剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
海藤不在这里
There's no sign of Kaito.
坏消息 洪都
Bad news, Hondo.
仓库下有四条通向不同方向的货运隧♥道♥
There's a cargo tunnel, runs in all four directions
距离长达好几个街区
for blocks under all these warehouses.
海藤肯定是从那里逃走的
Must be how Kaito escaped.
地图上里没看到有货运隧♥道♥
There was no cargo tunnel on the blueprints.
原本可以制定对策的
We would have had a plan for that.
洪都 箱子是空的
Hondo, there's nothing in here.
钚不在里面
Plutonium's gone.
田中是信得过的卧底
Tanaka's a trusted asset.
他绝不会让海藤带着钚跑掉
He would never let Kaito get away with the plutonium.
事实是他这么做了 还和海藤一起逃走了
The fact is, he did, and he escaped with Kaito.
突袭之前我就再没收到过田中的消息
I haven't heard from Tanaka since before the raid.
也许海藤察觉了 用枪威胁他
Maybe Kaito's on to him, holding him at gunpoint.
还有 艾尔
There's more, Elle.
你给我们的设计图里
The blueprints you gave us
并没有货运隧♥道♥
didn't have that cargo tunnel on 'em.
但我自己从市政厅要来的设计图中
But when I got the blueprints myself,
-是有的 -这就是说
- directly from the city, it's right there. - Which means
你给我们的设计图是改过的
the blueprints you gave us were altered. Now, either someone
不是你的手下在给你之前修改了
in your office changed them before they got to you,
就是你故意给我们错误的情报
or you purposely gave us faulty intel.
事情本不该这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
你说得对
Look, you're right.
我改了设计图让海藤逃走
I changed the blueprints so that Kaito could escape,
但按计划他们不该带走钚
but they were not supposed to get away with the plutonium.
没有上司的同意 我无法透露更多消息
I can't say more without my boss's consent.
给你上司打电♥话♥
Get your boss on the phone then.
没必要了 他就在楼下
No need. He's downstairs.
我知道你和你的人
I'm sure you and your people are eager
很想知道事情原委 指挥官
for an explanation, Commander.
为什么你的探员故意帮助目标
Why your agent intentionally helped the target
带着足够炸毁整座城市的钚逃走
of today's raid escape with enough plutonium
我倒是要听听
to blow up the city? I'd love one.
卧底田中联络我
When my asset, Tanaka, contacted me
告诉我仓库地址时 还告诉我海藤
to give me the location of the warehouse, he also told me
已经获得了核爆装置
that Kaito now has a nuclear detonation device.
一个用老式特种原子爆破装置改造的钚炸♥弹♥
An old SADM that's been retrofitted for plutonium.
便于携带 能放进旅行包里
It's uniquely portable, fits in a duffel bag.
特拉斯克探员告诉我此事后
Agent Trask informed me of this, and I instructed her
我让她继续准备突袭 拿回钚
to carry on with the raid, get the plutonium,
但要确保海藤和她的卧底逃脱
but make sure Kaito and her asset escaped.
你希望海藤带着田中去拿核爆♥炸♥装置
You're hoping Kaito leads your man Tanaka to the device.
正是
Exactly.
你该告诉我们实情的
You should have told us what was really going down.
突袭必须要做得逼真
The raid had to be convincing,
不然会暴露卧底的身份
or it could have blown the asset's cover.
越少人知道越好
The less people in the know, the better,
尤其是你们这种
especially when dealing with personnel like you
不熟悉秘密行动的警员
who are unaccustomed to covert ops.
你让我们的警官身处险境
You put our officers at risk.
你怎么能确定海藤不会绕回来
How could you be sure Kaito wouldn't circle around
朝我们开火
and start firing at us?
恕我直言 你的计划彻底失败了
Straight talk-- your plan was a complete failure.
现在海藤带着钚不知所踪
Now Kaito's in the wind with the plutonium
他手里还有能引爆它的装置
and the means to weaponize it.
洪都说得对 我不喜欢你们的处理方式
Hondo's right. I don't like the way this went down. All right?
但没时间清算责任了 没人想看到
But it's no time to point fingers. None of us want
海藤引爆♥炸♥弹 在这或是日本 或是任何地方
to see Kaito detonate a bomb-- here, Japan or anywhere.
我们任你差遣
So, we're at your disposal.
我带了自己的战术小组
I've brought my own TAC team,
但我们需要人手
but we do have these addresses
去跟进下这些地址
that need to be followed up on.
-跟进 -过去几年内
- Followed up on? - People and places
海藤和他的同伙去过
Kaito or his known associates have visited
或是联♥系♥过的地方
or called to over the last few years.
最近几周内我们查过一次
We checked them out in recent weeks,
但你们再查一遍也无妨
but couldn't hurt for you to go over them again.
说不准
Never know.
也许会有所发现
There might be something we missed.
我明白了
I see. Well...
等你想到更有用的信息再告诉我们吧
let us know if you come up with anything more pertinent.
别担心 我带的是精英小组[A组]
Don't worry, I brought my A-team.
-好的 -局势在我们的掌控中
- Okay. - We've got the situation under control.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我只是在做我的工作
I was just doing my job.
-你本可以告诉我的 -我也想
- You could have told me. - I wanted to.
换做15年前的话 我会的
15 years ago I would have.
但是我觉得现在的你
But the person you are now,
不会配合这个计划
I didn't think you'd go along with the plan.
或许你是对的 但是也许我们可以
And maybe you're right. But maybe we could have
一起商量个计划 不至于让我们
come up with something together that didn't end
把钚给丢了
in us losing the plutonium.
-开什么玩笑 -精英小组
- You got to be kidding me. - The A-team?
那我们是什么 备胎小组吗
What does that make us, the B-team?
总得有人去做
Yeah. There's got to be someone else
这些跟进的工作 对吧
who can do these follow-ups, right?
克里斯说得对
Chris is right.
我们可以派巡警
We can assign patrol officers
去跟进这些地址
to follow up on these addresses,
但是你觉得现在我们该做什么呢
but what do you suggest we do in the meantime?
那个婕米呢
What about that woman, Jamie,
把钚卖♥♥给他们的那个
the one who sold them the plutonium?
还有我们在仓库抓住的那些人
Or the guys we took down at the warehouse?
-他们都不肯开口 -友智
- Nobody's talking. - Tomo.
-那个唱片店里的家伙 -他死了
- The guy from the record store. - He's kind of dead.
我知道 但他的家人住在这 对吗
I know, but he's got his family in town, right?
他挺年轻
He was young.
或许一时大意说漏过什么
He might've been sloppy, let something slip.
-联调局已经跟他们接触了 -很可能
- FBI already talked to them. - Yeah, they probably
破门而入把他们的房♥子翻个底朝天
kicked in their door and tore their house apart.
菲利普斯不太像是
Phillips doesn't seem like
-有人情味的人 -没错 一旦
- much of a people person. - Yeah, right after
他们发现自己的儿子想当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
they found out their son was a wannabe terrorist.
恐怕没心情说什么
I doubt they're in any mood to talk.
这是个好主意 克里斯
It's a good idea, Chris.
我亲自去跟他们谈谈
I'll talk to them personally.
-你跟着我 -好
- You stay with me. - All right.
其余的人去跟他的同事聊聊
The rest of us will talk to his coworkers.
我马上去
I'll catch up.
我的枪在军械库调校瞄准
My rifle's in the armory getting the sight adjusted.
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
-怎么 -迎婴派对的事
- Yeah? - It's about the baby shower.
感谢你们的好意 克里斯
Appreciate the thought, Chris,
不过如我所说 不用了
but like I said, we're good.
不需要搞得特别大
Okay, it doesn't have to be a big thing.
可以是没任务时下班一起喝喝酒那样
It could just be an after-work beer when we're not on call.
克里斯 看起来在迎婴派对这事上
Chris, you seem to be 100% more invested
你比我和安妮还要上心
in this baby shower than Annie and I,
要生孩子的可是我们
and we're the ones having a baby.
这个刚出生的孩子凭什么不能跟
Okay, but there's just no reason this new kid shouldn't have
其他的孩子一样享受这些待遇呢
all the same perks the others got.
她根本不会在意有没有迎婴派对
She's not gonna care if we have a baby shower for her.
-她没概念的 -她会的
- She won't even be aware of it. - She will.
我家有四个表亲
I-I grew up in a household with four cousins,
我最小
and I was the youngest.
今天早上斯特里特也说了
That stuff that Street said
最小的孩子往往
this morning about the youngest kids
最不被重视 这是真的
getting the short end of the stick? That's a real thing.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表