧 -我们也需要
- Just get out of sight. Go. - We need to get
离开甲板 从另一面突破
off the decks, too, work another angle.
科尔特斯说 他们计划从待洗衣物里夹带可♥卡♥因♥
Cortez said they plan to smuggle cocaine in the laundry.
如果我们能找到毒品 或许就能抓住主动权
If we can find their drugs, maybe we can grab some leverage.
快点 加油
Let's go! Come on!
最好不要让我看见有人在走路
I better not see anyone walking!
快点 斯特里特 加油 德夫林
Let's go, Street! Come on, Devlin!
我们是特警队
This is SWAT!
快点 第二名就是失败者
Let's go! Let's go! Second place is first loser! Hit it!
拿出点速度来
Let's see some hustle!
加油 德夫林第一 斯特里特第二
Hit it! - Devlin, one! Street, two!
结果如何
What do you got?
不管怎样 比赛不错
Nice race either way, man.
你是谷区分局的吧
Hey, uh, you've been working Valley Division, right?
锅盖头摩托车俱乐部
Panhead Motorcycle Club--
还整天惹麻烦吗
they still causing trouble out there?
他们里有个小子克拉伦斯
Oh, they had this one guy, Clarence...
听着 斯特里特 我不想那么浑
Look, Street, I don't mean to be a dick.
我也认可天下警♥察♥是一家
I'm all about the brotherhood in blue,
可我来不是为了交朋友的
but I'm not looking to make any friends here.
好吧
Okay.
随你便吧
Whatever you want.
希望你了解
Just so you know, we, uh--
我们要在特警队警校里一起待四周
we got four weeks of SWAT Academy together.
从八岁起我就一直想
I've been wanting to put on a SWAT uniform
穿上特警队的制♥服♥
since I was eight years old.
只有一个位子
There's one spot.
你不是哥们 你是竞争对手
You're not a buddy-- you're the competition.
你以为我不是把你当对手吗
Do you think I want it any less?
我听说的是 你错失了你的机会
From what I hear, you had your chance.
我相信你是个好人 谁知道呢
Look, I'm sure you're a really good guy. Who knows?
但我必须专心致志 所以
But I just got to focus on doing me, so...
咱们就还是相望于江湖吧
let's just stay opposite corners, all right?
欢迎来到洛杉矶港口
好像你的右前胎快瘪了
Hey, looks like your, uh, right front tire's almost flat.
嘿 洛城警局 别动
Hey. Hey. LAPD. Don't move.
安全 只有衣物
Clear. Nothing but laundry.
我们聊聊你的朋友
Let's talk about your friends,
雷米和科尔顿·波普
Remy and Colton Pope.
-谁 -你的走私同伙
- Who? - Your smuggling pals.
还有谁在船上是一伙的
Who else on that ship is involved?
我发誓 我不知道
I swear to God, I-I-I don't know
你说的这些个人
what you guys are talking about.
迪肯 你背后的那辆微面
Deac, minivan at your six.
她非常焦虑
She's awfully twitchy.
好的 你过去看看
All right. Go check it out.
他交给我
I got him here.
转过来
Turn around.
洛城警局
LAPD!
停车
Stop the car!
别动
Don't move!
停车
Stop the car!
洛城警局 下车
LAPD! Get out!
双手放在车上
Hands against the car.
莱利·波普
Riley Pope?
你是雷米或科尔顿的亲戚吗
You any relation to Remy or Colton?
看来毒品走私是家族生意啊
So I guess drug smuggling's a family business.
你怎么到游艇上工作了 韦勒
How'd you end up on a cruise ship, Weller?
我在洛城警局做足20年退休了
I did my 20 in LAPD and got out.
我一直想在大海中驰骋
I always wanted to be on the water.
我们还真是不一样的动物
We are different animals.
之前的一个小时
Last hour's confirmed everything
证实了我对邮轮的所有想法
I've always believed about cruises.
你呢 洪都
How 'bout you, Hondo?
你肯定快做足20年了吧
You must be getting near your 20.
当完警♥察♥你打算过什么样的生活
What's life like for you after PD?
我从来没想过这点
I never thought about that.
一辈子在反恐特警队吧
SWAT for life, I guess.
这里没发现任何毒品
Not finding any drugs here.
我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
他们可能把毒品转移了
They could've moved 'em.
这里有很多地方可以用来藏匿
There's a lot of hiding places down here.
海平浪静号♥
克里斯 这边
Chris, Chris.
洛城警局
LAPD!
举起双手
Hands up!
我们听到广播
Yeah, w-we heard the announcement.
-但是不知道应该去哪 -没事
- We didn't know where else to go. - It's okay.
没事了
Estás bien.
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
别紧张 我是洛城警局的人
Relax. I'm LAPD.
我不会伤害你
I'm not here to hurt you.
我们是来找伤害你们的人
We're looking for the guys who are.
别紧张
Relax.
过去 回到那边去
Get over there. Get back over there.
指挥部呼叫20D
Command to 20-David.
这里是20D 请讲
This is 20-David. Go.
抓到科尔顿和雷米的姐姐
Picked up Colton and Remy's sister.
她说出了另外两名同伙的名字
She gave up the names of two more accomplices.
等一下 那也只有四个人
Wait a minute, that's only four.
船上不是一共有五个人吗
I thought the total number on board was five.
她不知道第五个人
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表