剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
好了 你们安全了
Okay. You're okay.
-大家都没事吧 -没事
- Everybody good? - Good.
20D呼叫总部 恢复电源
This is 20-David to Command. Turn the power back on.
人♥质♥已解救
Hostages are secure.
嫌犯已被逮捕
Suspect in custody.
把他带走
Get him out of here!
没错 把他带走
Get him out of here! That's right.
好样的 斯托姆追随者
All right, Storm Chasers!
-斯托姆 -谢谢大家
- Storm! Storm! - Thank you.
多谢你们的支持 斯托姆追随者
Thank you for your support, Storm Chasers!
太棒了 斯托姆 加油伙计
Yeah! Yeah, Storm. Go, buddy.
坚守信念
Fight the good fight!
你就是电♥话♥里的特警队女同性恋
You're that SWAT lesbian who was on the phone.
看看他都对斯托姆做了什么
Look what he did to Storm!
为什么你们不早点阻止他
Why didn't you stop him sooner?
小心说话 白♥痴♥
Watch it, moron!
她会揍得你屁滚尿流 然后送你回堪萨斯州
She will kick your ass and send you back to Kansas!
上 上 上
All right, go, go, go!
枪声来自约100码以外的室内停车场
Those shots came from a parking garage about 100 yards away.
演播室处于控制中
Studio's been secured.
结案凶杀专案组检查了狙击手的射击位置
RHD swept the sniper's nest.
那家伙撤离迅速
Guy was in and out.
在他埋伏的地方
They managed to pull a single print
他们找到了一枚指纹
from the ledge he was perched.
与今早肇事逃逸的卡车里找到的相符合
Matches the one pulled from the hit-and-run truck this morning.
这么说这个狙击手就是肇事逃逸司机
So the sniper and the hit-and-run driver are the same person.
至少这样我们少了一个搜索目标
At least that's one less person we need to be looking for.
是的 但他还逍遥法外 而且还杀了人
Yeah, but he's still out there, and now he's killed someone.
市政♥府♥在讨论该怎么处理这个情况
The Love All Festival's been put on hold while the city
与此同时大爱狂欢节暂停举♥行♥
determines how to handle the situation.
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
那就意味着他赢了
That means he wins.
有个杀手在逍遥法外呢
We got a killer on the loose.
说实话 我们应该把整个活动取消掉
Frankly, we should cancel the whole thing.
如果这家伙是忠实的斯托姆追随者
If this guy's a loyal Storm Chaser,
也许他不是第一次打电♥话♥进节目里
maybe today wasn't the first time he called into the show.
在事态平息之前 我们把斯托姆
We're keeping Storm here while
留在这 有必要问问他
things cool off. It's worth asking.
-洪都 我要找斯托姆 -不 克里斯
- Hondo, I want Storm. - Chris, no.
去联♥系♥一下你那个朋友
I want you to reach out to your friend
搞清楚那些仗义枪手团的人想干什么
and find out what's going with those Straight Shooters.
我们已经听说他们想要
We're already hearing they're looking to retaliate
为迈卡的死实施报复 我们得维持治安
for Micah's death, and we have to keep the peace.
我们警告人们远离大爱狂欢节
Just because we tell people to stay away from Love All
但他们不一定会听我们的
doesn't mean they're gonna listen.
如果他们重启狂欢节
If they do restart the festival,
我们都做好准备 让所有人回到
I want us ready. Let's get everyone else back
游♥行♥路线上 确保街上安全
to the parade route, secure the streets.
-谭 -怎么说
- Hey, Tan. - Yo.
你路上顺便去一趟
On your way, I want you to stop by
斯特里特以前的家 看看他妈
Street's old place and check on his mom.
她的假释官一直没见到她 他有点担心
Her P.O. hasn't seen her and he's worried.
-这是备用钥匙 -真是的
- This is the spare key. - Damn.
他有阵子没提她了
He hasn't mentioned her for a while.
我还希望一切都平安无事了呢
Was hoping that meant everything was okay.
没问题 我过去看看是什么情况
All right, I'll stop by, find out what's up.
-谢谢 -我的房♥子
- Appreciate it. - My house is worth
远不止这个价
way more than that.
我只要一万一千块
All I'm asking for is $11,000.
你怎么能拒绝呢
How can you say no to that?
什么
What?
不 我没有其它的房♥产可以抵押了
No, I don't have any other properties to put up as well.
开什么玩笑
Is that a joke?
好吧 算了吧
Yeah, you know what? Never mind.
队长要我们去游♥行♥现场
Hey, Captain wants us down at the parade.
好
Yeah.
孩子一切都好吗
Everything all right with the baby?
好 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
就是些文件啊什么的... 她很好
Just, you know, paperwork and... But she's great.
-我们都很好 -如果你需要钱的话
- We're all great. - Look, If you need more cash,
斯特里特想要个浴缸
Street wants a hot tub,
但我想花在更有意义的地方
but I'd rather put it to better use, man.
你已经做得够多了 我们会永远感谢你的
You've done more than enough and we're eternally grateful.
而且 实际上
And-and, in fact,
一旦加班恢复了
I'm gonna be able to start paying you back soon
我就可以开始还钱了
with OT coming back.
我跟你说了不用急
I meant it when I said no rush.
生孩子用钱的地方多了
I mean, babies bring bills, right?
你的钱
Y-Your cash, it...
解了我们的燃眉之急
it got us back on track,
我真要谢谢你
and I thank you.
但... 大丈夫就要一力承担
But... A man's got to carry his family
自己家庭的重担
on his own two feet.
否则就不是真男人
Otherwise he's not a man.
-我说不好 我可能... -对了
- I don't know, I-I might... - You know what?
克里斯要去和仗义枪手团朋友会面
I told Chris that I'd back her
我说过要去做她的后援
with her Straight Shooter friends, so, uh...
我们回头现场见吧
we'll meet you there.
好的
All right.
抱歉就这样让你留在这儿
Sorry to leave you in here like this,
但你也知道 我们今天事情太多了
but, as you can imagine, we got a lot going on today.
没关系
Not at all.
倒是想看看那群人敢不敢来这里对付我呢
Like to see that crowd try to come at me in here.
经常有人想要杀你吗
People try to kill you a lot?
讲真话的代价
Price of speaking the truth.
那也许你不介意
Well, maybe you wouldn't
分享更多的真话吧
mind sharing some more of that truth then.
帮帮我们
Help us out.
那疯子死了
That wacko's dead.
还有什么要搞清楚的呢
What is there to figure out?
除非你认为我知道是谁杀的他
Unless you think I know who shot him.
是谁救我一命
The man who saved my life?
是我们救了你的命
We actually saved your life.
我有很多像你这样的朋友
I have a lot of friends like you.
我是说警♥察♥
Cops, I mean.
他们总是打电♥话♥进到节目里
They call into the show all the time.
一定很艰难...
Must be tough...
作为洛杉矶人♥民♥共和国的警♥察♥
being police in the People's Republic of Los Angeles.
有些人寻求法律的保护
These people they, they ask the-the law for protection,
然后转过头来就说警♥察♥是杀人犯
and then they turn around and call the cops killers.
就好像这工作本身
As if this job wasn't hard enough
对你这样出身的人来说还不够挑战似的
for... you know, a guy with your roots.
这样的话 你不如直接告诉我...
Well, then why don't you do me a solid--
枪手是谁
who is the shooter?
你能分辨出那声音吗
Do you recognize that voice?
有好多人给我打电♥话♥
I get a lot of calls.
我没什么能帮助你的
I got nothing that can help you.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我们可以远离人群在这谈谈
We can talk in here away from the crowd.
为什么叫我过来 克里斯
Why'd you call me in, Chris?
我们接到报告 说你给
We got a report that you were
射击俱乐部的成员发放弹♥药♥
handing out ammo to members of the gun club.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me that's not true.
我们要保护游♥行♥
We're going to protect the parade.
分发弹♥药♥一点都不违法
There's nothing illegal about giving away ammo.
保护城市不是你的事 那是我们的
It's not your job to protect the city. It's ours.
不管你和你的朋友们接受过什么训练
Whatever training you and your friends have,
你们仍然是业余的 让特警队...
you're still amateurs. Just let SWAT...
特警队为迈卡做了什么
What did SWAT do for Micah?
他被警方拘捕 仍然被枪杀了
He was in police custody and he still got shot.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表