剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
She has a placental abruption.
我们要准备做紧急剖腹产
We're prepping for an emergency C-section.
你为什么不打给我
Why didn't you call me?
因为我不想你再担心 我会没事的
'Cause I didn't want to worry you, again. I'm gonna be okay.
-那宝宝呢 -我们很快就知道了
- And the baby? u202d- We'll know soon.
邦妮
Bonnie.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好
Good.
我应该给你发短♥信♥ 我知道 我只是
I should've texted, I know, I just...
经过今天的事之后 我真的很需要见你
I really needed to see your face after everything today.
安妮怎么样 她生了吗
How's Annie doing? Is she in labor yet?
我想一切很正常
I think everything's on track.
这是送给宝宝的吗
Mm. You got that for the baby?
不是 小熊弟是送给你的
Oh, no, I got him for you.
也许小熊妹
Or, um, maybe it's a her.
我不知道 泰迪熊没有性别之分吧
I don't know. Are these things, uh, asexual?
我知道 泰迪熊是一份差劲的礼物
I know, teddy bear's a lousy gift, um...
也许你希望收到一份更有意义
you were probably expecting something more meaningful...
更有象征性
significant...
更永久的礼物
permanent.
你是说订婚戒指吗
You mean like an engagement ring?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe? u202d
你希望收到戒指吗
Were you expecting such a thing?
-难以置信 -什么
- Unbelievable. u202d- What?
我想你的朋友在捉弄我们
I think your friends are messing with us.
-谁 卢卡吗 -还有斯特里特
- Who, Luca? u202d- And Street.
他们俩一直给我发这些
I've been getting all of these weird texts
奇怪的短♥信♥
from the two of them,
一直在问
asking all of these theoreticals
我们俩到底有多认真之类的问题
about how serious we were getting.
他们一直和我说
They've been telling me
你以为我今晚会向你求婚
you thought I was gonna propose tonight.
什... 不
Wh... No.
这完全就是断章取义
That was totally taken out of context.
我只是说很多人
I just said that's the kind of thing
在情人节都会求婚
a lot of people do on Valentine's Day.
幸好你不是那些人
I'm lucky you're not like a lot of people.
看来他们也许想撮合我们俩走到一起
Yeah, I guess maybe they were trying to push us together a little
如他们所想吧
like they think...
我们是应该在一起
We should end up together.
这不算是最糟的
Eh, could be worse.
你的朋友也许会讨厌我
Your friends could hate me.
谁会讨厌你呢
Who could hate you?
相信我 我一辈子树敌不少
Trust me, I've made a few enemies in my time.
是吗 让他们试试 先过我这关再说
Oh, yeah? Well, let's see 'em try and get through me.
我的英雄
My hero.
感谢上帝 就这么定了
Well, thank God that's settled.
说实话 卢卡让我极度害怕
To be honest, Luca had me high-key terrified
你今晚会求婚
that you were gonna pop the question tonight.
等下 害怕
Wait. Terrified?
我的例假来了
I've got my period
又这么臃肿 我觉得自己毫无吸引力
and I'm, like, so bloated I feel completely unattractive.
拜托
Oh, please.
你很漂亮
You look amazing.
而且有人向你求婚的时候
And a woman should feel beautiful
身为女人 应该感到自己很美才对
when someone proposes to her.
-糟了 -什么
- Oh, no. - What?
安妮在分娩过程中出现了并发症
Annie's having some kind of complication with the birth.
洪都正在医院集♥合♥小队
Hondo's getting the team together at the hospital.
-快去吧 -好
- Okay, go. u202d- Yeah.
-发短♥信♥告诉我进展 -我会的
- Text me what's happening. - I will.
-等一下 -嗯
- Hey. - Yeah?
泰迪熊就别带去了
Leave the bear.
他是很朋克摇滚 而且它是我的
He's totally punk rock and he's all mine.
你知道我很想和你在一起对吧
You know I totally want to end up with you, right?
我知道
I know.
也许你配得上我
Maybe you'll even deserve me.
等待真的不是我的强项
Waiting really isn't my strong suit.
别这样
Aw, come on, now.
安妮很坚强 她和宝宝都会没事的
Annie's tough-- she's gonna pull through for both of them.
你还有一点时间
Hey, you still got some time, man.
去解决送女朋友礼物的问题吧
Fix that gift situation with your girl.
我和你说 她很喜欢那个泰迪熊
Uh, for your information, she loved the teddy bear
虽然你想方设法骗我和邦妮
and despite your best attempts to trick Bonnie and me
订婚
into getting engaged,
但是我们还是要按照自己的速度来
we're gonna move at our own speed.
而且 我给我们订了下周去葡萄酒庄之旅
Plus, I booked us a trip to wine country next week.
不错嘛 最后一刻挽回了一些印象分
Not bad. Way to score some points at the last minute.
你也这么觉得吗
You think so?
我还担心这样可能会让人觉得我迫不及待
I was worried it might come off as desperate.
不会的 情人节和同事一起去单身酒吧
Nah. Hitting a singles bar with a colleague
才叫迫不及待
on Valentine's Day is desperate.
-心理战术 -随你怎么说吧
- Tactical. u202d- Whatever you say, man.
迪肯
Deac.
情况怎么样
What's the word?
宝宝叫维多利亚·乔茜·凯
Her name is Victoria Josie Kay.
重七斤四两
u202dShe's eight pounds four ounces,
宝宝和安妮母女平安
and she's fine, and Annie's fine.
-楼里添了一名小女婴 -好棒
- Baby girl in the building! - Yeah!
-恭喜你 -我想她见见她的新家人
- Congratulations. - I want her to meet her new family.
来
Come on.
-恭喜你 -见见她的新干妈
- Congratulations. - And her new godmother.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表