剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
这就像洛杉矶最坏家伙的名人录一样
It's like the who's who of L.A.'s nastiest bad guys.
63起这个城市中最十恶不赦的案子
63 of the city's most heinous cases--
谋杀 强♥奸♥ 抢劫
murders, rapes, robberies--
全部都没法上庭
that'll all get tossed out of court
除非我们把DNA包找回来
unless we can track these DNA kits back.
难道化验室里一丁点证据
So there wasn't a single bread crumb of evidence
-都没留下 -什么都没了
- left behind at the lab? - Nothing.
他们用的散♥弹♥枪♥弹♥药♥无法追踪
The shotgun ammo they used can't be traced.
他们还在化验室里喷了催化剂
And they sprayed the place down with accelerant,
一根头发 一个指纹都没留下
which didn't leave a single hair or print behind.
那还真是形势严峻
talk about starting behind the eight ball.
迪肯 召集队员
All right, Deac, corral the team.
让他们去联♥系♥其它部门的朋友
Tell them to reach out to any friends in other agencies--
联调局 缉毒局 烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局
FBI, DEA, ATF.
问问他们所有街头关系
Any connections they may have on the street.
线人 告密者 所有希望
C.I., snitches, any gang members
特警队欠自己人情的帮派成员
who want SWAT to owe them a favor.
没问题 马上办
All right. On it.
铅弹没伤到重要器官
Buckshot missed her vital organs,
但她躯干烧伤 会威胁到生命
but she has burns on her torso, which are life-threatening.
好吧 那
Well, just, um,
直接告诉我 生存概率有多大
tell me straight: what are her chances?
六成
60/40.
你是她丈夫吗
Are you her husband?
不不 不是 我
No. No, no, no, I'm, uh...
她丈夫几年前过世了
Her husband passed away a few years ago.
我只是 我是她的好朋友
I'm-I'm just, I'm a close friend.
你在这是件好事
You being here is good.
我们正在竭尽全力救她
We're doing everything we can for her,
但她需要一些正能量
but she can use positive thoughts.
周 谢谢你的帮忙
Cho, thanks for reaching out.
如果被上司发现我把情报
If my bosses find out I'm sharing intel
提供给一项公开的调查 肯定不会高兴的
on an open investigation, they won't be happy,
但我知道这案子对你们有多重要
but I know how important this case is to you guys.
科里·巴克
Corey Barker.
真正的疯子 帕姆代尔冰♥毒♥老大
Bona fide maniac meth head out of Palmdale.
就是那个16岁时与县警♥察♥
Corey Barker who got into a gun battle with county sheriffs
进行交火 开了10枪的科里·巴克
when he was 16, was shot ten times?
就是他
Yeah, one and the same.
他还是一个嫌犯的弟弟
He's also the brother of one of our suspects--
托尼·巴克
Tony Barker.
把托尼·巴克的档案调出来
Pull up Tony Barker's file.
我现在的小组正准备起诉他犯下多起一级谋杀案
I'm on the team trying him for multiple first-degree murders.
我们一直监视了科里几个月
We've been surveilling Corey for months,
发现他从维加斯贩运可♥卡♥因♥到洛杉矶
building a case on him for running cocaine
于是立案调查
from Vegas to L.A.
昨晚 我们窃听得知
Last night we caught him on a wire saying
他准备"与一个暴♥力♥小组干场硬仗"
he was about to "Hardware-up with a hit crew."
然后他扔掉所有手♥机♥ 消失了
Then he dumped all his phones and disappeared.
我们准备提交枪♥支♥消音器上
We were about to introduce evidence showing Tony's DNA
有托尼的DNA的证据 证明他与四起谋杀有关
on a gun silencer linking him to four of the murders.
弟弟把托尼的证据箱抢走了
Baby brother makes Tony's evidence kit disappear,
这样哥哥就能被判无效审判 无罪释放
he gets a mistrial, and big brother hits the streets.
很有道理
Sounds like a theory.
谢谢你没给我们看这些
Thanks for not showing us this.
我根本没来过
Hey, I wasn't even here.
被监禁
托尼·巴克
科里愿意为你抢罪证化验室吧
Corey was willing to rob an LAPD crime lab for you, huh?
不得不说 你们的兄弟情
I mean, damn, I got to say, that's one tight family
真的很不错
you got right there.
你知道我们有DNA证据
You knew we had DNA evidence
可以把你和消音器联♥系♥起来
linking you to that silencer,
这是给你定罪的重磅证据
which would've been a slam dunk for a guilty verdict.
你让科里在证据箱呈上法庭之前
You told Corey to steal your evidence before
把它偷走
it was introduced to the jury.
你弟弟真没让人失望
And baby brother wasn't about to disappoint.
我昨天打电♥话♥给科里
I called Corey yesterday,
让他往我的账户里打100块钱
asked him to drop 100 in my account
我就能屯点小戴比饼干
so I could stock up on Little Debbies.
如果科里做了什么 我真的什么也不知道
If Corey did something, I know jack about it.
两名洛城警局探员被杀
Two members of LAPD were murdered,
另一位我上司的朋友生命垂危
and another one my boss knows personally is clinging to life.
如果之前你是要判几十年
So if you were facing decades before this,
现在的罪行足够你把牢底坐穿了
you're gonna be buried now.
除了你的证据箱外 另外还有62个被盗
Besides your evidence kit, there were 62 others
我们要这些箱子完璧归赵
that were stolen, and we want them back intact.
我没法跟你弟弟做交易
I can't make a deal for your brother,
但是如果你告诉我们他在哪里
but if you tell us where he is,
我的办公室愿意跟你做认罪协商
my office is willing to plea bargain with you.
我的律师想在庭审前跟你做交易
My lawyer tried to make a deal with you before trial,
你回绝了他
and you shut him down.
那时你没有筹码
That's when you had nothing to sell.
我建议你说服你弟弟
I suggest you convince your baby brother
带着DNA箱来自首
to turn himself in, along with those DNA kits,
因为他肯定不会想跟特警队枪战一番
because he does not want to try shooting it out with LAPD SWAT.
我们老爸是个混♥蛋♥
Our old man was some bastard.
有一天晚上 他打赌科里不敢对他开枪
One night he dared Corey to shoot him.
他甚至给了科里一把枪
He even handed him the gun.
与科里开了枪
So Corey did.
点357子弹 正中眉心
.357, right between the eyes.
我对抢劫化验室的事一无所知
I don't know nothing about no lab getting ripped.
我也不会为几个死在里面的警♥察♥
And I ain't gonna shed any tears
假惺惺流几滴眼泪
over a couple cops who died in it.
尤其是这意味着我的案子要撤诉了
Especially if it means my case is about to be dismissed.
谭
有武器线索
你最好多屯点小戴比饼干
You better make those Little Debbies last.
因为我会保证
'Cause I'm gonna make sure
你近期出不去这里
that you ain't getting out of here anytime soon.
有他们所用的散♥弹♥枪♥信息了吗
We got any info on the shotgun they used?
是的 弗斯科技起源12半自动霰弹枪
Yeah, yeah. Fostech Origin 12.
是珍藏版的
Limited collector's edition
将在贝克斯菲尔德枪♥支♥展上出♥售♥
to be sold at the Bakersfield gun show.
烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局报告说这把枪
The ATF reported that the shipment disappeared en route
-在运货途中不见了 -我有个朋友在风化组做卧底
- last week. - I got a friend who works undercover in Vice.
她说这些东西最后都落到吉利·甘贝塔手里
She said those gauges ended up in the hands of Gilly Gembetta.
甘贝塔 回声公园那儿的摇滚枪贩
Gembetta? Rock and roll weapons dealer out of Echo Park?
去年他的地盘被突击搜查了 所以现在
His place was raided last year, so now he's set up shop
他的店开在银湖
in Silver Lake.
有传闻说他地下室有射击场
The word is he's got a shooting range in the basement
可供买♥♥货的人试货
where bangers test his merchandise.
-好 去准备吧 -来吧
- All right, gear up. - Come on.
伙计们 我今年扮演圣诞老人
Hey, guys, I'm playing Santa this year, so if any of you
你们要给玩具慈善捐赠捐玩具
have donations for the toy drive,
-我来收集 -我们早想到了 迪肯
- I'll be collecting. - Way ahead of you, Deac.
猜到你忙着安妮和孩子们的事
Figured you got your hands full with Annie and the kids,
所以我们开始收玩具 都放在了杰西卡办公室
so we started rounding up toys. They're in Jessica's office.
每个人都捐了点
Everyone donated.
-没错 -斯特里特也捐了
- Yep. - Even Street.
要问谁知道一个穷孩子
Yeah, if anyone knows what a disadvantaged kid
圣诞节想要什么 那肯定是我了对吧
wants for Christmas, it's me, right?
那是啥玩意儿 斯特里特
What's that, Street--
-爱 和平 -不
- love, peace? - Uh, no,
超级泡泡枪
a Super Soaker.
各位
Hey, guys.
谢了 感觉我搞砸了
Thanks. I feel like I dropped the ball on this,
我真的很感激你们
so I appreciate it.
没事 兄弟
Of course, man.
老兄 你还好吧 看起来很累
Hey, man. You okay? You seem a little stressed out.
不太好 孩子们一直需要支出
Well, yeah. No, just between nonstop bills for the kids,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表